[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Some Feedback/comparison on Battle voices.

Comments

• FranBunnyFFXIIFranBunnyFFXII
    Vindictus Rep: 1,700
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Update on the topic: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/56099/regarding-voice-feature-revamp
    Sounds promising, especially given it's exclusive feature to our region, which is an afford. How that turns out we're soon to find out.

But what about Fiona's original voice? And Evie, and Lann?
    They still dont have their origina NA voices.
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Please Nexon Make a option for language
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
    it's time to say what I think about a topic that many people are talking about the voice. even if I am not against the change, they are rough, this superimposed and not appropriate, in my opinion we can leave the choice, as adds an option of English or Korean language, especially that the Korean voices already exists, it seems to me legitimate to ask for this kind of action we are the players and we live the game, Best regards
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
    it's time to say what I think about a topic that many people are talking about the voice. even if I am not against the change, they are rough, this superimposed and not appropriate, in my opinion we can leave the choice, as adds an option of English or Korean language, especially that the Korean voices already exists, it seems to me legitimate to ask for this kind of action we are the players and we live the game, Best regards
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
  • LittleAngelLittleAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    or they could just allow us to switch the voices like china but that's wishful thinking :( then you get the best of both worlds.

Elsword did the same. And they didnt hit their knee on it. How much does it take to just add both of them. And select the voice you want to hear. Instead of FORCING to listen to something you utterly hate.
  • LittleAngelLittleAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Or the best is. Add a "Character voice" Tab. And you could select wich character you want to hear use old, and wich should use new. I guess thats fair. I dont like any of the new voices. NONE of them fits the characters. Interraction with characters can be turned off. I like it. Sadly i have nearly MUTED the damn game to eleminate dog barking from a delia. Or a constant annoying shout over anything from a Vella.
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
    it's time to say what I think about a subject that many people are talking about. Even if I am not against change, they are rough, superimposed and not appropriate, in my opinion we can leave the choice, as adds an option of English or Korean language, especially that the Korean voices already exists, it seems to me legitimate to ask for this kind of action we are the players and we are part of the game, Regards
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    greetings to all
  • WorldOriginWorldOrigin
    they just add a KR / NA language option pls