Cloakshire wrote: »
1. While I somewhat agree, its not gonna happen plus it breaks the lore.
2. Would be nice & maybe give an incentive to pvp. Unlikely though.
3. If by free you mean gold cost, don't take the express option.
4. Dunno how …
Furiel wrote: »
Dude it's all about luck, nothing else. Revived my Lynn after years of collecting dust and dropped 6 oranges, a fancy copper bracelet, and several scrolls in just a few days. (Be reminded I don't main Lynn, but Evie, and therefore …
Lostyyyy wrote: »
Hmm. Let's use our balls of eyes and check the description, shall we? "Scrolls at rank 6-9 may destroy the equipment if the enchant fails." Dammit. Now i see why you're here asking, i have no clue! Poor description.
Dealer wrote: »
I am curious how you would track player loyalty, saying played for a year is good an all but what counts as playing for a year?
good point, i mean played as just being online?
We had an event recently that rewarded players …
LordAlucard wrote: »
1. I think emblems, titles and achievements are useless and stupid time waster so if i would say that this is a good idea i would make me hypocritical.
2. Discount would be something cool, but this is Nexon they don't know th…