[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• MiXiEEEMiXiEEE
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    I just love how naive people can be :) If it was that simple they would have already done it..
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 2, 2017
    People arent naive . They just want their rights back as it was said before merge . Eu was assure everyone that after merge we all can play there was not even one warning that some countrys may be blocked . So why they didnt informed ? They didnt because some people would stop spend cash on game obviously. They got rights like all rest now to play and they all should get compensate for those all weeks of being blocked withouth any warning . I will suport you guys wont give up because my best friends got blocked too and i dont enjoy the game anymore withouth them like many people more ...
    JackShade
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited March 3, 2017
    So. does Nexon even knows, why people played this game? It is because of new and fast combat system. I loved it, when I first tried Vindictus. It was AMAZIIING. Now years have gone by, and there are multiple games, which do not use tab-targeting. I tried out Tera for some time, but came back, I tried out B&S and still came back. And look what you have done. You block the most loyal players from game.

There are new games, better optimizes games, games without p2p raid connection (and we see, how much sh*t p2p is getting now, because For Honour uses it, so people want to avoid p2p like plague). But I loved this one. This was my first, I defended Vindi, when Tera told everyone, they were the first not using tab-targeting.

You will not be getting many new players, there are friendlier publishers out there. AND you block veterans. AND have p2p system. Anyone, who does even a little bit of research before playing game, will have to think, if they really want to play it that much.

Also, it seems you have issues with banning people for no reason. I am pretty sure, I would get banned, because we use Aster. (Virtualization, you know how in schools, there sometimes is one OP pc (host), and then multiple pc's which are just users each having just keyboard and monitor? We have that at home, but just for 2 users. Now SO can play whatever he wants, and I can play what I want (I lie, I can not, because you blocked us) at the same time on the same pc).
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 3, 2017
    Boo 5unst5.jpg
    NihilSoanyVerVixX5480380
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    O_o
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    we are close to 5k views already
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    So, when you closed that other game, you compensated players, who had bought permanent items. Are we getting the same?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 6, 2017
    sads sads still no answears and so many questions :(

:(
    Joker-Yelling-Hit-Me-The-Dark-Knight.gif
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Melnaa wrote: »
    So, when you closed that other game, you compensated players, who had bought permanent items. Are we getting the same?

that "other game"?
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Krezzz wrote: »

that "other game"?

Dungeon something. They gave people NX, if they had permanent items.

Is it time, to harass GM's with tickets again? Because you are not doing a god damn thing. What a surprise.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    If they would have to compensate like that they would have to turn back around 4 k euros to my friend
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Madcobra wrote: »
    If they would have to compensate like that they would have to turn back around 4 k euros to my friend

Well, they have to do something. But there is a difference - permanent items or all money spent. Runes/rng boxes are not perma IMO, if you have already used them. Avatars, inners, chests, etc are perma.

But just because they have to do something, does not mean that they will.

So, @Jentemoon are we at the point, where we should start asking about getting back money we wasted or permanent items instead of trying to play this game again.

Also, it seems like they have deleted one of my comments. I am not sure. I mean, all I can do is complain. So that is what I am doing. I would not go to other discussions if we had a discussion here. You know, with both sides present.
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Also, it seems like they have deleted one of my comments.
    heavy censorship
    they probably check for something like "sell" "buy" "account" "nx" etc
  • MadcobraMadcobra

Well, they have to do something. But there is a difference - permanent items or all money spent. Runes/rng boxes are not perma IMO, if you have already used them. Avatars, inners, chests, etc are perma.

But just because they have to do something, does not mean that they will.

So, @Jentemoon are we at the point, where we should start asking about getting back money we wasted or permanent items instead of trying to play this game again.

Also, it seems like they have deleted one of my comments. I am not sure. I mean, all I can do is complain. So that is what I am doing. I would not go to other discussions if we had a discussion here. You know, with both sides present.
    They have to ? They dont have to do anything actually . What blocked users can do ? Only cry and complain . They can ignore like they do now after all . But ppl who will read it will never forget . They will be warned atleast . It doesnt matter if you play this game from thebegging frombeta or from one month , we have all same rights , nope we dont haveany rights at all , we can getblocked with the next change of rules of this game or server or anything else withouth any warning . So think twice before u spend your own money for game if its worth cause after all withouth having any rights its like u put them in the garbage . You wont get any compensate you wont get nothing at all and you can only complaining . Those are your rights
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Jentemoon wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

I definitely understand that everyone is upset about the region restrictions that are present after the migration. I want to let everyone know that your voices are being heard and we do care about those who have been playing since the Beta and there after.

GM Luteola's responses to some of you was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all, we do care about you and we are hearing your voices! It doesn't stop here, I am looking into this as aggressively as I am allowed.

I do understand there were those of you that were outside of the EU service region during Vindictus EU who were able to receive access due to being a "beta" account. We are looking into possibly granting access only to those accounts, but is not guaranteed

I also understand that there are region blocks on countries that were able to play Vindictus EU. I want everyone to know that we are looking into this block and if it is possible to grant access, however know that this is also not a guarantee.

I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can and once again I do very much apologize for this situation.

Oh, just great! You play the game since 2010, you do some breaks from time to time, and all you get in the end is "We are looking into possibly granting access only to those accounts, but is not guaranteed". You got no bans or some warnings all this time, and Nexon just drops you to the dumpster after server migration. Why? Just because, that's why. Ukraine, Latvia, Moldova, Israel... Geez, guys! You just got no a single tear of conscience. Just a thing I want to remind to you.

It's March 7 yet. Still no any new "blue post". It seems, the words "I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can" mean the Nexon employee can't do much, huh?.. You say you "are hearing our voices". Does that mean you just enjoy these cries?..

"Warm" greetings from another Ukrainian player.
    NokiaNKrezzz
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    They can not compensate some, and not compensate others. That could be some kind of discrimination I think. They closed game on us. That "dungeon Something" people were warned before, that it will close. Here was nothing, we were told, we will be able to play.

And I found 2nd game, where people got money back for permanent items.
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Still staring at the brick wall waiting for a response . I have heard there is a door somewhere, or at least a window. Maybe i just don't see it yet. Will stare for a while more maybe i will notice it.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey all,

We have not forgotten about you. In fact, I think about you everyday. However, I am only a Customer Support Agent and all I can do is my best to make sure that your voices are heard but I cannot guarantee anything for you. My job, is to be your voice to the Game and Development team.

There is currently no update on this issue, however, it is not forgotten, I have not stopped making your voices heard, and it is still being looked into at this time. I am sorry that I cannot provide the answers that you want to hear.

I appreciate all the support that we have for Vindictus and you all mean a lot to me. I do everything I can everyday for everyone who still chooses to support Vindictus, I love the game just as much as everyone else and I want to see it flourish but all I can do is my best and what is within my power.
    MiXiEEERupucsVerVixX
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 7, 2017
    Ty for the look in this small thread again . I appareciate the fact that you care about this problem but like you wrote you cant do anything because you are just a Coustomer support agent and all you can do is make sure those voicec will be heard . We cant do nothing too just like you but we will still write here and asking when problem not that much complicated , (because all what could be done to fix it its nothing for those people above you ) will be fixed . They could if they would care , unblock those blocked ips mannually one by one and let them continue game like they deserved . No one saying to open door for all blocked regions, they could just simply mannually unblock ppl who already used service before merge . Anyway till they wont do it and its aleredy over 3 weeks pased if i count good , we will stil be here , waiting and reminding
    JackShade
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited March 8, 2017
    Ty for the look in this small thread again . I appareciate the fact that you care about this problem but like you wrote you cant do anything because you are just a Coustomer support agent and all you can do is make sure those voicec will be heard . We cant do nothing too just like you but we will still write here and asking when problem not that much complicated , (because all what could be done to fix it its nothing for those people above you ) will be fixed . They could if they would care , unblock those blocked ips mannually one by one and let them continue game like they deserved . No one saying to open door for all blocked regions, they could just simply mannually unblock ppl who already used service before merge . Anyway till they wont do it and its aleredy over 3 weeks pased if i count good , we will stil be here , waiting and reminding

As it was told before, unblocking IP addresses will do nothing. We have dynamic IP here, I believe most of people have them. Also, our ISP gives us 2 (on paper, in reality it is 4 or more) IP addresses. So white listing IP can not be done, because they would have to do that each time I needed new IP, we lost electricity or had to restart router/modem.

I have not used it, because that could just be giving them reason to ban me for real (you can check it, most I have done, is try to launch game after each maintenance, in case this was fixed and Nexon just forgot to mention it, needless to say, but I will do it anyway - issue was not fixed).

So answer must be somewhere in the launcher.

Madcobra