[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    edited February 16, 2017
    Nexon EU announced it will forward exceptions to NA staff.
    Those exceptions did no harm all those years so please Nexon staff do your best to have our old friends back with us.

All the best

Controller001ConfiDreamDriver
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Hello, a player from Israel here, I have the issue "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area"....
    Been playing Vindictus EU since forever along side with plenty players from the country, please fix it!
    Krezzz
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2977/game-launch-blocked#Comment_18103
    A place where most disscussion about this is going on.
    and according to this post #20, NA should have that list to allow us to play the game, but since it just began give them some time and check in morning (evening for NA guys) by that time most of those problems should be solved.
    https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1541383-NxA-–-NxE-Migration-FAQ’s/page2&highlight=migration
  • KingOfMaggotsKingOfMaggots
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Im having the same issue tbh, stupid thing is I didnt have a nexon EU account, only a NA Account so I could play mabinogi so I didnt need to transfer so this whole thing is a mess currently

assuming they got this aswel? BKbQVuO.png
  • LonliLonli
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited February 16, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    Here is the list of Supported Regions from EU
    European Migration FAQ

Netherlands seems to be having some issues that are already being looked into.

If your friends are from any of the other regions on the supported list, please let me know.

Hi. im too cnot login in game after migration. But i have old account on EU. Im for Ukraine. I have register in 2012 years. and now my area in block?
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Some people used to be able to play despite the region lock, because they had created their accounts before it... Will they not be able to do it anymore...?
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    I also get this message, did we seriously just get locked out of the game thanks to this migration?
    I tried to play Maple Story and it works fine, why is Vindictus being locked out?
    KaraLuu
  • Confusion233Confusion233
    edited February 16, 2017
    I dont get block thing. Does some russian company have eternal contract to not run game servers and prevent players from neighbor countries to play the hame? And how come that i was able to play on eu server even though im from ukraine? So confusing...
  • MillyMilly
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    It's probably cause you created your account before this whole country restriction stuff. It happens to my friend too. He's a player since beta and played for years but now he can't anymore. I believe that those players who were able to play after restrictions were on that "go list", list that EU was supposed to give to NA...
    KaraLuu
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Israel here too, locked out of the game even though i could play it just fine for years in the EU servers
    FrostUnknownMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Add ~~~Israel~~~ to the game folks... and the other missing ones, it's not so cool leaving some countries behind...
    KrezzzMillyRaven_Kuro
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Hmm, I thought this would affect people from Lithuania (was it?) only, to which Nexon Europe lost license to. Apparently there are more countries like so, including Israel. A friend of mine invited his friend to the game last week, now both of them can't play out of sudden.

Want to block not-supported countries from making new accounts? Fine, but blocking people who were already playing the game is unacceptable.
    MillyKrezzzLonliAnthonytonyboyElserController001KaraLuuSylphide
  • NavNav
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Does anybody was able to login and play a game from Europe already?
  • MillyMilly
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Please don't leave those loyal players behind, those who played for years... don't ignore their requests please... that's totally unfair. Nexon EU let them play after country restrictions, why not doing the same ?
    KrezzzLonliElserController001KaraLuuSylphide
  • VireoVireo
    "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area" (Nexon Launcher)
    Even after the NA/EU Migration?
    Am I doing something wrong or I'm just F'ed?
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Don't forget, dear Nexon, that meanwhile you ban Israel and other countries we miss days at the attendance event +mad
    FrostUnknownController001KaraLuu
    So, i opened a ticket about that issue and this is the answer i get:
    to sum it up for you blocked people: For now, if your country isn't on the list, you can't play. If at some point of your life with unknown date Nexon decides to add your country to the list, good for you. If not, you can wait until you die. Thanks a lot really.

Hey There,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support!

Please know that the Supported Region list has been updated as the Vindictus EU Migration has now been completed. You can see the updated region list on this page: https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000525666-European-Migration-FAQ

If your region does not appear on the list, then this means it is not a supported region. However, you can keep checking the region list in case it is updated at any time and regions are added to the list!

If you were able to play Vindictus EU, but your region was considered a Blocked Region, you will be unable to play Vindictus through the Global Service after the Migration, as you are trying to play from a region that is currently not supported.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.
    Sincerely,

GM Jentemoon
    Nexon America Inc.

Controller001Sylphide
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    edited February 16, 2017
    Nice... so we were told lies about we being able to play game after migration.
    KaraLuu
    Eveybody!! If your country was allowed to access Vindictus EU before the migration and now it's not on the list and blocked, Like here and qoute with your country name!!!! We're loyal users since the beggining, we don't accept this kind of ridiculous banning.

I'll start the shoutout with
    ADD -ISRAEL- TO THE SERVICE!!!
    StormCrusherConfiKrezzz
    Eveybody!! If your country was allowed to access Vindictus EU before the migration and now it's not on the list and blocked, Like here and qoute with your country name!!!! We're loyal users since the beggining, we don't accept this kind of ridiculous banning.

I'll start the shoutout with
    ADD -ISRAEL- TO THE SERVICE!!!

Add us :D