For now, let's look at just the weapons. Enhancing an Astera Weapon vs a Dulla Weapon in terms of cost. Let's also assume that you will succeed after reforging half the required amount of times to reach the 100% success rate. (EX: +14->15 takes 12 fails to reach 100%, therefore we will assume 6 attempts were made before succeeding).
Dullahan Weapon (Material Cost: 16mil (6mil essence / ~2.5mil per chunks))
- +0 to +11 in a single jump thanks to the +11 Jumping stone from Unified Front quest.
- +12 with the +12 Restorative Rune from the Unified Front Quest. (Must reforge once afterwards: +47mil)
- +13 is guaranteed with Seal Shop rune. (Must reforge once afterwards: +80mil)
- +14 assuming 5 reforges: 335mil ((4m per steel x 14 steel + 6m essence + ~5m for two chunks) * 5)
- +15 assuming 6 reforges: 450mil ((4m per steel x 16 steel + 6m essence + ~5m for two chunks) * 6)
- Total Cost: 928,000,000
Astera Weapon (Material Cost: 50.2mil (35mil essence / ~3.8m per ore))
- +0 to +10 normally with enhancement runes needed for +9, and +10.
- +11 assuming 2 fails with Prem Rune: 14.2mil (Currently 7.1m per in market).
- +12 assuming 3 reforges: 390.6mil ((4m per steel x 22 steel + 35m essence + ~7.2m for two ores) * 3)
- +13 assuming 4 reforges: 712.8mil ((4m per steel x 34 steel + 35m essence + ~7.2m for two ores) * 4)
- +14 assuming 5 reforges: 931mil ((4m per steel x 36 steel + 35m essence + ~7.2m for two ores) * 5)
- +15 assuming 6 reforges: 1.69bil ((4m per steel x 60 steel + 35m essence + ~7.2m for two ores) * 6)
- Total Cost: 3,792,000,000
Assuming I didn't make any mistakes in my math, we can conclude that:
- Making a +13 Dulla Weapon is 13mil more than a base +0 Astera Weapon.
- Making a +14 Dulla Weapon is 24mil more than a +12 Astera.
- Making a +15 Dulla Weapon is 239.8mil less than a +13 Astera.
- Making a +15 Dulla Weapon is 1.17bil less than a +14 Astera
- Making a +15 Dulla Weapon is 2.86bill less than a +15 Astera.
- A +15 Dulla is superior to a +14 Astera b/c both weapons can cap all current content but the Dulla offers more ADD.
- Considering current content as well as future content Selren and Maject, Dulla is the best and most economic choice unless you need the extra crit offered by Astera and/or just want to have the best of the best.