[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Prepare your wallets... Black Friday Sale

Comments

• DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    edited November 25, 2016

Why can't Elchy Wings be traded... :(
    I do not see any good reason for it to be kept this way:

The Sealed Butterfly Wings we got a few months ago was freely tradable.
    It only seems logical to update these old Sealed Elchulus Wings to have the same trade restrictions as the newer Butterfly Wings if you are going to re-release it (not just for consistency but to prevent confusion).

As for the other outfitter sets that cannot be traded with other people on the server, those should also be tradable, and yes there is still time for them to make these changes.
    MillaMaxwell
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 25, 2016
    Even though today is Day 3, today is my 2nd time purchasing the Black Friday Boxes, but got 7 boxes this time.

-Purple Avatar Dye Ampoule
    -Premium Armor Fusion Rune
    -Premium Weapon Fusion Rune
    -(2) Unbind Potions
    -(2) Enhancement Rune
    -Airtight 7 Day VVIP
    -(2) Skill Reset Capsule

Not all that great compared to my first purchase results.
  • SuzumeSakuraSuzumeSakura
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    edited November 26, 2016
    I regret buying that one box ._.

I had 12.2k NX left over from the last time I played. Was around 600 short from the Dazzle em' Dead package so I bought a box and then got a hair style. OF COURSE, in the next two days inner armor and hairstyles then get 50% off. ;-;
  • DelterosDelteros
    Day 4 Results:
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    Still waiting for exquisite enchant runes image
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Been noticing for some people that the results have been getting less impressive after the initial purchase.
  • MillaMaxwellMillaMaxwell
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    edited November 26, 2016
    EDIT: How to delete post?
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Only thing i got that were noteworthy were devil wings and a wolf ;_; but i have one already
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    spent $5 for a box
    got an outfit amps - some sort of blue
  • DelterosDelteros
    edited November 27, 2016
    Day 5 Results:

Got an airtight exquisite enchant rune, dyes, premium armor fusion, unbinds, and 105 untradable megas gg

I made a thread here regarding the black elch wings trade restrictions in hopes of getting a response as to why it was kept this way http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1049/black-elchulus-wings-should-be-freely-tradable
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    5 dollars does not justify anything at this point... 5 dollars for a DYE? Basically any NX item that is not enchant related rune or Outfitters you are worst off. buying this box.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited November 27, 2016
    £20 for 5 boxes
    2x Fusion Rune
    1x VVIP 7 days
    Iset ava
    Red Dye amp
    Blue Dye amp

#worth
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Would be nice if they make all these tradable, like how gold chieftain items were tradable as well.
    Really want to grab stadium set and summer casual on my kai without dealing with RNG.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 27, 2016
    Dinko4TheWin

5 dollars does not justify anything at this point... 5 dollars for a DYE? Basically any NX item that is not enchant related rune or Outfitters you are worst off. buying this box.
    Agreed. After 10 Deluxe Black Friday Lucky Boxes on Day 1, I should have stopped. I honestly do not know why I bothered to purchase more Deluxe Black Friday Boxes considering that my results for it has been less than satisfactory compared to Day 1; it must have been my own greed thinking that I could get more rare items. It leaves me with buyer's regret and a poor taste in my mouth. Sure, I may have gotten White Phoenix Wings, Iset, and Midnight Wolf on Day 1, but I had to sell those items to help gear up my characters. My hope was if I could get a couple more outfitters, I could send them to characters that don't have one.

On the topic of Gachapons (not related to the Black Friday Box), can we please get rid of Merc Pots, GGs, Fishing Rods, and Blessings have them replaced with something else? Maybe something actually useful? A lot of us have way too many that it is absolutely unnecessary.
  • SoyuSoyu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited November 28, 2016
    If you're gonna charge us $5/box why can't you let us sell the crap we don't want lol
    RhyunaVoldaireDelteros
    edited November 28, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Dinko4TheWin

Agreed. After 10 Deluxe Black Friday Lucky Boxes on Day 1, I should have stopped. I honestly do not know why I bothered to purchase more Deluxe Black Friday Boxes considering that my results for it has been less than satisfactory compared to Day 1; it must have been my own greed thinking that I could get more rare items. It leaves me with buyer's regret and a poor taste in my mouth. Sure, I may have gotten White Phoenix Wings, Iset, and Midnight Wolf on Day 1, but I had to sell those items to help gear up my characters. My hope was if I could get a couple more outfitters, I could send them to characters that don't have one.

On the topic of Gachapons (not related to the Black Friday Box), can we please get rid of Merc Pots, GGs, Fishing Rods, and Blessings have them replaced with something else? Maybe something actually useful? A lot of us have way too many that it is absolutely unnecessary.
    It's not good business when a customer is feeling buyer remorse. This is why people leave.
    SuzumeSakuraDelterosPixelPantsu
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited November 28, 2016
    the people that buy these gacha/GAMBLE boxes AND then complain after they get defeated by RNG go in hoping for some big pay out. they see the price, they know its a gamble what the hell are the expecting when they get shitty returns lmao!

i agree the price is too high for the items inside, though xd xd and not being tradeable is also a turnoff, actually the items not being tradeable should turn people away from buying these anyway, why would u spend on something that you wont be able to minimize ur losses with or even use??
    NessaEsper
    edited November 28, 2016
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

the people that buy these gacha/GAMBLE boxes AND then complain after they get defeated by RNG go in hoping for some big pay out. they see the price, they know its a gamble what the hell are the expecting when they get shitty returns lmao!

i agree the price is too high for the items inside, though xd xd and not being tradeable is also a turnoff, actually the items not being tradeable should turn people away from buying these anyway, why would u spend on something that you wont be able to minimize ur losses with or even use??
    The Gachas in the past was very rewarding because when people invested money they had huge returns due to airtight items, but now the price is do damm high, so they would spend 50 dollars, and get like 50m worth of items... Which is extremely low as NX rate is going for 10k NX for 50m (Think of server megaphones)

I was tempted to buy some, but ultimately I chose not to. But as many others that did not think that far ahead went through to buy them, and found themselves with very little to show. The game is dying, and this sale doesn't help the game at all. It causes mistrust... Which Nexon doesn't need. We need more players...
  • DelterosDelteros
    edited November 28, 2016
    Day 6 Results: Special Field Set

Someone could potentially start a petition to make the sets tradable

I'm trying to get a response about the elch wings issue here:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1049/black-elchulus-wings-should-be-freely-tradable
  • DelterosDelteros
    Day 7 Results: