[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Request/Demand: Unblock Israel !

FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
Vindictus Rep: 1,095
edited April 9, 2017 in Account Support
(February 19, 2017) New!

So I received this:
332333223.jpg

Is this is how it's going to be? is this how veteran, loyal and supporting players from a country that was allowed in the EU server and had the RIGHT to be there as the European countries?

"due to not having the rights."

What the heck? why the EU server had rights before the migration, and then just *POOF*!! no rights left after the new crew took over? RACIST much? LAZY much? Screwed up much? Not admitting forgetting some countries much? Costing you money more than the income? (EVEN THOUGH I know this is impossible due to knowing that there is one player that purchases as much NX cash as 10 random other players do, monthly)

So please, cut the crap, get the damn rights back, yes... I might be unaware of what those rights are, but I do KNOW! that the rights were here for the past 6 years, the rights remained for Israel after blocking some countries...

(https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?870141-Notice-NEXON-Europe’s-Official-Game-Service-Region-List)
(And I don't even see Israel in the other games' Block list!!)

...which seems to me that Israel is not a problem, It seems to me, and to everyone else that you SUCK at your job with providing a proper service, the damn service that you took newly as the EU server players got the impression that it'll be better for all!

We didn't even get informed that some countries might be wiped out of the server, which also shows that you screwed up pretty bad with the migration!!

again,

Fix. Your. Damn. Mess. Now.
Get. The. Damn. Rights. Back.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

(February 17, 2017)

Israel... Israel was always a part of Nexon EU, we israelis belong to EU, we played, play and will play our games with our fellow europeans and the rest of the westerns....

Israel, was not mentioned in the "list", the list that you made and it makes no sense, like... Seriously bruh.

Israel, should be within the new services without any questioning, as it always was.

Israel, got many loyal and Vindictus loving players that do not accept what the megration have done to them.

Israeli players, demand unblocking the country so they can continue playing the game with other players, friends and guild mates.

It's not planned? It wasn't expected to have Israel in? You tralala'd up? Not our problem, we do not deserve to pay the price for your communicating and information receiving failures with the previous staff.

Fix. Your. Mess. ASAP.

- Unsatisfied, disappointed, annoyed, yet loyal and caring Israeli player.

NefrihtKrezzzMaybeUnBlockIsraelChaeldarAnthonytonyboyMadcobraDNAnthraXXieJackShade2edgy4uand 6 others.

Comments

• CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    I like that demanding tone :D
    But seriously, as Israel was already allowed to play it is strange that they would block it now.
    FrostUnknownKrezzzXie
  • SlayieSlayie
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Israeli player too..

Was there from the beginning..

very disappointed..
    FrostUnknownKrezzz
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Israeli too.
    it's messed up, i've put a lot of money on NX cash in this game, and now we get blocked off for absolute no reason?
    FrostUnknown
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    +1 unblock israel .
    many people spent too much time , money and effort on the eu servers and now you blocked us ...
    Dissapointed .
    #Free_Israel
    FrostUnknownKrezzz
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited February 18, 2017
    Definitely supporting to whitelist accounts that were playable before migration.
    FrostUnknownMaybeUnBlockIsraelKrezzz7th_Sister
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    I just realized, Turkey is in the list, but Israel is not, yet those are 2 countries almost right next to each other
  • NobleWolfNobleWolf
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    That's ****** up
    +1 unblock Israel
    FrostUnknown
  • HolybobHolybob
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    still not too late to fix these mistakes
    +1 unblock Israel
    FrostUnknown
  • LisaXDLisaXD
    Vindictus Rep: 220
    +1 unblock israel, alot of israeli people have played this game for many years...
    Invested their money and effort to play and be loyal.
    In eu version no one told israel that they have no rights to play and they can't take it either.
    As im speaking in the name of all isreali players, bring our rights back please...
    And let us play like we did at first place. dont cast us out..
    And pretend that we had no right..
    FrostUnknown7th_Sister
  • ShadowTrixShadowTrix
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    +1 unblock israel, these people also have put in much time and effort into this game. it wouldn't be fair to close them out right now.
    FrostUnknown
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    Yo sorry for not replying earlier, yeah they better fix their . and soon!
    FrostUnknown
  • ManiaCookieManiaCookie
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    +1
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey Everyone!

I definitely understand that everyone is upset about the region restrictions that are present after the migration. I want to let everyone know that your voices are being heard and we do care about those who have been playing since the Beta (or after) from countries like Israel. That Support Agents response was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all, we do care about you and we are hearing your voices!

I want everyone to know that we are looking into this block and if it is possible to grant access, but please know that this is not a guarantee. I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can and once again I do very much apologize for this situation.
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    edited February 19, 2017
    Jentemoon wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

I definitely understand that everyone is upset about the region restrictions that are present after the migration. I want to let everyone know that your voices are being heard and we do care about those who have been playing since the Beta (or after) from countries like Israel. That Support Agents response was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all, we do care about you and we are hearing your voices!

I want everyone to know that we are looking into this block and if it is possible to grant access, but please know that this is not a guarantee. I will update everyone on this issue as soon as I can and once again I do very much apologize for this situation.

Awesome, finally a proper response... NOT.

You as a company, you don't get to say "if" to this case, because... once again... It is Israel that we're talking about, a country that was within Vindictus EU without the "if" or "how" since day 1.

I am shocked, so shocked and disappointed, because as a player who played the EU server for 6 years, I knew and the community made me certain that YOU, Nexon America will make it better, YOU, Nexon America will be far better of a service and a leading crew, better tech support, better EVERYTHING, basicly...

AND what do we Israelis get?! We get thrown out like... like we never been there for 6 years?!

I feel like I'm representing all Israelis here, therefore, I should say that anything less than GUARANTEED IP UNBLOCKING is not acceptable.
  • LeadExLeadEx
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    +1 Israeli, I play on EU server a few years ago and now i want to play again but my ip blocked and i can't play with friends.
    Any reason to Block Israel after all the time?
  • CorelessCoreless
    Vindictus Rep: 790
    edited February 20, 2017
    I hope that the staff of Nexon will get the permision to expand Vindictus to Israel because those people worked hard during these years for their items, too.

@Jentemoon
    Thank you for the shown interests in this matter! We hope everything will turn around just fine and the people of Israel will be able to play with us again.

@FrostUnknown
    Anyway, your response to the staff member's announcement is completely unprofessional. You seem to have a lack of sobriety, letting the worse of you to speak. Your frustration is understandable, but that's simply not the way to deal with the things. Show a little respect, understanding. It's simply normal to have requests, but give some time. They are only humans, as everyone else.
    Do let you yourself to understand that they are doing their best to satisfy their players' requests. Even they want to satisfy this one, I mean, they get one more country and it means more money. Who doesn't like money? Everyone likes money.
    Anyway, the point is that the final decision is not in their hands. But they are trying, you know, and for that you should be thankful. If they were some bad people, they wouldn't give a damn about you, they already got one whole continent. Hence I don't really think you have any right to show this behaviour towards them.

"That Support Agents response was not acceptable and not a reflection of how we are handling this situation at all."
  • FrostUnknownFrostUnknown
    Coreless wrote: »
    @FrostUnknown

I'm not even mad, thanks for your opinion, I'll try to handle things "professionally" and calmly.

And it's not the worse of anyone if it sounds like rage and anger, it's because of over-caring and trying to keep the bond that have been created with the game and it's community over the years.

You don't expect someone who's "wounded" to act all normal and calm, because yep, that's how I, and the others Israeli players feel for IP blocking our country without a single notice, not only, but with big promises for a better service after the migration. You got what I mean, right?

@Coreless
    Again, thanks for your comment there, I surely didn't take anything personal, I'll work on being more chill and "polite" (Eventhough I never meant to disrespect anyone, that's not who I am).

=)
  • CorelessCoreless
    Vindictus Rep: 790
    edited February 20, 2017
    It's understandable to be angry about this situation,I would be too, but don't direct it towards a member of the staff. He or she isn't responsible for this. And yes, take nothing personal, it's just a remark. I support you and I hope you will get to play again, nevertheless.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I am aware that Nexon America Inc. does not currently own license for these countries, but as I mentioned in earlier post - please at least white-list accounts that were already created before, not necessarily allow new accounts to be created. There are more countries than Israel to this - someone mentioned Ukraine and there's probably some more. My guild leader is from Lithuania, and his account was white-listed despite Nexon EU stopped supporting that country.
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    edited February 21, 2017
    So it has been like what ? 4-5 days ?
    We still didn't get a real answer : when and if we will get to play in this game , just one more time .
    Many people from Israel and other countries are getting frustrated from this service ... people played since the beta , put so much time , money and effort ,
    and what do you give them ? Just an answer ... simple one : "Regretfully won't be able to make Vindictus available in Israel at this time due to not having the rights " - Gm Luteola . 332333223.jpg (Thanks to @FrostUnknown)

First of all , what kind of rights do you need to have the game work on other countries ? where did these rights are gone ??? why didn't you check before the migration and told us before that we wouldn't be able to play anymore ???

Second of all , we didn't have the big deal question ... WHEN and IF we will be able to play anymore ?

This is really not fair on countries around the world that are just suddenly ip blocked , with no warning .
    Me specific , I spent too much time to say good bye to vindictus now ... and what your solution ? just leave it like that ?
    Just leave this game because you had to make a migration ? and people that spent so much time and money should leave this game now
    and find another one ?

Please nexon ... atleast be honest with us and say if we would be able to play one day ...
    Please fix this issue and ublock countries ...
    There was a good proposal : to let old players keep playing , but not letting new ones to register ...
    And if we would be able to play one day ... how long should we wait for that ?
    people are getting their patience off .......................

Thank you if you read it all the way to here :D
    Hopefully ... we would be able to say atleast ... a proper good bye ;-;

MayonEvie
    #FixNexon
    #MakeVindictusGreatAgain
    #UnblockIsrael