[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    Still here. Sadly still no new info.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 21, 2017
    Yeeeey im still here too . Miss my ukrainian friends much . Hope they can return one day :(
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Oh, I see, Nexon forum mods ban frustrating people that lost all things they've obtained\buyed from the game. Nice. Clever move. When there are no dissatisfied players you haven't to solve problems. Checkmate!
    C5-wWWFUYAAhnZo.jpg
    Controller001FlengeTrotol
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    it feels like Nexon NA is using OLD school type of comunications (Sending letters via old sailing ships to other continents(EU) across atlantic ocean to talk about copyrights).
    So brace you selfs, currently ship has only made 1 month out of 2 , then another 2 months for NA to get an answer from EU...
    JackShade
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited March 21, 2017
    It's pretty discouraging to play a game that makes such exceptions of the players.

So when will it change, Nexon? You can't do this forever. You would just throw away this many potential customers?

People just don't understand the logic behind it. At least give a short but exact answer about what makes it difficult to allow people to play. Honesty was always a good point. Just look at Kaas, our precious old admin.

@Aquasol @Saygo (never tried this, but i hope this way you'll notice)
    MadcobraJackShadeXie
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    JackShade wrote: »
    Oh, I see, Nexon forum mods ban frustrating people that lost all things they've obtained\buyed from the game. Nice. Clever move. When there are no dissatisfied players you haven't to solve problems. Checkmate!

No, members may be banned regardless of location, were they to partake in breaking the forum rules and showing intent to continue as such, to the extent that it warrants such an extreme act. A warning would be given in nearly all circumstances.

I understand the frustration everyone is experiencing, and certainly it's appreciated that everyone's still being patient. I don't know what's taking time, but I imagine it might be something with Legal or some other discussion or complication. I know the staff are busy, but I do hope the situation is resolved soon myself.
    MadcobraRhapsodyOfFire
  • BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Aquasol wrote: »

No, members may be banned regardless of location, were they to partake in breaking the forum rules and showing intent to continue as such, to the extent that it warrants such an extreme act. A warning would be given in nearly all circumstances.

I understand the frustration everyone is experiencing, and certainly it's appreciated that everyone's still being patient. I don't know what's taking time, but I imagine it might be something with Legal or some other discussion or complication. I know the staff are busy, but I do hope the situation is resolved soon myself.

Tbh it's silly that this was an issue in the first place.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I don't know

I believe this one.

So are we allowed to ask questions? Or should we first pm them to Nexon's representatives, and then they choose, which ones I am allowed to ask on the forums?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 25, 2017
    I think there is only one question . How much longer??????? Does people should wait or give up ? If they will give up then will they get compensate for money spend on this game for years or theywill get middle finger only ? Ps... wb Melnaa <3
  • FlengeFlenge
    Vindictus Rep: 355
    Madcobra wrote: »
    theywill get middle finger only

• MelnaaMelnaa
    edited March 26, 2017
    Thank you for welcoming me back, but I do not know, for how long I will be here.

Someone should make a poll.
    How many people are still waiting and want to play?
    How many people do not care or they have found a way to play?
    How many people want money back and/or have moved on another games?

I personally have moved to another game. This is how I choose what game to play -
    Me to my so (he knows a lot more about other games than I do) "What do you know about his publisher?" He: "Oh I heard, that they are fair to players an.. ". Me: "SOLD".
  • JackShadeJackShade
    I personally have moved to another game. This is how I choose what game to play -
    Me to my so (he knows a lot more about other games than I do) "What do you know about his publisher?" He: "Oh I heard, that they are fair to players an.. ". Me: "SOLD".

So are there another games like Vindictus? I mean MMO Action RPG with mostly PvE content? With lore, quests, "dungeon" system instead of "open world", multiple classes, simple grind, simple craft, etc? Is so, can you PM me? Let sink this leaky trough ASAP if Nexon can't be fair to players.
  • MelnaaMelnaa

So are there another games like Vindictus? I mean MMO Action RPG with mostly PvE content? With lore, quests, "dungeon" system instead of "open world", multiple classes, simple grind, simple craft, etc? Is so, can you PM me? Let sink this leaky trough ASAP if Nexon can't be fair to players.

No, not one like Vindictus. I love games like the Diablo II, Torchlight, Grim Dawn and so on. It is one of those games. Sorry to disappoint you.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920

Dragons Dogma Online is closest to Vindictus in action combat, but its open world (dunno if it has dungeons, cant test it since JP only like most good stuff)
  • JackShadeJackShade
    edited March 27, 2017
    Dragons Dogma Online is closest to Vindictus in action combat, but its open world (dunno if it has dungeons, cant test it since JP only like most good stuff)

I've found two games with requiremetns I've typed but they are "slower" than Vindictus. I mean action is slower, not that funny.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited March 27, 2017
    I want money back. I do not even want to play this game any more. Give us compensation and be done with it.

You people do not ban players, who post racist slurs on the forums, but you did banned me because I asked questions. I do not want to play under GMs like that.
    MadcobraRhapsodyOfFireJackShade
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    yup i think players should have choice , to wait for nothing and be naive believe in unblock or to take back theirs real money spended on nx items in inventory
    edited March 28, 2017
    Melnaa wrote: »
    I want money back. I do not even want to play this game any more. Give us compensation and be done with it.

You people do not ban players, who post racist slurs on the forums, but you did banned me because I asked questions. I do not want to play under GMs like that.

I don't think that's possible because it's not a tangible product so there is no right of cancellation and warranty on it. Unless you paid with PayPal but then you can only claim the refund of the last 60 days or so.

You can just resign to it while they can laugh into their hands.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    And again, they paid money back when other games closed. Why should not we get same treatment right now? Are we worse in any way?

Also 60 days? 40 days from which I waited and did not buy anything anyway? So what I said was true, they are just going to wait for a few months and then say - we will pay you back for last 6 months (of which we maybe played just a few days).

edited March 29, 2017

That would be a fair response but don't forget that @Aquasol already gave an answer about what might take so long. I'm guessing it's legal stuff since it takes so much time. You know how long it takes for a lawyer to consider the legal questions regarding whichever case. It might take up to a couple of months.

But your anger is reasonable until they give an exact answer. It shouldn't be hard for them to ask the competent person (for example the manager) about this.
    MadcobraJackShade