[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• I actually play from Latam and i can't play, "game launch blocked" messege don't leave play :(
    anyone knows what i have to do for play this beautiful game? :(
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    By legal ways you can probably try to change you'r internet provider to another from non-blocked country.
    Or you can use non-legal ways, but those would not be fun at all, because you'r ping will reach unplayable levels in non-solo activities.

As the last resort, you can always relocate, but that option should only be used in verry desperate times.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Alert, our playerbase is dying. What do we do? Block some countries. Brilliant, get on it Jim! (no offense to if you are a Jim)
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    So over a year had passed, not a single reply about this problem from DEVs, shows how great all of this turned out, tho iam bit curious how EU servers are doing right now...
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    really hard to control oneself without vindictus, there are many similar kind games, but nothing can compare to that tender and addictive vindy.
    Probably the biggest difference is that here it was fair, yet challenging to kill a boss, so its fun for the 20th time, but not so fun in other games even after 2nd kill
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    At least some things never change i see. Not very encouraging. A year and a half later its still in the same spot it was when it started.
  • godila2godila2
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited May 27, 2019
    wow , so much for doing something to fix problem, what the shame
  • godila2godila2
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    you know what i want them to just say its never happening so i could stop hopping that there is still a chance to get back
  • AxteriaAxteria
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    I literally live in chicago and it's telling me my area is blocked. CHICAGO IN THE UNITED OF STATES.

WHAT
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
  • zuhnzuhn
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I have same problem with nexon launcher game launch blocked
  • FirstTitanFirstTitan
    Well, now we have a hope - Nexon is going be sold at this summer
  • FirstTitanFirstTitan
    Well, now we have a hope - once Nexon will be sold - regions will be unblocked
  • FirstTitanFirstTitan
    February 2019 . Still checking this topic :D
  • Установил лаунчер Nexon зарегался решил скачать Vinidictus а тут Game Launch Blocked error code:1694 это из за страны??? или ещё что то)) Помню где то читал что её заблочат в России но как то инфа не подтвердилась поскольку я забил на эту игру года на 2-а)
    Вообщем скажите что сделать чтоб снова играть в неё))
  • KnotslaveKnotslave
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I too occasionally check in to see if they fulfilled their promise. But seems we are just forgotten now...