[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Request/Demand: Unblock Israel !

Comments

• KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    +1
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    +1 all the way.

I don't agree about the "goodbye" part, though... I ain't going anywhere! :D
  • VellaLVellaL
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    "Welcome to Nexon NA where we don't give 2 s*@ts about our player base/customers" Pretty much sums up how NA has treated us for quite some time now. Sorry to hear that some fellow EU players can't play now after the migration. Thats the NA team for ya.
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • kosmoskosmos
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited February 21, 2017
    Jentemoon wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

I definitely understand that everyone is upset about the region restrictions that are present after the migration. I want to let everyone know that your voices are being heard and we do care about those who have been playing since the Beta (or after) from countries like Israel. That Support Agents response was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all, we do care about you and we are hearing your voices!

I want everyone to know that we are looking into this block and if it is possible to grant access, but please know that this is not a guarantee. I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can and once again I do very much apologize for this situation.

You are looking into this issue just like you did into tir coins, right?
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    VellaL wrote: »
    "Welcome to Nexon NA where we don't give 2 s*@ts about our player base/customers" Pretty much sums up how NA has treated us for quite some time now. Sorry to hear that some fellow EU players can't play now after the migration. Thats the NA team for ya.

yea ... kinda dissapointed :\ Thought NA will bring a better service . Apperently they don't ;-;
    FrostUnknownKrezzz
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    VellaL wrote: »

yea ... kinda dissapointed :\ Thought NA will bring a better service . Apperently they don't ;-;

The amazing difference between EU and NA, EU would respond and warn about a lot of things, NA chooses to look away from this and gives you a copy pasted default answer
    FrostUnknownMaybeUnBlockIsraelSkye_
  • DeacisDeacis
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    +1 bois, atleast just keep ppl from Israel informed here that you guys do work on something, leaving ppl -who supported you for quite a long time- in the dark like that isn't quite "nice" :*
    FrostUnknown
  • DNAnthraXDNAnthraX
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Hopefully you guys get unblocked. I'd be personally so pissed after playing the game for like 6 years, just to get banned with the inevitable migration. Not fair nexon, i'm expecting that you'll make the right choice here.
    FrostUnknown
    Wakey wakey, dear new service staff, wakey wakey...

We're still here waiting for the "Rights" to be restored... fastah mates!!

#UnblockVindictusEuAccounts
    #GetTheNecessaryRightsForIsrael'sIP
    #IDon'tKnowWhyI'mUsing#...
    Wakey wakey, dear new service staff, wakey wakey...

We're still here waiting for the "Rights" to be restored... fastah mates!!

#UnblockVindictusEuAccounts
    #GetTheNecessaryRightsForIsrael'sIP
    #IDon'tKnowWhyI'mUsing#...

#Build_The_Wall
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Sooo... Nothing new it seems.. sweet
    FrostUnknown
    Krezzz wrote: »
    Sooo... Nothing new it seems.. sweet

bro answer me in the private messages ....
    FrostUnknown
    Camping here, waiting for le wild GMs to appear and give us an answer, the answer we all want to receive, hopefully. *makes campfire*
  • CatenicCatenic
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Dayum bra waddap, release the unblock Kraken ~!
    FrostUnknown
  • FuryScytheFuryScythe
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    +1 if people in Israel could play before why restrict their access after they spent countless hours in the game and maybe even spent their own money to buy NX
    FrostUnknownKrezzzMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    unblock us already *sigh* . this getting to much annoying .......
    Krezzz
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    amazing how they reply on other threads here, but this one is all ignored >_>
    Well, I'm still keeping the thought that they are looking into it and working to come up with a solution, I'd like to keep that idea in my head, believin' in them...
  • YellonuimYellonuim
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited March 9, 2017
    This isn't fair, i have been playing this game for a long time, i had lots of fun but now cant play i talked with 2 to 3 gms and all of them just said they will update the migriation list and so far i see nothing has updated i see that i am not the first one to talk to a GM so this is quite frustrating. i wouldn't say racism because i dont think they would act like it.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Guys lets get it straight here , no one cares about to unblock anyone , i suggest to post about to return your money back for nx items you had