[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• MinitehMiniteh
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    - what about IP blocked countries? players who made accounts before IP block will be able to play?
    We will hand over this information to NxA when they take over!

Can a GM that actually has any authority over this comment on whether this will be honored?
    Greetings from not-on-the-list Latvia!
    Controller001
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    edited February 16, 2017
    This news make me very sad.
    So many good players will vanish like never was here even they tried hard to stay and have fun in this game for years.
    I feel is unfair those peoples asked about this situation so long ago, many times, and nobody was able to give them a proper answer about.

Will be great for many players and their friends if Nexon will reconsider this decision in an positive way, opening an gap for them on this barrier which will be in the old fashion veritable American spirit.

All the best
    So, i opened a ticket about that issue and this is the answer i get:
    to sum it up for you blocked people: For now, if your country isn't on the list, you can't play. If at some point of your life with unknown date Nexon decides to add your country to the list, good for you. If not, you can wait until you die. Thanks a lot really.

Hey There,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support!

Please know that the Supported Region list has been updated as the Vindictus EU Migration has now been completed. You can see the updated region list on this page: https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000525666-European-Migration-FAQ

If your region does not appear on the list, then this means it is not a supported region. However, you can keep checking the region list in case it is updated at any time and regions are added to the list!

If you were able to play Vindictus EU, but your region was considered a Blocked Region, you will be unable to play Vindictus through the Global Service after the Migration, as you are trying to play from a region that is currently not supported.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.
    Sincerely,

GM Jentemoon
    Nexon America Inc.

Noiu
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited February 16, 2017
    JynXi wrote: »
    I'm sure, if you send in a ticket, your IP can be manually be added to the list.

It is not that easy. Dynamic IP addresses here. If they ever decide to let us play, will be a bit harder than that.
  • NoiuNoiu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    Senior GM Bahlaan Today at 02:08
    Hello again,

Thank you for your reply.

After reviewing your location, it appears you are out of region for our service after migration has occurred. You may view the link provided below showing the list of qualifying EU countries:

https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000525666-European-Migration-FAQ

I do apologize, but we cannot grant you access to Vindictus Global at any time under all circumstances. If you have any new issues, please add this in a new ticket.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
    Cheers,

GM Bahlaan
    Senior Customer Support Representative
    Nexon America, Inc.
    Web: www.nexon.net

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

That's what i got for 6 years playin game since beta without receiving a ban or warning even once for all the time .
    Unbelievable.
    Noiu @Ukraine add to the ditched crew o/
    Meerkat007StormCrusherController001RossaryMadcobraVelisiriaPixelPantsuJackShadeSylphide
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    I don't understand where's the damn problem with this new service??! The server went under new service, but its not really the whole server cus...? Lols? Just freaking add the countries that were allowed in Vindictus EU that's it.
    I don't know what the hell changed, but not supporting the countries that were supported since day 1 in europe... That's total bull-poop... I'm here been playing the game for 6 years now, YOU DON'T GET TO BLOCK ME OUT at this point, so you go, you put your mind to it, you make it your damn number 1 prority to add ISRAEL back to the server!! Fixing damn lags, and FPS issues can come after that.
    Not to forget that I've been supporting the game in many ways, one of them was purchasing NX... Hell... I even still have NX, migrated my NX along with the damn account because that's what a legal user should've done...
    Fix. Your. Damn. Mess. Now.
    UNBLOCK ISRAEL IPs!!!!
    KaraLuuVerVixX
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Vireo wrote: »
    "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area" (Nexon Launcher)
    Even after the NA/EU Migration?
    Am I doing something wrong or I'm just F'ed?

@Vireo Merged your thread with this one since it seems related.
    What region are you in, and please take a look at the European Migration FAQ posted in this thread.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited February 17, 2017
    1 day after merge and already disappointed. And there was I hoping, that they might even lift ban on countries in European Union. Turns out there is no way they will allow us to play at all. Wording in Bahlaans message made it sound like we are some kind of war criminals or something, because there is nooooooo way they can allow us enter country.. I mean play.

No wonder people drive cars into Nexons headquarters. Liars

KaraLuu
  • dillitsdillits
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited February 17, 2017
    say goodbye to vindi:D
    or change ip adress
  • NavNav
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited February 17, 2017
    goodbye yo vindi (can't play from Ukraine now)
  • dillitsdillits
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Nav wrote: »
    goodbye yo vindi (can't play from Ukraine now)

Can't play from Latvia also
  • SlayieSlayie
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    I was there from the beginning.. when only lann and fiona was available..
    spend alot money on the game.. have fun with friends and now all gone ?

why your blocking the EU counties ? whats the reson ?

from Israel .
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420

If your region does not appear on the list, then this means it is not a supported region. However, you can keep checking the region list in case it is updated at any time and regions are added to the list!

If you were able to play Vindictus EU, but your region was considered a Blocked Region, you will be unable to play Vindictus through the Global Service after the Migration, as you are trying to play from a region that is currently not supported.

"However, you can keep checking the region list in case it is updated at any time and regions are added to the list!"
    That list hasint added any of banned countries back since it was activated 6 years ago, there's 0% hope of getting it added now.
    So now i can just forget about 6 years i've spent playing this game... and to think i was looking foward to the migration.
  • LonliLonli
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    GM Jentemoon (Vindictus)
    Feb 16, 5:31 PM PST

Hey There,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support!

Please know that the Supported Region list has been updated as the Vindictus EU Migration has now been completed. You can see the updated region list on this page: https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000525666-European-Migration-FAQ

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.
    Sincerely,

GM Jentemoon
    Nexon America Inc.

Nice 5 year i can play... now i need to vpn or other soft for play?LOL what??
    Controller001
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited February 17, 2017
    dillits wrote: »
    /

Not smart mate. I reallly doubt, that VPN's are allowed.
  • NathanFakeNathanFake
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 17, 2017
    unblock Moldova!!! played 6 years !!! not fair!!!
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Why even block countries in the first place? what's the point in doing that? especially ones that have been there since day 1 such as Israel, Latvia, Ukraine.
    I wouldn't be surprised if even after checking back in 10 years we still won't have access to this game

thanks for the wasted 6 years of playing this game
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Im sorry for you guys its like knife in backs , hope they will fix this
    Controller001dubidubidu
  • ReallypissedDcedReallypissedDced
    Krezzz wrote: »
    Why even block countries in the first place? what's the point in doing that? especially ones that have been there since day 1 such as Israel, Latvia, Ukraine.
    I wouldn't be surprised if even after checking back in 10 years we still won't have access to this game

thanks for the wasted 6 years of playing this game
    They can't unblocked other countries cause they can't host all of you in this Server it lags everytime they patch it. And also the Launcher is offline for some unknown reason. +sigh we should have compensation for this crap.
  • anicetasanicetas
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    this is not fair:((((( 5 years play spend time spend money,try make good char,all know in vindictus need many time until u make good character,and now all lost,this is realy knife in heart,btw in eu forum I remember read GM answer ppl created acc before IP block can play and after migration.and I know one ppl from my country login and play.have no words for this..........................................................
  • ReallypissedDcedReallypissedDced
    Cause the populace on US is dwindling thats why they merge the server I'm just saying their game is pretty much done not alot of player play this game neither East or West Server I tried logging in in Aus its all empty +sigh I missed this game back in the years when alot of player play this game.