[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Request/Demand: Unblock Israel !

Comments

• FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Guys lets get it straight here , no one cares about to unblock anyone , i suggest to post about to return your money back for nx items you had

That's a good idea, except... I played this game for the sake of fun and "hobby" which is online gaming, I could get my money back, but, is it still all fun and okay?

The so called "Service Staff" can get the "Rights" or "License" for Israel with the money they got from us and still getting from so many other players, what's taking them so long... I don't know...
    Yellonuim wrote: »
    ... i wouldn't say racism because i dont think they would act like it.

• MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Month has passed ,
    where is vindictus ? someone asked .
    the young and the bold were ready to log ,
    but vindictus , oh , still is blocked .
    The rights are gone and the will gone too ,
    but one day we hope , to see you , soon .

UNBLOCK US
    #Unblock_US.
    #Unblock_Israel
    #Stop_Ignoring
  • nikgltnikglt
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    And I thought that when we get north american nexon to provide service for us, it would be so much better.
    Apparently they decided to wipe off the entire community of Israel from Vindictus and block them from playing the game, what a nice thing to do many players from israel, some who were playing since day 1.
    Very disappointed, very low of nexon to do such thing, you have no shame.
    If you are gonna be with us this way, then i hope nexon will go bankrupt for betraying the loyalty of a massive player base.
    +unblock israel
    #disgusting&shameless
  • Raven_KuroRaven_Kuro
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Israeli player, well almost. I wanted to try this game, but I spent two days clueless why can't I play the game
    @GMs

Are you developers even working on this? or you're just copy pasting the same damn message, seriously now?

Ignoring won't make us stop asking for our rights back, ignoring won't make us go away, we were promised a better service, I will still believe so if you get this one small task done.. which is UNBLOCKING ISRAEL! -.-
    Madcobra
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    They have gone into full "We do not give a damn" mode. Each time I try to call out someone from Nexon, they just delete my comments. Shows how much they care about us.
    Melnaa wrote: »
    They have gone into full "We do not give a damn" mode. Each time I try to call out someone from Nexon, they just delete my comments. Shows how much they care about us.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I noticed.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    We all did xD
    An update have passed and Israel is still blocked, what the hell?
    You say "The case is still on the radar"... IS that even true? or just another Copy-paste message? +calm

Come on....................................................................................... seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................................................
    -.- this is starting to be very irratating ....
    Unblock us !
    FrostUnknown
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    As a reminder, Israel is not the only country no-longer supported. There are few more countries out there in the same situation.

I'll repeat myself another time: I guess majority is fine with the countries being no longer supported/licensed, but at least white-list the damn accounts, so old players can continue to play.
    MadcobraFrostUnknown
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited March 25, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    As a reminder, Israel is not the only country no-longer supported. There are few more countries out there in the same situation.

I'll repeat myself another time: I guess majority is fine with the countries being no longer supported/licensed, but at least white-list the damn accounts, so old players can continue to play.

What other countries are no longer supported?
    Other than the players from Israel, the players seem to be from regions that were not supported in EU since after the beta, but they were able to play in EU because EU was able to whitelist those accounts.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 25, 2017
    So its fair? Thay they all were white list , be able to play by years and spend real money just for black list now after merge? Lets reminde no one warned them that they can be black list again on the contrary they asked on forums and there was said that they have no reasons to worry
    Dealer wrote: »

Other than the players from Israel, the players seem to be from regions that were not supported in EU since after the beta, but they were able to play in EU because EU was able to whitelist those accounts.

FrostUnknownController001
    Seems like, "white listing" the accounts that already were created before the migration is the solution that the developers/tech MIGHT go for?

You know what, I guess that's fine if it's the best you can do, go for it, do your best to make it happen if it's easier than getting the rights back for Israel.
  • DealerDealer
    Just wanted to make sure there was no other region in the same position.
    Just wanted to make sure there was no other region in the same position.

so maybe #Unblock_Israel ?
    FrostUnknown
  • LochsepLochsep
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    +1
    Huge disappointment from a company I've known and loved for so long.
    I've played nexon's games for years now, and I don't feel like stopping now!
    Do your best to bring us back!
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited March 30, 2017

I did not make a list of these, but as far I remember there were few east-Europe countries affected, like Ukraine. My guild leader is from Lithuania, and yes - his country has been "discontinued" somewhere after EU beta. However, his account was white-listed, so he could play normally until the service merge, which was about 5 years. Now he gets rejected when attempting to login.
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Verline already wrote:
    Greetings from Moldova. Another country to add to the list. Also I can speak on behalf of my friends from Estonia, they also can't get through. So mainly the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine

*snip*
    source: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2977/game-launch-blocked/p7

• DealerDealer
    edited March 30, 2017
    Cwenni wrote: »
    Verline already wrote:
    Greetings from Moldova. Another country to add to the list. Also I can speak on behalf of my friends from Estonia, they also can't get through. So mainly the victim countries are:
    Israel
    Lithuania
    Latvia
    Estonia
    Moldova
    Ukraine

*snip*
    source: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2977/game-launch-blocked/p7

All but Israel on that list are countries that were not supported in EU.
    Source

Different situations.
    Isreal no longer being supported even though it was supported in EU is already known and those countries that used to allow old players through whitelisting are also known.
    I want to make sure there isn't another country in the same situation as Isreal that is not yet known (since we have a list of the countries in the 2nd situation).
    Since it is better to have all of these cases resolved together, than having another group of people find out that their case wasn't being looked into in the first place.