[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Shame, seems it takes 2 special companys to sink special game like this, shame, played ever since before Titan was released, was promising game, glorious combat, stylish fashion, nice animates, story ect, might have to time to

going to try Secret World Legends, seems they apriciate their players, even revamped engine, combat ect, and might make skyrim to suit my taste with mods.
    ce'st la vie
  • skyeeskyee
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    I love how this is most popular thread on this site
    Slucker
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    skyee wrote: »
    I love how this is most popular thread on this site

Still no news anyway.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Good news direct launch now is broken and gives Auth SSO error thing every single time.
    Now we completly out of the NA sight :) :) :)

Welp, this is truly best support we had ever faced, so many updates on this issue and its so fast - extreme sarcasm
    Talked to us a bit on beggining, they grown tired of us and just showed to dark corner.
  • skyeeskyee
    I feel like they will delete this thread in the end
  • RossaryRossary
    skyee wrote: »
    I feel like they will delete this thread in the end

deleting this thread, would imply , that they notice and thinks about us. +sigh

Controller001SluckerJackShade
    Found a discussion about Direct launch option, commended about issue, next thing i know Topic is locked, my comment is deleted.
    Probably becouse it was in General section where people can see, not some dark corner like Account"support"
    Here
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Found a discussion about Direct launch option, commended about issue, next thing i know Topic is locked, my comment is deleted.
    Probably becouse it was in General section where people can see, not some dark corner like Account"support"

It was a necrobump. Also, please do not derail threads.

Aquasol wrote: »

It was a necrobump. Also, please do not derail threads.

I bumped it becouse the problem was still there "Auth SSO error" and this is somewhat releatable, since NA cant get the problem fixed, it was an option for blocked (without notice) people to access the game that way.
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    maybe unblock us ? ffs we are waiting too long
  • Diab23Diab23
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    unblock Israel!!!!!!!

What they doing is the opposite, they inforce block by making sure other ways to access game are no longer possible (*cough* direct launch*cought*).
    And not a single update how "license" thing going on, by this time it's clear that we arent going to be allowed to play this game anymore by any means (beside V*N)
  • skyeeskyee

What they doing is the opposite, they inforce block by making sure other ways to access game are no longer possible (*cough* direct launch*cought*).
    And not a single update how "license" thing going on, by this time it's clear that we arent going to be allowed to play this game anymore by any means (beside V*N)

I'm feeling the same. I wonder if direct launch wouldn't be so public, we still could use it.
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    ohh, if we all get magicly banned, we wont be able to post anymore :o
  • TemptressTemptress
    wow, and here i thought my issue is a new one. i just installed this game. totally new to the game. have no experience in Vindictus gameplay whatsoever. thought of trying out since i've heard players here and there dropping the name of it. installed it a day or two ago, thought it was odd to not be allowed gameplay despite installing the entire thing. faced the same window popping indicating

"Game Launch Blocked. You are attempting to access from outside of our service are. Please got Support FAQ for more information."

as well as their system error (Code: 20399)

here's another question. has this been ongoing for months? and i noticed no support nor tech support responding. has Vindictus team took a long sabbatical leave and not inform the players in need? i'm fairly agitated to be honest and will cease to post anything more and uninstall if they haven't reply for a week.
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    edited July 9, 2017
    its been like this for around 6 months so I doubt it may change any time soon seeing as there have been no official update or whatsoever regarding the matter.
  • TemptressTemptress
    thank you Ruptus! now with some comforting proof that it is issues with management, i'm not wasting my pc's space to continue this facade. i feel sorry for players who've indeed invested time and energy into the game, but for me i haven't been able to even log in and do any experience in the game at all. so farewell to those who help me understand the situation, and yes i'll be uninstalling this obsolete game from my pc.
    poor poor performance from nexon ... 6 month no proper answer ... sad ...
  • RossaryRossary
    even poor poor performance would be better than this, this is no performance at all, at this point u dont even belive in playing vindi again, i have moved on to Kritika
    Rossary wrote: »
    even poor poor performance would be better than this, this is no performance at all, at this point u dont even belive in playing vindi again, i have moved on to Kritika

True ... no answer at all ....
    This bugs me . I mean okay you blocked us ... but atleast give an answer why ...