[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Since we have "Boobie Lady" let have her best friend

Taokaka from the Kaka tribe from BlazBlue

3kAvPN9.jpg

The pain of not getting brown colors in Dyes. Also it is strange that Arisha does not flash her teeth while smiling...
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    With the new Wardrobe function, I can finally re dye some outfits and do some more cosplays.

Here is one I been hoping to do for a long time

Pleinair from the Disgaea series and recurring character from Nipponichi games

g0zD9n6.jpg

Shame even though I have a few pages of outfits, it is not enough for 3rd dye slot or emote. I am accepting donated outfits.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    One of my favorite manga and type moon fighting game

Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime

JTifSDY.jpg

Character are kinda bland looking but fighting and story is great to me

also here is Neco-Arc

wYz1c5v.jpg
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Well might as well start a new series of cosplay but I do need the people help

The theme I am going to do is League of Legend characters (Watched the K/DA video a few times, and pretty good K-pop)

Here is my Ahri

0t3E9KJ.jpg

Nexon we need more tails and please can we get just whiskers for cat make up? It was hard to match color with skin color

So the help I need is that since I do not play LoL, and there are many champions , does anyone have any favorites characters? I remember there was a Hulk with the name Garen with the same colors
    Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Next in the LoL cosplay series

Akali with the K/DA skin

cRaLxy1.jpg

and here is the black light version

xntTlB1.jpg

Strange that they remove the light options in the avatar shop. Akso we need more hat friendly hairs. I want a pony tail and hat.
    Aeoh
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    So the help I need is that since I do not play LoL, and there are many champions , does anyone have any favorites characters? I remember there was a Hulk with the name Garen with the same colors

Off the top of my head, if you want to do full cosplay with weapons you should be able to do Miss Fortune (Eira), Shen (Lann), Leona (Fiona), Battle Bunny Riven (Delia), Varus (Kai), Katarina (Vella), and Zed (Grimden).
    Leona might be easier if you do Barbecue Leona.

If you're interested in doing a crossplay I think you could pull one off with Xin Zhou (Lynn).

These are just some ideas, take them or leave them.
    My favorite champion is Lux.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Elynsa Thanks for the suggestions!

So here is my stab at it

Leona with Lunar Eclipse skin

V2krSJw.jpg

Really wish we could change the lighting, too bad dress room does not let you use the temp coupons of hair and inner. I find this was a simple job or I am not into much since i had to use a character i do not have much armor for.
    Elynsa
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Next in the line up is...

Miss Fortune (guessing default skin?)

JAmAq6U.jpg

Kinda wanted the hair over her eyes but also the long wavy hair. I was a bit undecided on which hat to use since her Demon Slayer hat could have maybe pulled it off but hell since she is a Pirate might as well use pirate gear
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    edited July 16, 2019
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    I find this was a simple job or I am not into much since i had to use a character i do not have much armor for.

LoL has its own supply of interchangeable women! Here's some that have lots of different skins. Since they all have the same body type you should be able to use whatever female character you have the most stuff on. Not sure how cosplay-able they are, but maybe one will strike your fancy:
    Caitlyn, Fiora, Evelynn, Irelia, Janna, Karma, Kayle, LeBlanc, Nidalee, Orianna, Sivir, Sona, Syndra, Vayne

Jinx and Vi are actually more unique compared to the above, but I'll throw them in since they have a lot of skins that might be fun to try.

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/
    Champions are listed alphabetically, clicking on their page will lead you to all their skin splash arts.

If you find one you like and need a better view, https://teemo.gg/model-viewer is a good resource.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Hmm thanks for the advice

Here is Riven Arcade Skin (Blue)

UGiDlAj.jpg

I chose the alt skin since green hair is not available all year round(WTH really) . I really wanted to do Battle Bunny Riven but I got picky since I do not have the bunny babe set (hint hint Nexon give me free stuff please) and was picky on having the ties, cuff and tail on Delia. But if you do wanna see a hot bunny Riven, we do have someone running around in NA server, so keep an eye out for her.

The reason I choose Arisha instead of Delia, she had the jacket and the one big gauntlet
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Next on the list

Katrina default skin

6NLq1bB.jpg

I rather like this one, was able to get the tattoo on the side of the stomach and the eye scar. Cause i am pretty sure hard core fans will denounce me if I miss those details. I went all black for the top since colors are hard!!!
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Follow my goal of getting the entire K/DA line up

Evelynn

Dsmd3tJ.jpg

I was switching between a lot of character to see who matches the best. Fiona won because he basic inner captured the Evelynn top the best. Wish we could have that inner for all the females. I might get the last quartet but i really want that blue crystal for it to complete it.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Next on League of Waifus

Lux in Academia skin

Z1I6BdY.jpg

Was question a lot about her hair style was but the Teemo site was useful in helping me. I was planning to do Elemental Lux but I did not have the mini wedding dress that would have been perfect for it. This one did not come out that bad, wish I could have more poses
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited July 19, 2019
    A bit out of the season

Here is Bewitching Nidalee (modest versio)

jmL33WZ.jpg

qbz35j8.jpg

I know i should have used Lynn for this cosplay but could not get the hat for her, But counter point Evie has a broom looking weapon (Joyus crook). Wish i had gotten the other maid top but only have the cat ear one (Another hard hint to give me free stuff NEXON)
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited August 23, 2019
    Since I picked up some headphones from last week event. I wanted to do some anime girl with headphones , but ended up with

Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid series.

SvPCB9g.jpg

Maybe I should try a Sonico
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    So here is my Super Sonico

A brief history on this toon
    Super Sonico is a fictional character created by Tsuji Santa of Nitroplus. Her debut appearance was on October 14, 2006 as the mascot for Nitroplus annual live music festival event "Nitro Super Sonico, which took place at Shiba Park in Minato-KU Nitroplus was initially focused on computer games based on visual novels, but every year since 2000 they have also held a music festival.

G4LPVm4.jpg

I would have added some of her gravure shots but let keep this somewhat PG-13

• FioGermiFioGermi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    re3___jill_valentine_render_by_allan_valentine_d5w2e64-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjA0OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y0NDk0NzgxLWJiYTYtNDI5Mi1hNjNlLWRiNTU3NDg4MDA4NVwvZDV3MmU2NC02MzMwZmE5My04YjU5LTQ0OTgtOWY4MC0wNGQ3NWMzZDY5OWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.kGLur3cWC08nPaWLI4Exq-btkRzvJGS6dxxkmZbmyww

BLwdpXp.jpg

AWZi1Yg.jpg

x5zzNxR.jpg

SgWQRRG.jpg

Her hair should be mirror flipped but what can you do?
    ZeroheartHamtoTheDazzlingAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Finally got my Crystals from OS. Took a long and painful time.

So sorry to the people who partied with me

Here is Kai'sa from LoL and using the K/DA skins

26j7959.jpg

Very hard to get a good screen shot since crystals does not appear in the Appearance shop and does not look good in Wardrobe room. Found that the entrance to Balor looks pretty nice.
    lightkite
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    The Halloween Holiday is upon is and in a few week so will be Christmas

Here is my Trick or Treat entry and might as well add to cospplay thread

5ACfQbB.jpg

Elvira the Mistress of the Dark. She was a Host on a late night horror show called Elvira's move macabre. Small inspiration to Mortica on Addams family. Had my Arisha cosplay as her since Evie is kinda small legged.
    lightkite
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Woooo POST 300!

I been working on this for some time and used quite a bit of gold to do this

Samus from the Metroid series

jLq5yWb.jpg

3jeIqkJ.jpg

The zero suit one looks pretty nice but I had to make the full armor version as well. Wanted to find armor matching the big shoulder things but dye are really expensive and RNG did not give me any gold lately.

We have a few big N characters here, we should have a smash tournament.
    lightkite