[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• Swell_GaleSwell_Gale
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Hello!

I have been playing Vindictus for a long time, then i had a break but when i decided to came back i'm not able to launch game anymore.
    I remember the time when Nexon has blocked regions.
    But i remember that "User who had registered before block still will be able to play".
    And that was fine for me, as i still could play.

Its sad for me, cause i remember the time when only few characters were in game (Lann, Fiona, Evie).

I hope that you will decide to do smth with that non-reasonable blocks.

Thanks!

/Mike
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    @Swell_Gate Your thread was merged with this thread because there is no point in having multiple threads on the same topic.

Sadly the whitelisting of account was something Europe was able to do, Global (located in NA) is trying to see if its possible to whitelist accounts again. However it will take time, and for now all we can do is ask you to be patient until there is an official response.
    Swell_Gale
  • Swell_GaleSwell_Gale
    edited May 22, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    @Swell_Gate Your thread was merged with this thread because there is no point in having multiple threads on the same topic.

Sadly the whitelisting of account was something Europe was able to do, Global (located in NA) is trying to see if its possible to whitelist accounts again. However it will take time, and for now all we can do is ask you to be patient until there is an official response.

@Dealer, i appreciate your response.

I belive that it's a sad time for a nexon, because this is not the best way to rise income.
    But probably the best way to lose fans of the game.

AFAIK this last for several months.
    Are there any hope for official response?

I want to believe that answer is "Yes"... But when i go through the forum - i can see a lot of guyz who are exactly like me (probably they havent played in early builds but i hope thay have played not less then me), they are posting probably around all 4 months and they says the other answer..

/Mike
  • DeepbloodEclipseDeepbloodEclipse
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited May 27, 2017
    I'm a pretty old player, I played all the way back in CBT in the EU server back when the only 2 available characters were Lann and Fiona, and after the game was released, many countries were IP blocked, except for the accounts from those blocked regions created during beta, my account is one of those

Ok, so when this whole migration thing started, I changed my email and all that stuff and still managed to play Vindictus fine without much of a problem, but now, after this migration was finalized and I had to download the nexon launcher to actually play the game, it forced me to redownload the game although I had the old client, so I went through with it, downloaded the new client and when I started the game, a big message pops up that I am out of the service region, so what the hell? Are you gonna tell me that the hundreds of euros and hours I have invested into this game have all been taken from me!? Worst part is, I can't even open a ticket. Everytime I try, the ticket page just refreshes and makes all my filled out boxes blank again.

I also see a lot of other topics like this. Has this at all been addressed in anyway?

EDIT: Ok, so I see that a mod is going around merging threads like this. Merge away. Porbably easier to just shove us all into one place and then make the main thread sink into a distant dark corner.
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    ._. coming back after 3 months and no changes, noice
  • Swell_GaleSwell_Gale
    Does anyone in Nexon take care about this situation?

I still cant believe that nexon is doing such awful things to his own customers.

And even no single official answer.

• DeepbloodEclipseDeepbloodEclipse
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Swell_Gale wrote: »
    Does anyone in Nexon take care about this situation?

I still cant believe that nexon is doing such awful things to his own customers.

And even no single official answer.

I'm telling you, this whole thread is just so they can shove us all into one place.
    They couldn't give two shits that a few hundred accounts can no longer play, they are getting all the big bucks from the US players. Typical NEXON.
  • dordaviddordavid
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Hey guys i need you to help me cuse teh Support aint respawn to me yet and im trying to play at the game for the first time in 3 years.
    the problem that i ahve after i install the game and download it was that:
    https://puu.sh/w7sR9/1c0fb41658.png

how can i fix it?

To people who cane go into the Picture it saying:
    "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area. please go to Support FAQ for mroe Information".

the thing is, they dont have any soultion on support system there on erors and such.
    and it is impossible that Israel canot log into Vindictus cuse 3 years ago i was even lvl 30-50 somthing there, i just dont have the Info of my email and Account anymore.

how can i fix it i realy woulde like to come back to the game
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    They blocked Israel after the EU service was moved to Nexon NA. Nexon NA has repeatedly refused to publically explain why.
  • dordaviddordavid
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited June 1, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    They blocked Israel after the EU service was moved to Nexon NA. Nexon NA has repeatedly refused to publically explain why.

so in anther words i cant anymore play this game?

there isnt anyway to play for me?
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Do you know anything about religion?
    Basicly worshiping some unseen and powerful enteties.
    Also, they wont comunicate with you, and their ways are inscrutable.

Best thing to do now is to establish a cult, pray Nexon and hope.
    JackShade
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited June 10, 2017
    Just realise that im masochist , because im keep comming back, hoping to see any news about IP block

PS. Congrats to everyone with 6th month anniversary of IP BLOCK :)

8e8dd16a29968b356617f0adba1da6b8.jpg
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Happy half-anniversary! ; )

It's not over by the way. We just take a break from it.
  • RossaryRossary
    Still waiting for some resolve, in regards of IP BLOCK
    winter-is-coming-the-north-remembers.jpg
  • midixasmidixas
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    so i gues nexon wont do thing, well after monster hunter world coming to pc/ps4/xbox1 , dauntless too, i dont understand what nexon is thinking, becouse that will going to take all left players (maybe)
    actualy if they manage to remove ip block i will come back for boss runs to do proper goodbye for all those fun battles, but now until those two games is coming i got black desert on steam (new steam rule changes alowing to play any blocked game if you got it as gift) so this is good bye for me,

thanks for all time we spend in game, even if i never played with some of you, i loved playing beta and i enjoyed game until server merge, but this is it for me, it was honor to fight with you people, i didnt wanted to say goodbye, but nexon is not leaving choice here, sorry, thanks community for those hours of entertainment, maybe i will see you monster hunter world or dauntless, so happy hunting and thanks <3
    MiXiEEE
  • KillerjohnKillerjohn
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    i have a mexican friend that payed this game for years
    does that mean that he cant play no more cause of this stupid migration?
  • RossaryRossary
    Pfff, look at them, with their fancy rise update, making fun of us blocked people
    32511635.jpg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Rossary wrote: »
    Pfff, look at them, with their fancy rise update, making fun of us blocked people
    32511635.jpg

Feel sorry for you guys that you cant share with us the fall down of this game :'(
  • RossaryRossary
    edited June 24, 2017
    seems there are a lot of people who enjoy newest update
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Rossary wrote: »
    seems there are a lot of people who enjoy newest update

I guess it just looks like that. But in reality many people quit or lost a little or all interest in the game.

Also i'm sure there will be more afkers and less people for raids.