[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    It really feels like this game will reach its end by 2018 and there will be no need for any legal rights anymore.
  • midixasmidixas
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    edited May 4, 2017
    so still nothing I see
  • EfixEfix
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited May 4, 2017
    As a West player it is very disheartening that the company doesn't want to respond to such a massive problem that is inconveniencing a large number of long time players.

Only response you guys seem to get is deleted posts. I hope this gets resolved somehow.
    SluckerXie
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    the-end-is-near-homer.jpg
    Controller001EfixTrotol
  • JudahzaurJudahzaur
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    Apparently, after all these years, I can't access the game, funny, eh?

I am wondering why Nexon keeps making fatal mistakes like this.
    Every sane company is trying to gather as many paying and returning players as it can, While using advertisements, Events, and anything that comes to their mind.
    Nexon's a different story - It has gathered a few players that actually enjoy the buggy unsupported game they're publishing, Who have actually been loyal
    for the whole time - Which are most valuable players in my opinion, And instead of securing the most basic and simple thing they have to do, Letting these players play normally from their own countries as it has been promised, They're instead blocked.
    I'd understand that if you were having tons of players and you couldn't handle the expense anymore (But you don't).
    I'd understand that if you decided you'd open a different server for these guys so they won't cause latency issues.
    But you've just cast them away without any other option in hand...

I've attached a marketing retention strategies reference since you seem to be lacking in these areas.
    http://marketingwizdom.com/strategies/retention-strategies

welp.
    2edgy4uReal
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Get your friends to support you by not supporting the game. If people stand with their friends who can no longer play by not spending this will likely be resolved much sooner. Players have presented their arguments, asked kindly, and explained their positions. That has done nothing. Stop spending until the launcher and other issues are rectified and maybe something will change.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 6, 2017
    There will be always ppl who wil support game so that wont change anything. If that would hapend to me i wouldnt come back to this game after i would be threated like that to be honest . Who would guarant me that it wouldnt happend again . We all can be in this situation in future if country from where we are will be added to block list . Atleast now ppl know how much they mean . Play fiew years , some played from beginning , they supported game they bring their friends to play with , and all that for what? What they get ? Block and ignorancy
  • midixasmidixas
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    its just shame that company is doing this, friends wanted to play this and they couldnt, now i cant too, i was trying to play c9 i couldnt i liked vindictus combat, and now more and more monster hunter like games coming, it will be hard time to recover those ip blocked people if they are not fast
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Soo... Nexon administration is still "solving the problem" and NOT spending all the time with whores, doesn't it?..
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    edited May 9, 2017
    *+mad*
    I think this is the worst game company that has ever been ....
    Just keeping a lot of people without an answer .
    Cant play the game .
    Unblock us !
    Unblock Israel already !
    4 month have passed . isnt it enough time to get the ****** lawyer on the phone ?!
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Nexon, something? anything?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Rupucs wrote: »
    Nexon, something? anything?

Sadly nothing
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Guys, they don't even want to know your opinions about their services. Last week i put some customer review website links in here and i suggested ways for how you can express your opinions online not only about Nexon but companies in general but it got deleted. (i saved it in a file) However i had faith in Nexon and i thought they would care about their customers as much that they would let them share their honest and moderate opinions not only about how awesome they are but also about what they do wrong. Constructive criticism isn't always about actual suggestions but to remind them that they could put some life into their customer support.

I just wanna tell you guys to do it on your own and share them with your fellow players if you'd like.

Remember Nexon, it's not only about negative opinions. Of course we would like to read positive opinions too but it's all up to YOU.
    Madcobra
  • SimplisSimplis
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited May 16, 2017
    BUMP. Remove these ip blocks for god's sake!!!
    CatFelix, Rossary.. miss you guys!!! :'( :'(
    miss u to.but still ip block 1 last month don't try start game after month tried and still nothing:(((

@CatFelix
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    edited May 17, 2017
    The sad moment in your life when u have to part with something u loved and enjoyed ever since the beta. We had a good run together Vindictus.

Guess its time to move on.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Rupucs wrote: »
    The sad moment in your life when u have to part with something u loved and enjoyed ever since the beta. We had a good run together Vindictus.

Guess its time to move on.

Yes good said , just move on and dont wait for something what may never hapend . Besides this game is not worth of waiting for access after months of ignorancy .
  • RossaryRossary
    edited May 19, 2017
    Time to say all in game and NEXOF
  • TrotolTrotol
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Months passing... 0(ZERO) changes occurring
  • RossaryRossary
    edited May 20, 2017
    Its so sad, and almost ingenious that something good that is ,and should've, would've VIndictus, can be ruined seemengly effortless by one careless company , that is NX NA
  • VerlineVerline
    Vindictus Rep: 495
    :/