[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Redeemers: Dark Side of the Moon (Balor)
This is placeholder thread while I am working on guide about the new redeemers, similar to Redeemers: Sea of Reflection (Neamhain)
. This is going to take a longer while to do - need to take good footage, so You can see the attacks clearly and tell them apart, then need to get better at the battle for general and Vella tips.
Current status: Recording footage
To not leave you empty handed, here's a short temporary video on how to avoid the fire wall:
• Make sure you are full sprint speed by the time you reach first wall
• Don't stay back too much - less room to manoeuvre
• Running backwards may help you save time
• Depending on your character, you may try dodging away the last wall
• Some SP skills can be used to become immune for the walls (like at Neamhain's gate)
• After getting hit once, you'll likely get hit by all remaining walls - using a potion then may save you, especially that it makes you slower (therefore increasing the time you're invincible)