[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• VerlineVerline
    Vindictus Rep: 495
    Greetings from Moldova. Another country to add to the list. Also I can speak on behalf of my friends from Estonia, they also can't get through. So mainly the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine
    I wonder - what mysterious reason prevents Nexon NA from adding those countries? They keep saying they don't have licenses for those. What does prevent them from getting one? There's no Russian department for Nexon (because f.e. in other games these countries except Israel get attached to RU server). So what's the story behind that?

It keep astonishing me - how Nexon treats its users. They can easily ban accounts because they just don't want to add a few lines of code for people who actually had valid accounts and been allowed to play. We need to keep this convo live.
    Controller001FrostUnknownSirRFIKaraLuuJackShadeTrotoldnbESTgaming
  • Sparta55555Sparta55555
    Vindictus Rep: 335
    hello all. we talk now not about new created account wich countres have IP block,but about old accounts like 4-5 years, and wich accounts played in EU after IP block,vindictus EU maked after IP block playable old account who created before IP blocking.
    I have same problem I'm from Lithuania,i play game around 5 years,much time I play for make good descent my main character LANN,spend many money it 5 years.
    [img][/img]29c3s4n.jpg
    My LANN
    and next screen scroll down and read GM Kaaz
    Originally Posted by eshi123
    what about IP blocked countries? players who made accounts before IP block will be able to play?
    We will hand over this information to NxA when they take over!
    2v9422f.jpg
    MaybeUnBlockIsraelPixelPantsuKaraLuuController001
  • NoiuNoiu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    And a new answer

16649187_241528479584179_3795555915599071348_n.jpg?oh=be22860408d6770b519102aa2ed8e8f1&oe=594B0880
    ElserController001Meerkat007MadcobraVelisiria
  • anicetasanicetas
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    atlast they try something make for this players,i hope strong hope this accounts atlast can play.just its not funny after 5 years just BAM and bye bye
    anyway thx for it.
    FrostUnknownKaraLuuController001
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Hello,

If the location of the server is still in Europe, Germany... and if the server is still in one piece, not merged, not separated, but one piece under a new service, why would the countries our fellow player Verline mentioned above...
    Verline wrote: »
    the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine

... be blocked out just like that?!

Is it something that requires losing a few dollars to get right? well I'm sure that there is enough deals being made DAILY... as far as I know, people except something in return when they actually decide to support the game by purchasing NX cash, SPECIALLY those who are from those countries and been playing the game for at least 5 years, yes, I am one of those players and I'm highly disappointed also not backing up until Me, my friends and the rest of the missing countries are back in OUR game that we've been and will continue PLAYING faithfully with the rest of our community.

Noiu wrote: »
    16649187_241528479584179_3795555915599071348_n.jpg?oh=be22860408d6770b519102aa2ed8e8f1&oe=594B0880

In my personal opinion, granting access to accounts and not to the whole country will be a sign of failure and weakness with managing such a magnificent and stunning game, are we being serviced by a new, yet not capable service? even though that we've been promised a better management and circumstances, eh?

MaybeUnBlockIsraelKoffie
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    edited February 18, 2017
    An positive solution, which migration will accept all players allowed to play before migration, will transmit an good feeling across community about Nexon staff.
    We wish those players back and we need them, because they are veterans.

If unblock other entire regions is posible, then community can grow wich looks like all win case.

All the best
    And a new answer .....

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited February 18, 2017
    Keep fight guys dont give up on this . I hope they will finnaly make it work for all like it suposed to be at the start
    And a new answer

• NoiuNoiu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    I love how NX stuff keeps ignoring this tread.
    Give us a proper answer, would u pls?
    Not a "ur not on the list of supported countries, keep refreshing the link in hope that maybe in 5 years ur country will be unblocked"
    Again, we are talking about accounts of blocked countries wich were allowed to play because they were created during beta test. About ppl who spent in game enough time and effort , who didn't gave any troubles for the all time being and who deserves a proper positive solution of this case.
    It is not out of blue request. We were told by EU stuff that we will be able to continue use our beta accounts. We were playing legaly, without using vpn proxy or anything for that matter. That is called being loyal users. And we expect of new Nx stuff to be loyal to us aswell. Take a look at our case. Investigate. Discuss it with us. Give us some answers at least. It's unfair and unacceptable how u keep ignoring people here.
    ElserController001JackShadeTrotol
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Would be nice to have estimated time it will take to get an answer of if we will (or not) be allowed to play this game.
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    edited February 18, 2017
    I hope this delayed response is caused by Nexon staff working in finding a way to bring back all players able to play Vindictus before migration.

All the best

KaraLuu
  • MalicinaMalicina
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited February 18, 2017
    Well this just screams unfair. If Nexon EU promised the players who created accounts before the country ban could continue playing after the migration, you ought to have a REALLY good reason for reneging on that promise.

As I understand, this has to do with copyright laws and whatnot. If these veteran players could play Vindictus EU for ALL these years without impeding on said laws, what is it about the migration process that makes the legal situation different? They still made their accounts before the IP ban – that fact hasn't changed.

As a player since 2011 who isn't affected by this personally, I sincerely hope Nexon NA will produce a proper response to this and take this very seriously. The constituency they're so nonchalantly snubbing here is by definition very long-time players who've breathed life and money into the game for years and years. It leaves a very bad impression on those of us who are on the permitted list, too.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 18, 2017
    Hi, I'm sorry that you guys feel like your being ignored, that is definitely not the intention. However there is not much that can be said about this right now other than what has already been shown in ticket replies.

All I can do is ask that you wait patiently.
  • FlengeFlenge
    Vindictus Rep: 355
    GM Luteola (Vindictus)
    Feb 18, 4:29 PM PST

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.

I understand that you have been playing the EU version of Vindictus before the migration. I appreciate your interest and support and we really love to help you play. But after the migration, we regretfully won't be able to make Vindictus available in Ukraine at the moment due to not having the rights. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this have caused you.

If/when Ukraine will be added in the future, an announcement will be made on the Vindictus website (vindictus.nexon.net/news).

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. Hope you have a good day!

For new concerns, feel free to submit a new ticket.
    Sincerely,

GM Luteola
    Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

2011 player here.Fighting against fate and epic gods with my other fellow mercanaries since,you know,the game came out.Cant fight this one though ^

Didnt expect that adventure to end like this,i didnt even get to say goodbye
    NoiuController001Trotol
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Really disappointed of how nexon treat their players ... Block players after so much effort money and time that we put on pur accounts .... dissappointment ...
    Fix it
    Unblock israel and other countries .
    Stop ignoring us
    FrostUnknownKaraLuuTrotol
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited February 19, 2017
    Who did you lost game rights to? Russians? Guess what -

We do not want to play in Russian servers.
    There are no Russian servers.

All your replies are CTRL+C, CTRL+V, so it is clear you do not even care.

I expected nothing from migration, I thought, we will have lags, bugs, ping issues, connections issues, hate (a good few of us saw that welcome post, where on the first page people were calling all Europeans Jews, it stayed up for quite some time, no EU time mods, yes?), but I NEVER thought about not being able to play at all.
    KaraLuu
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    by the time they admit their mistake (if ever) this event will be gone and we will get no compensations whatsoever.
    Trotol
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey Everyone!

I definitely understand that everyone is upset about the region restrictions that are present after the migration. I want to let everyone know that your voices are being heard and we do care about those who have been playing since the Beta and there after.

GM Luteola's responses to some of you was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all, we do care about you and we are hearing your voices! It doesn't stop here, I am looking into this as aggressively as I am allowed.

I do understand there were those of you that were outside of the EU service region during Vindictus EU who were able to receive access due to being a "beta" account. We are looking into possibly granting access only to those accounts, but is not guaranteed

I also understand that there are region blocks on countries that were able to play Vindictus EU. I want everyone to know that we are looking into this block and if it is possible to grant access, however know that this is also not a guarantee.

I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can and once again I do very much apologize for this situation.
    NoiuController001ElserRossaryMiXiEEEMalicina
  • KoffieKoffie
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    When will the Netherlands be able to access Vindictus via steam?
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited February 19, 2017
    Jentemoon wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

I do understand there were those of you that were outside of the EU service region during Vindictus EU who were able to receive access due to being a "beta" account. We are looking into possibly granting access only to those accounts, but is not guaranteed.

My account was not "beta". I did not have "Early Bird" title. But I played game since 2011. October I think. Blocks happened a year (?) later. So no game for me, or am I just over thinking?