[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Suggestions from Gormentor

GORMENTORGORMENTOR
Vindictus Rep: 635
in Suggestions and Feedback
1. Gender free Classes
2. Competitions like who wins most pvp matches in couple hours and winner get like 25k nx LOTS OF COMPETITIONS TO GET PEEPS PLAYING
3. totally free moving without boat to +90level players so they can teleport to any town for free
4. being able to craft 90-95 level items without limits (AFK)
5. being able to learn all craft skills with one character
6. enhancement rune that costs like 20-30k nx to buy and can be used until +15-+16 etc
7. being able to buy 50% more luck from nx shop or something like that because drop rates are like 0.0000001%
8. make pets instant pick items from ground
9. make more animated item's (clothing, weapon's) because you can
10. make outfits fully colorable like lich magic set fire animation
11. make element stone crafting main crafting skill like weaponsmithing and armorsmithing with like prof 250 and you need to craft stuff to get better stuff no sub skill
12. let players use microphone in town also put mute button to player and others that if you dont want to hear them just mute them one by one or everyone same time
13. what about you just throw unbinds from the window of 200 story tower also binds no point to have them people not able to sell their gear because they always brake to get as good stats as they can
14. so when you give Hurk shotgun give CANNON to karok as 3rd weapon ...lets go future
15. from now on make cool armors instead uglier than lower level armors
Anthonytonyboy

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited August 13, 2017
    1. While I somewhat agree, its not gonna happen plus it breaks the lore.
    2. Would be nice & maybe give an incentive to pvp. Unlikely though.
    3. If by free you mean gold cost, don't take the express option.
    4. Dunno how to reply; crafting isnt worth it to me so I don't know how it is higher up.
    5. New NX item: Crafting Expansion Ticket
    6. No, we don't need a pay 2 win model.
    7. A 50% drop rate increase on a 0.0000001% rate is 0.00000015%.
    8. They pretty much do this already; Plus drops auto pickup when a raid boss dies without a pet.
    9. YES!
    10. See 9
    11. See 4
    12. In game mic chat sucks; get Discord. It was made for a reason; to be a voice chat program for gamers.
    13. Im indifferent here. Couldn't care less about unbinds since they're cheap via market place. (2mill for 5)
    14. No, 2 weapons is enough. Imagine the AP grind.
    15. I completely agree.
    GORMENTOR
  • GORMENTORGORMENTOR
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    edited August 14, 2017
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    1. While I somewhat agree, its not gonna happen plus it breaks the lore.
    2. Would be nice & maybe give an incentive to pvp. Unlikely though.
    3. If by free you mean gold cost, don't take the express option.
    4. Dunno how to reply; crafting isnt worth it to me so I don't know how it is higher up.
    5. New NX item: Crafting Expansion Ticket
    6. No, we don't need a pay 2 win model.
    7. A 50% drop rate increase on a 0.0000001% rate is 0.00000015%.
    8. They pretty much do this already; Plus drops auto pickup when a raid boss dies without a pet.
    9. YES!
    10. See 9
    11. See 4
    12. In game mic chat sucks; get Discord. It was made for a reason; to be a voice chat program for gamers.
    13. Im indifferent here. Couldn't care less about unbinds since they're cheap via market place. (2mill for 5)
    14. No, 2 weapons is enough. Imagine the AP grind.
    15. I completely agree.

Thanks for your answers my turn

1. i would like to see this happen even tho you said it brakes the lore but does it brake if you dont think about it?
    2. ....
    3. express is cheap but tried to get something fun for high level guys but whatever
    4. i quess u dont know how to do it to make it worth to you
    5. 10,9k nx ....yes im down
    7. this game is pay to win model and also there is only pvp wich affects when people pay to win so np
    8. pets rlly slow tho and sometimes leave items behind
    9. YES YES
    10. ..
    11. ..
    12. im with one of my friend in dc and all other talk ingame chat but its boring maybe clan mic system + group ?
    13. but still who needs unbind on items and unbind limit is just stupid
    14. its easy to grind AP also when u done with levels you can start with AP
    15. yeah this is so stupid that they make 90-95 level armor look like completely sh** like absolute garbage should have put some icy animation on the dullahan and also 90 level armors need fixing they look like 30 level armor