[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

skai147skai147
Vindictus Rep: 210
in Account Support
After I installed new client with new launcher I tried to enter the game but it says Game Launch Blocked, I'm sure its Europe server cause when choosing where to install it says VindictusEU. also additional information, Lithuania was IP blocked before but those who played in Beta 2013 were able to login after the country IP block so perhaps thats the issue with new launcher, migration and stuff?

Comments

• NoiuNoiu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    I have litteraly same problem.
    My account was created on EU durring beta and i had no problem using it all those 6 years. (Im from Ukraine)
    Now with migration my launcher is blocked (accepted all tos and migrated).
    GrimuMadcobraElser
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 16, 2017
    Currently the game is in maintenance, so the message you are getting may be related to that.

The NA maintenance should end at 22.00 CET. Please keep an eye on the official notice for updates

if you are still having errors after the maintenance is complete please post a screenshot of the error you receive.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    edited February 16, 2017
    Still getting same message "Game Launch Blocked
    You are attempting to access from outside of our service are. Please got Support FAQ for more information."
    also playing from one of banned countries.
    i hope it gets resolved fast.
    Both of my accounts not able to access the game (3 including my brother)
  • MilliMinxMilliMinx
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    I got also this problem, im from The Netherlands and now im stuck i guess?
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    after update 305mb i try play but game gives me "You are attempting to acces from outside of our service area " Is it time to panic? +wow +sad I had feeling about this happening +cry Im from latvia been playing since titan came out :C
    Meerkat007
  • DealerDealer
    edited February 16, 2017
    skai147 wrote: »
    also additional information, Lithuania was IP blocked before but those who played in Beta 2013 were able to login after the country IP block so perhaps thats the issue with new launcher, migration and stuff?
    Noiu wrote: »
    I have litteraly same problem.
    My account was created on EU durring beta and i had no problem using it all those 6 years. (Im from Ukraine)
    Now with migration my launcher is blocked (accepted all tos and migrated).
    So I took a look at the European Migration FAQ and noticed the regions you were trying to log in from were not included.
    Sadly you do have to be within one of the approved regions to log in.
    Still getting same message "Game Launch Blocked
    You are attempting to access from outside of our service are. Please got Support FAQ for more information."
    also playing from one of banned countries.
    i hope it gets resolved fast.
    Both of my accounts not able to access the game (3 including my brother)
    Where are you trying to log in from?
    Please make sure you are from one of the Supported regions in the European Migration FAQ.
    MilliMinx wrote: »
    I got also this problem, im from The Netherlands and now im stuck i guess?

Please file a ticket here
  • RossaryRossary
    So basicly thouse who where playing for years since ip block wont be able to play after 16th +wow that sucks
    Meerkat007
    edited February 16, 2017
    Trying to log in from Lithuania.
    I know my country is not in the supported region list..
    But i've been playing this game for 6 years now (and many other people too), cant we(our accounts not just ip's) get added to special "go" list like we had in EU ?
    RossaryGrimuMeerkat007
  • MiXiEEEMiXiEEE
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    Time to kms... I'm from Latvia too :(
    Meerkat007
  • RossaryRossary
    edited February 16, 2017
    Trying to log in from Lithuania.
    I know my country is not in the supported region list..
    But i've been playing this game for 6 years now (and many other people too), cant we(our accounts not just ip's) get added to special "go" list like we had in EU ?

Trying to access from Latvia having same issue

+++++++++
    Meerkat007
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    wait, after checking the list of European Migration i saw my country is not included.. it means all of my accounts and hard work i'v put for years had gone to waste?..
    Grimu
  • RossaryRossary
    MiXiEEE wrote: »
    Time to kms... I'm from Latvia too :(

+wow Es ar XD
  • ErandunorErandunor
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Some of my friends reported issues that they cannot access the game anymore since their region is blocked now. Is this a mistake or intentional that they narrowed down the list of available countries?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    I'm sure, if you send in a ticket, your IP can be manually be added to the list.
  • ElserElser
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    In EU everyone who had an account before the IP ban was added could still play the game without any problem with accounts that were made before the ban.
    Now the 6 years of the time those players put into the game, not to mention nerves and money, have all been disregarded and thrown away.
    The special "go" list that the Controller001 said about should still apply after merge
    GrimuMadcobraMeerkat007Sylphide
  • DealerDealer
    Here is the list of Supported Regions from EU
    European Migration FAQ

Netherlands seems to be having some issues that are already being looked into.

If your friends are from any of the other regions on the supported list, please let me know.
  • ConfiConfi
    Vindictus Rep: 445
    Hii
    What about Regions not on the list but we're able to access the game before? like Israel?
    NoobitaFrostUnknownKrezzz
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    That's so unprofessional of NexonEU to not announce this properly... and i'm totally not surprised
    gj nexonEU.. gj
    Grimu
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited February 16, 2017
    Yeah, I would like to know, what happens with people who crated accounts right after launch (mine was from 2011) but then IP banning bunch of countries in EU happened.

Edit: I am from Latvia and Latvia is not on that list.
    Meerkat007
    edited February 16, 2017