[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    You dont know why? Hmm maybe because people was purchase real money all this time , its always welcome ^^
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    So... Still nothing new? Only the good ol' story "Nexon does care about you that's why the company didn't solve evident problems 1-2-3-4-etc years ago"?
  • midixasmidixas
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    i remember how i was happy that vindictus was coming to eu, played from beta time, then ip block happend, friends saw game how cool is it, its ip blocked, so new players wasnt coming, i heard about about server merge, i was like omg maybe my friends will finaly be able to play, and here we are nothing, just rip all those hours, i will check every month if they did anything, and if they do nothing hey alteast for me, anything with nexon will be dont touch it
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    weee what did you wrote Melna i saw you commented and comment not found +cold , you getting censored again? xD
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited April 11, 2017
    No. This is purge. Look at the page count in this post. It was close to 30, now it is 13. It is not only me, it is all of you. It shows, how much they care, lol.

And I still have a warning.

<removed>

There are no names. So it should not be removed. Also what would happen, if I edited my past posts to say something way different, so it looked like forum mods are going crazy?
  • VerlineVerline
    Vindictus Rep: 495
    Melnaa wrote: »
    No. This is purge. Look at the page count in this post. It was close to 30, now it is 13. It is not only me, it is all of you. It shows, how much they care, lol.
    Bruh I think there are just more posts per page and that's it. From 25 pages to 13, legit. But yes, Nexon still gives us nothing.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 14, 2017
    well im tired of this thread to check if my posts got deleted or not cause frankly i dont care , melnaa banned again - thats fact ... come back here fast + wink ... new update and still no informations if legal stuff will be ever fixed - thats fact too , and thats all
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    edited April 14, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    well im tired of this thread

That's how Nexon will totally forget about the problem they made. One is banned, second has tired. Oh well.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    I said im tired to check about previous posts in here but im not tired of pointing stuff what cant be handled . Thats my favourite thread on this whole forum . People can read here and think twice if to invest in game what can offer the thing whats happend to all those people here .
    RhapsodyOfFire
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    I wonder what's so hard for Nexon management to tell their customers
    - what the problems are (why could Nexon EU lift the block for beta players while the countries were not supported)
    - what's necessary to solve the IP block problem (state of negotiations)
    - why the responsible staff member didn't check the legal conditions in EU before the merge and took over the existing contracts as a legal successor.

But all we get is the Silence Of The Company.
    Controller001JackShade
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    How are you @Melnaa . I see you not banned anymore . Lets get to work in here . Yay :p
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    BUMP. Remove these ip blocks for god's sake!!!
    CatFelix, Rossary.. miss you guys!!! :'( :'(
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 23, 2017
    Dun cry Ori finnaly they will make it one day .
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Its looking darker and darker the further it goes.
    Controller001
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Nah we just dont see any progress cause no one is informing poor blocked players anymore about anything here
    RhapsodyOfFireController001
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    It seems that

PS. PhoebeHalliwel +wow seems someone remembers me +shy

RhapsodyOfFire
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    I would say bureaucracy at its best.

Nexon, you could at least ask the lawyer if the already existing accounts could be used legally. There is no need to unblock a whole country.

How do people from the blocked countries use PayPal for example? It's a US company too and you have to agree with a bunch things in the ToS. How do they do it and you can't? Or for example how do Blizzard host their games in EU? Do they have branch companies or what? If they do and it's necessary then why don't you use the Nexon EU company for that?

It's really hopeless if even such legal issues have come up. You could also ask the lawyers in those particular countries and it would go easier. I think they won't bite.
    MadcobraRossaryController001
  • KnotslaveKnotslave
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I was one of those exceptions from Estonia, who was allowed to keep playing after the block. Would also like to access my account again.
    SluckerController001
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    I think 2nd password was set to none after migration, so if you havent gotten stuff hacked away thanks to missing extra protection, chanses are still high of it happening since cant access the game legaly anyway.
    But holy jezus cow of holy legal rights, this taking whole lot longer than we all hoped for, and not even update of what country/stage they are with those legal stuff (that is if they really are doing it, since lack of updates implies that almost nothing is being done)
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    There are still people waiting for this to be solved or for an official statement of sorts on the situation. getting more and more frustrating by the day.