[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Request/Demand: Unblock Israel !

Comments

  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Dealer wrote: »
    Cwenni wrote: »
    Verline already wrote:
    Greetings from Moldova. Another country to add to the list. Also I can speak on behalf of my friends from Estonia, they also can't get through. So mainly the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine

    *snip*
    source: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2977/game-launch-blocked/p7

    All but Israel on that list are countries that were not supported in EU.
    Source

    Different situations.
    Isreal no longer being supported even though it was supported in EU is already known and those countries that used to allow old players through whitelisting are also known.
    I want to make sure there isn't another country in the same situation as Isreal that is not yet known (since we have a list of the countries in the 2nd situation).
    Since it is better to have all of these cases resolved together, than having another group of people find out that their case wasn't being looked into in the first place.

    wait ... so we are no longer supported ?! thats it ? thats the good bye ?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,210
    Posts: 913
    Member
    I dont think other countrys from blocked list are in different situation as well
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Posts: 415
    Member
    Dealer wrote: »
    Cwenni wrote: »
    Verline already wrote:
    Greetings from Moldova. Another country to add to the list. Also I can speak on behalf of my friends from Estonia, they also can't get through. So mainly the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine

    *snip*
    source: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2977/game-launch-blocked/p7

    All but Israel on that list are countries that were not supported in EU.
    Source

    Different situations.
    Isreal no longer being supported even though it was supported in EU is already known and those countries that used to allow old players through whitelisting are also known.
    I want to make sure there isn't another country in the same situation as Isreal that is not yet known (since we have a list of the countries in the 2nd situation).
    Since it is better to have all of these cases resolved together, than having another group of people find out that their case wasn't being looked into in the first place.

    wait ... so we are no longer supported ?! thats it ? thats the good bye ?


    This includes the list of supported countries after the merge, it has been up since before the merge.
    What I said is nothing new, they are still looking into a way for you to play, however it is definitely not as easy as an "unblock", and it will probably take months for you to get the official response to the situation.
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Posts: 27
    Member
    Dealer wrote: »
    victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine


    All but Israel on that list are countries that were not supported in EU.


    Different situations.


    Do I need to add anything to your words? I don't know anymore...

    I don't even know if a Volunteer Forum Moderator replying here instead of a GM is cheering or depressing...

    We need to see something solved here... Israeli guys are all united and waiting as one large group by the front gates of their home-game... unblock us, JUST DO IT!

    #Unblock_Israel
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Posts: 27
    Member
    @GM

    So, I'm sure this event covered enough money already to buy the rights to get Israel back on track... or is it that... nevermind... Just.. do something about the israeli players....

    #Unblock_Israel
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,210
    Posts: 913
    Member
    ^haha you got in point
  • SukiLiSukiLi
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    Posts: 31
    Member
    #Unblock_Israel

    I am not from Israel, but it is unfair for those guys, unblock them.

    #Unblock_Israel
    FrostUnknown
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Posts: 27
    Member
    SukiLi wrote: »
    #Unblock_Israel

    I am not from Israel, but it is unfair for those guys, unblock them.

    #Unblock_Israel

    You're da real MVP !
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Posts: 27
    Member
    Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Another cool event with cool rewards and I'm gonna miss ittt.................................................... DAMN IT UNBLOCK US ALREADY! What the hell is wrong with this service team.......... omg unbelievable! ._.
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Posts: 27
    Member
    Are... are you blocking comments on this thread?

    I got a few notifications about comments here but "Comment not found".... ARE YOU SERIOUS!? TRYING TO SHUT US UP NOW?

    WHAT A GREAT SERVICE.

    "Better than Nexon EU..." MY ASS!
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,210
    Posts: 913
    Member
    Noticed that as well many times . Got notification about a coment but coment not found . Guess they cenzore some things probably . If they would want to shut up everyone here the thread would be closed
  • DeepbloodEclipseDeepbloodEclipse
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 3
    Member
    IT'S **** JUNE!! And no update over this! Bullshit!!
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Posts: 35
    Member
    6 month NOT EVEN AN ANSWER !!!!
    UNBLOCK USSSS !!!!!!!!!
  • bigjunniebigjunnie
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Nexon team are you going to forget these honest legitimate players of Vindictus? ever since you decide to walk away with this issue and there's no a proven solutions to fix this region block issue..... to be honest I am at USA but seeing players can't play their game literally disgust me the team is not doing their damn JOB!!!!!
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,060
    Posts: 981
    Member
    edited October 17, 2017
    NA servers merge with AUS is good opportunity to bring this topic back up to increase population in Europe. Of course the point is to not only unblock Israel, but also some more countries that were affected or should be allowed to play regardless.
    MaybeUnBlockIsrael7th_SisterKrezzz
  • 7th_Sister7th_Sister
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited October 19, 2017
    I thought game companies only HAD to block a region if another entity (Nexon EU) owned the rights to the SAME GAME in that region...? This whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me, whatever archaic law is in action here needs to be next on Trump's red tape chopping block. The fact they said there would be "news" about this if/when it was fixed must mean they have to wait for current rights to expire (3 years?) or something far worse.. Im not Israeli but jeez, this is just awful.

    Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen with some people playing on the AUS server when the merge comes...
    Krezzz
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Posts: 31
    Member
    7th_Sister wrote: »
    I thought game companies only HAD to block a region if another entity (Nexon EU) owned the rights to the SAME GAME in that region...? This whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me, whatever archaic law is in action here needs to be next on Trump's red tape chopping block. The fact they said there would be "news" about this if/when it was fixed must mean they have to wait for current rights to expire (3 years?) or something far worse.. Im not Israeli but jeez, this is just awful.

    Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen with some people playing on the AUS server when the merge comes...

    If it really is about waiting for the old rights to expire then it would seriously be easier if they said that than nothing, at least then we'd understand why
  • T750T750
    Post: 1
    Member
    Hey
    I'm from Israel too
    I wanted to get back into the game after some time off and saw that Isarel is blocked...
    really disappointing..
    I'm really looking forward to play Vindictus again
  • NathenNNathenN
    Post: 1
    Member
    this 2018 and we still waiting and not giving up!
  • BenTIDFBenTIDF
    Post: 1
    Member
    2018 still not progrestion what r you doing ther devs fix it fast pepole start to loss fite in Nexos... =\