[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    It was because there wasn't a license for those regions. As far as I know it's entirely in Legal's hands, though I'll ask if there have been any updates on the status of things.
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    Aquasol wrote: »
    It was because there wasn't a license for those regions. As far as I know it's entirely in Legal's hands, though I'll ask if there have been any updates on the status of things.

What do you mean "As far as I know it's entirely in Legal's hands" ?
    Why there would be a problem to play the same game ? we were able to play it in europe version . Why we are not able now ?
    It was because there wasn't a license for those regions . What license exactly ?
    And when would you get this "license " ?

Anyway thanks for answering atleast something after 6 month +haha
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Basically, Vindictus EU was licensed for certain regions/countries, much like how NA originally only had North America and Oceania. That list was transferred to Nexon NA/Global, and every player had to sign off on allowing their account to be carried over.

I can't speak on details in part because I don't have them, but I'd assume Legal has to pursue it all, since something like that would usually be handled by a legal department since it's service.
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Basically, Vindictus EU was licensed for certain regions/countries, much like how NA originally only had North America and Oceania. That list was transferred to Nexon NA/Global, and every player had to sign off on allowing their account to be carried over.

I can't speak on details in part because I don't have them, but I'd assume Legal has to pursue it all, since something like that would usually be handled by a legal department since it's service.

So who can give us better answers ?
    In the migration israel was one of the " licensed " regions but you removed us after the migration ...
    So what now ?
    Again nobody wants to answer ....
    Where are the moderators .......
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited July 25, 2017
    Its like they are trying to say

Controller001JackShade
    so ? no answers ?
    nobody checked anything like promised ?
    HELLLOOO ????
  • IngaInga
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Also from Latvia.
    Been playing ever since Vindictus became available to the public. Have spent probably around a grand and a bunch of time.
    Glad to know that players are worthless in the eyes of those who decide on whom to allow access to the game, especially players who have been playing for years!
    :| HOW
    ABOUT
    YOU
    GIVE
    US
    ANSWERS
    AND
    UNBLOCK
    ISRAEL ♥
  • SimplisSimplis
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    hello.stil nothing.whay nexon cant make just for old players unlock IP who played 4-5 years before merge? very sad half year after merge and stil nothing,i feels like garbage,payed 4 years buying NX for money play 4 years and now byby. :(((((
  • RossaryRossary
    edited July 29, 2017
    God damn peaple are flying to space, but here mean time cant deal with God damn legalstuff for God damn game ! :/ Probably dont gives a S**T bout few dosen, tops few hunderd players, not talking even about potential ones, go figure.......................
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    It won't happen soon. This game became a low-budget side project for Nexon it seems. And i don't talk about the admins/mods, but their worries alone aren't enough to solve this problem when the executives don't want to.
  • RossaryRossary
    It won't happen soon. This game became a low-budget side project for Nexon it seems. And i don't talk about the admins/mods, but their worries alone aren't enough to solve this problem when the executives don't want to.

Your'e right, i read with one eye , that NX and some fancy big company are coming together and making some super puper game, seems our beloved Vindi is bleeding out slowly but surely, shame no game like i with sutch nice boss action and char costumazation.
    I WANT MY UNBLOCK
    OR I WANT ALL MY MONEY I SPENT IN NEXON BACK !!!!
  • RossaryRossary
    Vindi was kinda our job, for some of us. WE might not like it some times, but we just kinda did it anyway, punched thouse hours in, day in and day out, but God damn it we did it anyway, we even invested money in it, its kinda like they took our jobs

~ IGNORANCE ~
    day after day , expecting things to CHANGE ...
    you know what it's called ? INSANITY

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OIfXdtml2gU
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    i feel bad for people who havent found any alternatives to play (I just repatched tera).
    this game going wrong path, with recent patches removing continent, and screwing up what this game was about (raiding).
    Nothing about unjust BANS for over half a year, but if some of you still want to play this just use VPN, while this game still alive (not for long it seems)
  • RossaryRossary
    TBH. i realise today,that i dont even want to play this anymore, was reading around forums and seems that game is going to hell, slowly but surely, seems gear is harder toget and +++ and enchance , less and less player, its so sad

but then again what you give is what you get. No worries but enternaiment these days are plently.

Seems i have gone trought all five stages of grief now im at acceptance XD

Adieu, banned EU player. +bye