[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Comprehensive List of Guides

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited March 22, 2022 in Battle Quests and Guides
Beginner Guides

Character Guides

Character Relationships

Chat (Discord)

Crafting / Dismantling

Drops

Ein Lacher

Enhancement

Enchanting

Fashion

Infusion

Partholon Vanguard (Farhorn Expedition)

Pets / Comrades

PVE / PVP

References

Titles

Vindictus Battles

Vindictus Raids

• Raid Break-offs by Yagamin
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/16167/raid-break-off-partial-destruction-raid-titles
  • Inquisitor Claire (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Eternal Elchulus (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Macha (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Agares (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Lugh Lamhfada (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Succubus Selren (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Marject (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Aodhan (Season 3 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Cesar (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Nyle (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Ragnahim (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Siete (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Epona (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Tarathan (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Romel (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma
  • Naberius (Season 4 Raid) by LegendArma

Redeemers

Weapons

Thanks to TenkoKuu for providing certain links.
TenkoKuugenSirRFIPixelPantsuCreamKarijunaLion86IkamikazeAmenaricelestial_lhauniePiracyand 2 others.

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Added an Onslaught & Balor guide to the list.
    Lion86
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Is there a guide for ein lacher?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    edited January 4, 2019
    Is there a guide for ein lacher?

I did find one link that might be useful:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/13080/nocatias-ein-lacher/p1

Overall though finding current info on ein lacher is tough because
    1) The strategies can vary depending on which character/weapon your using
    2) Ein Lacher has been revised over time making it progressively easier (In fact there is another update coming at the end of this month that will make getting gold in ein lacher easier).
    3) The content that was created back was Ein was released is no longer accessible or applicable

Youtube is your best bet to find specific videos on the boss that giving you trouble.
    BladeStormX
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Added more character specific guides + discords. Still looking for current guides (2018-2019) for the characters/weapons not already listed.
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Is there a guide to what each item dismantled will give back?
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    chicane wrote: »
    Is there a guide to what each item dismantled will give back?

https://vindictus.gamepedia.com/Dismantling
    chicaneLoLoBooty
  • GrandBreakerGrandBreaker
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Hey guys, quick question: I'm level 77 now on my sylas and I've noticed that I'm getting tons, absolutely tons of items, and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do with them. Most of them have no sell value and I don't want to throw away important things, so what items are worth keeping if any? Including the randomly enchanted equipment it keeps giving me when I complete things. My bags are getting kinda full.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Hey guys, quick question: I'm level 77 now on my sylas and I've noticed that I'm getting tons, absolutely tons of items, and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do with them. Most of them have no sell value and I don't want to throw away important things, so what items are worth keeping if any? Including the randomly enchanted equipment it keeps giving me when I complete things. My bags are getting kinda full.

In the leveling up phase there really isn't any important items other than keeping your gear up to date.

Experienced players usually learn a profession (goldsmith, armorsmith, tailor, weaponsmith) so that they can dismantle items (at 100 proficiency). These dismantled items help keep your inventory clear and sell quickly.

Since your new and learning a profession is not cost feasible I recommend trying listing any lv70/80 items for 100k - 150k each and lower levels items for 45k. If your bag is full and you need space right now I suggest creating another char on your account and mailing him items to clear out space. Then you can deal with it later and not worry about losing anything important or underselling.

If you have items that are lv 2 - 30 that have 0 gold resale value I would just incinerate them. They won't sell and are just inventory cloggers.
  • SubmersedSubmersed
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    If you have items that are lv 2 - 30 that have 0 gold resale value I would just incinerate them. They won't sell and are just inventory cloggers.

This mainly. Anything that sells for 0 gold or sells for AP is definitely not worth keeping. Getting rid of them should clear up most of your inventory.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Submersed wrote: »

This mainly. Anything that sells for 0 gold or sells for AP is definitely not worth keeping. Getting rid of them should clear up most of your inventory.

Unless they're a "novelty," item that is no longer obtainable. Collectors of such items like myself might be interested in them just for the sake of it.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Submersed wrote: »

Unless they're a "novelty," item that is no longer obtainable. Collectors of such items like myself might be interested in them just for the sake of it.

I didn't mention that because new players won't have novelty items. Only returning players who have been out of the game 2+ years.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    edited June 11, 2019
    A few updates recently:

* Added LegendArma's Spellsword guide
    * Created a new section "Fashion" and added Isnatchmoney's dressing room info
    * Added a couple Submersed's guides
    * Added Yagamin's drop rates info
    * Removed Vindictus Inn by Sanitee from the title section. The page is gone and the URL is now up for sale. I tried looking at a copy in the wayback machine but it didn't seem to function. It's a shame we don't have a current repository of all titles.
    * Removed Yuria's new player guide because it was half finished before she took a hiatus. Submersed's guide is current and comprehensive.

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Added LegendArma's Spellwhip guide
    * Added Yagamin's Miri, Eira, and pet leveling guides
    * Added Shippuu's information about fail-stacks and reforging
    * Added Millenium Earl's dress points spreadsheet under the fashion section
  • SudsySudsy
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Thank you for this thread and all the great links. I am new to the game and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the amount I need to learn, and I was starting to get discouraged because I was not having much luck with my "Google-Fu" in finding quality information. This will be a huge help!

Cheers!
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Added Miri's Discord
    * Added LegendArma's 2020 guides
    * Added Shippuu's Dressing Room Pt 2 guide
    * Added Partholon Vanguard Aura 's by Tony
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Updated Beginner Guides to Submersed's 2020 new player guide
    * Remove out-dated information (older S3 guides) from Vindictus Battle section
    * Added LegendArma's S3 guides (Dullahan > Lugh) to Vindictus Battle section
    * Added LegendArma's Neam & Balor guides to Vindictus Battle section
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Added LegendArma's Selren, Marject, and Aodhan S3 guides to Vindictus Battles
    * Added Karpfen's Evie Staff Guide to Character Guides
    * Added Venerators Dressing Room Dye List to Fashion
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Added Tilli4's First Steps in Season 4 to Beginner Guides
    * Added All Might's Lethor Crest Looks to Weapons
    * Moved LoLoBooty's Lynn Blute Lookbook to Weapons
    * Added LegendArma's Cesar, and Nyle S4 guides to Vindictus Battles
  • SudsySudsy
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Thank you for this thread and all the great links. I am new to the game and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the amount I need to learn, and I was starting to get discouraged because I was not having much luck with my "Google-Fu" in finding quality information and guides.

Cheers! :)
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    * Added LegendArma's Ragnahim guide to Vindictus Battles
    * Added LegendArma's Dressing Room guide to Fashion