[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    i guess no more silly stuff like this ._. https://youtube.com/watch?v=RY_bzefDqsw
  • SluckerSlucker
    fun fact - at least 3 people from that party can't play right now
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Can someone show me, what kind of rating this game has on Steam?

I remember, I had to deal with Gameforge some time ago. Then I thought - hey, at least Nexon is better then these guys. I take those words back. You are worse than Tera EU publishers.

On 18th I am going to start tagging everyone and everything (got answer once, might get lucky again), but this time I want proof, that anyone is doing something.
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 14, 2017
    Haha why my coment have been deleted? It was a funny gif though . Arent they shooted in head after asking for help like picture was showing ? Edited: btw so someone is watching here after all good to know
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    I want to see this games rating on Steam. can not do that myself, because, you know, blocked region.

Also, I see you guys are helping ONE guy, who has not played game for TWO YEARS, and has NOT even MIGRATED his account. You can not do much, but you are answering, trying to help. (I bet, that if that guy said, he was from IP region blocked country, you would not even lift a finger).

But here we have multiple people, who ask for answers each day FOR A MONTH, and you are ignoring us. Top grade customer support. Wait, I have to look up definition of customer support.

lololololololol "One good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization".

You would have to bring someone I love back from death, for me to think highly of Nexon NA.
  • SluckerSlucker
    Bring back Ellis.
  • JackShadeJackShade
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    edited March 15, 2017
    Melnaa wrote: »
    I want to see this games rating on Steam. can not do that myself, because, you know, blocked region.

It's blocked for me too, but you can use Steam Charts to see some statistics. Just google it.
    Spoiler: there are avg 300-500 people playing it. The game is not too popular on Steam.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Soooo another meintenance and still no answears , good job
    Soany
  • Raven_KuroRaven_Kuro
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    me and my friends want to play this game. But because were Israeli it blocks us, add Israel to the list
  • FlengeFlenge
    Vindictus Rep: 355
    GM Luteola (Vindictus)
    Mar 16, 2:08 PM PDT

Thanks for the follow-up.

We ask that you please extend your patience for updates about beta accounts, which we will inform you if completed. I will have to close this ticket. If you have any new concerns, please feel free to submit a new ticket any time.

Please stay tuned for updates about this at the website (vindictus.nexon.net/news).

Hope you have a good day!
    Sincerely,

GM Luteola
    Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

This is what it actually says:
    "Stop bothering us since nothing will ever be fixed.We just have to keep our poker face since we are not allowed to admit the obvious fact that you were scammed."

P.S.
    "Feel free to use NX shop though."
  • NokiaNNokiaN
    Vindictus Rep: 230

Memory of my Vindi :s

MadcobraJackShade
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    ^ clever +cold
    IMissYou2dubidubidu
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Melna if your coments have been deleted so many times i suggest to give up on it . You cant force here to nothing , just let it go calm down and wait for an update about beta players .
    dubidubidu
  • SluckerSlucker
    i think this should be more specific http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/25/forum-code-of-conduct
    yes, some comments could be flaged for:
    - Please be respectful to all Nexon Employees and Forum Moderators
    - Do not spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) on the forums. This includes claims on what Nexon's actions or intentions are.

but some of those removed comments dont conflict with given rules
    dubidubidu
  • SluckerSlucker
    they have to be more toleant to the players who just lost all of their efforts, emotions are on the limit
    MadcobraJackShade
  • RupucsRupucs
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    edited March 18, 2017
    And as much as one might not like to admit we must remember that the moderators of forums and support staff cant make those decisions for the company. jes i cant play as well and its frustrating but there must be some sort of respect for the people that actually read the things we post.
    Callisthene
  • SluckerSlucker
    sure, but they censore things real hard
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    one simple answear from anyone here would be enough maybe from time to time to calm people down , so they wouldnt feel ignored in my opinion
  • DarknusDarknus
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Nexon said after merge everything will be ok ... they lied ... (  ̄ー ̄)
  • BeeeepBeeeep
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    edited March 19, 2017
    Slucker wrote: »
    sure, but they censore things real hard

They are not censoring. They are banning people, that ask for answers. I want to see, what that ban message was.

@Slucker You see, you now have 2 messages in the row. Why, because there was mine in the middle, which was a nice summary, of what nexon did. And that is gone now.

Also, Nexon's compensation policy after closing game is that they will pay back money for permanent items bought in last 6 months (since that message). Which now to us is 5 months we played - one we waited on the forums. If the keep this up for 5 more months, they will not have to give us anything back.
    Controller001JackShade