[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited February 19, 2017
    Maybe its time to

Been here since,little before Titan came out, totaly have spent like 600+EU , now feel like a jerk( fool ), because my game wont work.
    KaraLuu
  • KoituuKoituu
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Estonian player here, been a member since vindictus first hit EU, playing on and off at times, mostly off as of late since it seems i am no longer wanted here.
    Vindictus... you and i had a good run... i hope this is not the end.
  • Skye_Skye_
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    When we played since BETA and nexon betray us (Lithuania)
    KaraLuuJackShade
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    We are still here. Waiting.
    Skye_MaybeUnBlockIsraelKaraLuu
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Melnaa wrote: »
    We are still here. Waiting.

• Skye_Skye_
    Jentemoon wrote: »

• MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    unblock regions already cmoon ...
    !!!!!!!!! Unblock ISRAEL !!!!!!
    KaraLuuFrostUnknown
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    +sigh, a week had passed and this hasint been solved, guess it's really a good bye for this game forever.
  • KaraLuuKaraLuu
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Do not give up guys and keep the post up!
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Its cant be good bye . Whats the point to invest in this game for others if such old players wont come back ? They will just show whole rest that it can hapend to anyone else withouth any warning just like that . Years of playing support with real money and what they got ? Im sorry ? Its not acceptable for others . Lets hope it will be fixed soon . They aleredy lost migration event ...
    MaybeUnBlockIsraeldubidubidu
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    I think that they are trying to figure out, what to do with NX we spent. When they closed some other games, players were given NX back to use somewhere else. They can not do that here, because we are from EU/not NA, and we can not play any other game anyway, so that cash is useless to us.

Or they will just kick us out without saying anything (ignoring harder than the girl you have crush on points there).
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • Skye_Skye_
    I think that they are trying to figure out, what to do with NX we spent. When they closed some other games, players were given NX back to use somewhere else. They can not do that here, because we are from EU/not NA, and we can not play any other game anyway, so that cash is useless to us.

Or they will just kick us out without saying anything (ignoring harder than the girl you have crush on points there).

Sounds like trump wall

MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    week passed ... nothing yet ...
    Unblock us ...................................
    FrostUnknown
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited February 24, 2017
    Alrighty, stop ignoring us. I think we deserve better, you know, after years playing, and being told that we will be able to play after migration.

I would prefer getting answer today, since IMO there is less than 10% chance you will answer us on weekend. It is not nice feeling, seeing GMs and Nexon's staff posting in other topics, but oh no, not this one.
  • MinitehMiniteh
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    edited February 24, 2017
    Keep in mind that they're a business, so what most likely is happening is that even a senior GM can only do so much - ask legal department to look into it, and those people don't work at weekends nor very fast. Most likely this is a licensing issue and that would take a bunch of time (application to some eu agency and whatnot).

It sucks for us to not get any "update", but right now most you can do is periodically bump the thread in a civil manner while they sort it out. Expect it to take in the range of weeks, not days.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited February 24, 2017
    Miniteh wrote: »
    Keep in mind that they're a business, so what most likely is happening is that even a senior GM can only do so much - ask legal department to look into it, and those people don't work at weekends nor very fast. Most likely this is a licensing issue and that would take a bunch of time (application to some eu agency and whatnot).

It sucks for us to not get any "update", but right now most you can do is periodically bump the thread in a civil manner while they sort it out. Expect it to take in the range of weeks, not days.

In any case, EU told us we are good to go, but now, that we are here, NA is saying no go. I do not see, how this is our fault.

Also, it would be way nicer, if someone from NEXON came in here from time to time and just said: "Yeah, we are still trying to figure this out". Instead they are just ignoring us.

And last one - I think there is chance that they are not even doing anything. Just waiting couple of weeks and then they will say to us - "Sorry, nothing we can do".

EDIT: IF they actually are doing something, I suggest they hurry up. Because people are looking for other games and leaving.

Wrote Nexon with bigger letters. There was one person answering us (ONCE), with Nexon as member rank, so not a GM, not forum mod, but someone from Nexon itself.
    Controller001
  • MinitehMiniteh
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    In any case, EU told us we are good to go, but now, that we are here, NA is saying no go. I do not see, how this is our fault.

Also, it would be way nicer, if someone from Nexon came in here from time to time and just said: "Yeah, we are still trying to figure this out". Instead they are just ignoring us.

And last one - I think there is chance that they are not even doing anything. Just waiting couple of weeks and then they will say to us - "Sorry, nothing we can do".

EDIT: IF they actually are doing something, I suggest they hurry up. Because people are looking for other games and leaving.

In no way am I saying this is handled well or switching the blame, it's a bad situation for all around. I'm just noting that there is little a GM can actually do, including "informing" us, because they would lose even more credibility by making fake promises. Right now they said they're "looking into it" and I'm sure that's all they can really say for certain.
    MiXiEEE
  • MalicinaMalicina
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited February 24, 2017
    To any Nexon mod reading this topic: If you're having trouble convincing others of the necessity of this compromise, consider stressing that Nexon EU had promised these players they'd continue to be able to play.

Nexon should take keeping its promises very seriously, as not doing so obviously undermines the trust of not only those affected, but the rest of the playerbase too. Ie. this isn't a matter of "copyright laws vs. a couple players we can afford to lose," but instead "copyright laws vs. the whole playerbase's trust."

As for myself as an unaffected player, I'll continue following these developments, and keeping my guild and friends posted. I sincerely hope this issue will see a satisfactory resolution!
    Skye_MadcobraMiXiEEE
  • FlengeFlenge
    Vindictus Rep: 355
    Abandon hope,its over.There will be no solutions or refunds and you cant do anything about it.
    Didnt you learn anything from that season 1 ending cinematic?We are not part of it anymore.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Note to myself - never play another Nexon or Devcat game.

Others be warned - we are were veterans, most of us played this game since official launch, and we (at least I) have spent money on this game. So if buying NX and being veteran does not protect your ability to play - nothing will.

Whoever told me to calm down hurr durr, can sod off. They promised me being able to play after migration, and now, when I have not gotten ONLY thing I was promised, I am not even allowed to be angry or salty about this?

Only happy thing is that I did not buy bunch of NX to buy runes before migration, as others might have done, because NA price is just retarded.
    Koffie