[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited March 31, 2017
    Nope, still lying. Editing posts where you said, that you (Nexon) have proof, and do not pretend, that posts were edited because of grammatical errors. I goggled around a bit, and it turns out Nexon has issues with lying to customers. So I do not understand, why are you even trying.
    Melnaa wrote: »
    And as it turns out, you have something.
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Yup i readed that too before it got deleted

    We must be one the same drugs then. It is a really strong coffee I am drinking, if me and Mad saw the same things. Do not pull Trump on us.

    4th Sadly, it is too late, because you have already edited the post. And pretending like you never wrote it. Why would I pull something like that out of my ass. I had opinion, that you have not done anything since launch. Why would I suddenly say, that you have something? I did it because you said, that you have proof.

    About the 5th. You know, that you can edit things? Like, black out what do not need to see, all we would have needed then is date and context. Even fake proof would have worked, if you posted it a month ago.

    What I do no understand, why you are here trying to explain yourself. Did you do something wrong? Why you do not ignore us like the others, that seems to be Nexons official stance on all this. I know, that you (Nexon, maybe not you personally, because I am pretty sure, I was also IP banned, and I doubt, that they would give vol. mod that kind of power), banned me because of ehm... "tone" of my messages, I know, that those who use racist slurs get lesser punishment than I did, I know, that you favour some player over the others, I know, that you are lying to us.

    Are you here just to fu*k with us? Because in one post you are saying, that you have proof, then you edit that post and make new one, saying you do not have it, making us feel like we have holes in our memory. Are you trolling us?
    Flenge wrote: »

    How about you just wait untill there are answers and get your ticket closed,implying that beta accounts issue will be simply neglected,but its not ok to speak out loud about it,so you just get fed false hopes untill you just move on and stop bothering the ships crew?

    I have already moved on another game. But I will not let this go. I want money back. Same compensation other people got. I would not get much back, but still, better than nothing.

    EDIT NR Dealer (who am I kidding, I do not edit posts as much as Dealer does).

    I will still ask questions and tag everyone on 10th.
  • FlengeFlenge
    Vindictus Rep: 355
    Posts: 8
    Member
    Melnaa wrote: »

    I have already moved on another game. But I will not let this go. I want money back. Same compensation other people got. I would not get much back, but still, better than nothing.

    I moved on too,its just obvious that nobody gets anything back ever-im only here because i find people pointing out this lack of morality amusing
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Flenge wrote: »
    Melnaa wrote: »

    I have already moved on another game. But I will not let this go. I want money back. Same compensation other people got. I would not get much back, but still, better than nothing.

    I moved on too,its just obvious that nobody gets anything back ever-im only here because i find people pointing out this lack of morality amusing

    If you want that, go look, go read up what happened when other games closed/had migrations/server changes/password leaks. I just read an article about hacking lawsuit Nexon had and it was.. well, I understood a lot more.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member
    im giving up on this i think its like punching with head in wall , you say something is white you see white but they tell you its black laughin in face
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Madcobra wrote: »
    im giving up on this i think its like punching with head in wall , you say something is white you see white but they tell you its black laughin in face

    To me it feels more like seeing a kid swipe grandmas ashes under the rug after broking vase they were in, and then trying to make you believe, that you never had grandma.

    Do not give up. Just come in here from time to time to step on some toes.
    Madcobra
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Posts: 91
    Member
    Wow still haven't addressed the issue of players from EU not being able to play anymore since merge? I thought Jentemoon said they cared about you guys? Guess not :(
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member
    You can read posts in this thread and you will know if someone cares or not
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member

    Melnaa wrote: »
    Flenge wrote: »
    Melnaa wrote: »

    I have already moved on another game. But I will not let this go. I want money back. Same compensation other people got. I would not get much back, but still, better than nothing.

    I moved on too,its just obvious that nobody gets anything back ever-im only here because i find people pointing out this lack of morality amusing

    If you want that, go look, go read up what happened when other games closed/had migrations/server changes/password leaks. I just read an article about hacking lawsuit Nexon had and it was.. well, I understood a lot more.

    Can you mail me or link the article you have read?
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Posts: 229
    Member
    Melnaa, I'm going to ask that you please stop accusing others of things and harassing them as well. Nothing is going to be accomplished by that, nor by spamming or any other sort of non-constructive action. That's where tone comes in, and continually being belligerent is really not acceptable.

    I'll reiterate that I can't speak for Nexon on the situation, however if it is all in the hands of Legal, then neither the VFMs, the GMs, nor even the building's window-washer can do anything. Because of the nature of licensing in various countries, it may not even be entirely on Legal, especially if there are any sort of complications. It's frustrating.

    What I can say with confidence, is that they do care about the players, and if you think about it logically, they wouldn't want to cut off any players enjoying a game, if they could help it. That's both from a personal standpoint, and from a business standpoint. It's illogical from every reasonable angle.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 54
    Member
    So Mods can lie to us without any worries, but we must not say a word about it? My tone would have been way better, if Nexon showed some respect to us, instead of asking us to show respect to Nexon for nothing.

    If Nexon cared about us, someone would come in from time to time and communicate with us. But, what we get is complete ignoring. If I and some more people were not in this post, asking and tagging people (and getting banned for our "tone"), we would have exactly 0 answers from anyone in Nexon. Soon it will be 2 months and we have no idea if something is happening (or anything is happening at all).

    I read what kind of attitude players got before other games were closed. And one common thing to all of them was ignoring players. Ignore for half a year and then close game.
    Madcobra
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Posts: 229
    Member
    Melnaa wrote: »
    So Mods can lie to us without any worries, but we must not say a word about it? My tone would have been way better, if Nexon showed some respect to us, instead of asking us to show respect to Nexon for nothing.

    You're the one making claims about lies and pushing that as factual narrative. I am asking calmly and respectfully, that you cease that, as you are spreading FUD. Your assumptions about respect being shown toward you do not give you right to disregard the rules and violate them.
    Melnaa wrote: »
    If Nexon cared about us, someone would come in from time to time and communicate with us.

    Legal is not in the business of being on the forums, as they are a legal department. Members of the team have communicated here and elsewhere, however first and foremost they do have their work to take care of, and if there are no updates that can be passed along, then there isn't much that can be said. While it's nice to see staff post, their job is ultimately not to babysit any member or any thread, because there's a lot more going on at work, on a daily basis.

    If the team did not care, then they would have never merged the servers or looked into expanding serviceable regions in the first place.
    Melnaa wrote: »
    If I and some more people were not in this post, asking and tagging people (and getting banned for our "tone"), we would have exactly 0 answers from anyone in Nexon. Soon it will be 2 months and we have no idea if something is happening (or anything is happening at all).

    Players bringing the issue to Nexon's attention in a proper manner/channel was good. However spamming the forums and being belligerent is not going to get any sort of response other than the ability to spam being drastically cut. My goal is to help avoid that situation, as best possible.
    Rupucs
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member
    edited April 3, 2017
    Melnaa wrote: »

    Are you here just to fu*k with us? Because in one post you are saying, that you have proof, then you edit that post and make new one, saying you do not have it, making us feel like we have holes in our memory. .

    Um i dont have holes in memory for sure , but its kinda fight with the wind now withouth screenshot . The oportunity will comes again probably because we are here waiting till it wont be clearly said that there nothing can be done , though its just a matter of time , not expecting here other answear
  • SoumdSoumd
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    will we ever be able to play again? this sucks
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Posts: 54
    Member
    edited April 3, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    You're the one making claims about lies and pushing that as factual narrative. I am asking calmly and respectfully, that you cease that, as you are spreading FUD. Your assumptions about respect being shown toward you do not give you right to disregard the rules and violate them.

    <removed, please look at warning for reason>

    Proper manner did not do damn thing. Is it so hard, to come in once a week and tell "We have not forgotten migration issue and are still working on this"? You can copy the sentence if you want.

    Also, stop ganging up on me. First Dealer, now you. Or is it more like torch race, one after another until I get to someone from Nexons staff?

    I am not asking to babysit everyone. I am asking for "an update" once a week. If Nexon can not bother to post one sentence per month (only "answer" we have is just because I tagged someone from staff) to us, I really doubt, that they are trying to fix anything.
    RhapsodyOfFireArishaLJackShademidixas
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member
    edited April 4, 2017
    Hola! Meintenance comming lil hope for hmmm or no hope >_> Hope for more posts in this thread for sure
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    Melnaa wrote: »
    Aquasol wrote: »
    You're the one making claims about lies and pushing that as factual narrative. I am asking calmly and respectfully, that you cease that, as you are spreading FUD. Your assumptions about respect being shown toward you do not give you right to disregard the rules and violate them.

    <removed, please look at warning for reason>

    Proper manner did not do damn thing. Is it so hard, to come in once a week and tell "We have not forgotten migration issue and are still working on this"? You can copy the sentence if you want.

    Also, stop ganging up on me. First Dealer, now you. Or is it more like torch race, one after another until I get to someone from Nexons staff?

    I am not asking to babysit everyone. I am asking for "an update" once a week. If Nexon can not bother to post one sentence per month (only "answer" we have is just because I tagged someone from staff) to us, I really doubt, that they are trying to fix anything.

    True that.
  • VerlineVerline
    Vindictus Rep: 495
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Aquasol wrote: »
    If the team did not care, then they would have never merged the servers or looked into expanding serviceable regions in the first place.
    I wish that never occurred in the first place. Stop acting like it was for players. It was a selfish decision. A decision to spit in players' faces that what they want (within the publisher and game possibilities) is irrelevant for Nexon. No, that was not the only way to save the game, things just were supposed to be handled wiser. And the result of your team's care is the assembly of people here cut from the game they spent years in. Never heard of any publisher having issue with providing the rights in East Europe region. I believe Nexon made a pool of bear traps itself and jumped into it, now it tries to escape the problems...

    Why does a 'volunteer moderator' make a childish verbal argument when the requests of players are so crystal clear and fair? We don't need to hear again from your volunteer moderators or support chatbots: 'if no one says anything, then there's nothing else to say', or 'we do our utmost to solve that, please keep patient' . We need someone from the REAL STUFF to make an official announcement (public) that the issue is in process of solution. And public means that the other players should know that. Until this is done, all of yours words are meaningless. You have to realise that you don't have the trust of players anymore, that's why people won't stop reminding you and posting things about that all over, if we don't - you just won't give a damn. It already feels like this, you just wait till the last one of us leaves disappointed and the problem is solved. I'm actually quite sure none of the players here that got blocked from the game actually believe that you do something, I think you just use the exhausting tactics...

    One of the main problems why Vindictus was dying - the publisher's attitude. It seems Nexon doesn't know what 'service' is... And clients are treated as scum. Yes, Nexon, that's how it feels. I remember trying to send some healthy suggestions about how to improve the game state (it was like a desert then) to the support stuff and I got the answer that "I have no right to mess with Nexon's internal business ... ". Though I made them apologise for that.

    So sad to see the game drowning.
    FlengeMadcobraJackShadeMelnaaTrotol
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Posts: 625
    Member
    Verline wrote: »
    Never heard of any publisher having issue with providing the rights in East Europe region.

    Not, because they probably have European publishers. Countries have some kind of agreements between each other and European countries probably have looser agreements between each other. I guess it's just about the compatibility of laws. There might be countries with very restricted agreements with the US, so a company in the US can't simply provide service in the country in question.

    If this is the case, then the lawyer probably is searching for backdoors and rules they have to act in accordance with, and whether they have to change the ToS and stuff like that.

    Nexon still exists in Germany, so the current situation has emerged because of their hasty decision to merge the services before they could arrange the legal part of it.
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Posts: 916
    Member
    Exactly at first place they should take care of legal part and dont split ouers community and then they should merge .
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Posts: 78
    Member
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Exactly at first place they should take care of legal part and dont split ouers community and then they should merge .
    They had all the time from 2016 September (probably earlyer) to fix all legal issues for people that play from Blocked countries, dont know why they waited till last second to even attempt at "Trying" to get us back in game, they knew very well about people like us and how EU handled our rights and allowed us to play despite being in blocked country.