[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Here is Lady / Mary from DMC 3, One of my favorites games very stylish and kick ass combat.

eRIWVvt.jpg

Kinda wish we could move the scar placement. Other wise it would have been perfect, i tired tattoo but could make it. But i did get her heterochromia eyes

WwryQuK.jpg

Also my take on her outfit in DMC 4 . I tried to get the straps right but the inner put in fish net stocking. NEXON!!!!

IkP4GrN.jpg

Let Miri have a rocket launcher!!!!

I'd use a different inner on that, but good work overall
    Order5
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    edited October 22, 2018
    Another famous movie slasher! Jason-chan +heart

NOW9Yv6.jpg

I actually would like some Halloween themed weapons

Twin swords = Ax and machete combo
    Hammer = Wood Ax
    Bastard Sword = Chainsaw
    Great Sword = Power Drill
    Pillar = Tombstone cross
    P.Dagger = Kitchen knife
    Cestus = Kruger Knife Glove

and for the best horror move weapon Tiede = Boom stick and Chainsaw arm... make it and boom profit and legal issues!

What would be your ideas for horror themed weapons, since I missed a few.
    KMonkOrder5
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Goblin Slayer
    NafoH6U.jpg
    ecfLnjG.jpg
    4F8RnuN.png
    ZeroheartElusiveDawnAmenari
  • Aeris77Aeris77
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Miss Marvel - Avengers earth mightiest heroes
    Princess Bean - Disenchantment
    Frisk and Toby fox - Undertale
    Zidane/Yitan - Final Fantasy IX
    Rogue - X men

4f9c2e7f381fce669ee83c9e4e1af1e2o.jpg
    ZeroheartOrder52edgy4uAnthonytonyboyAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Aeris77 Nice, Love the heart with Frisk cosplay. No Chara cosplay though? Also did you hear Toby releaased another game on Halloween.
    Aeris77
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited November 1, 2018
    Here is my take on Chara from Undertale. Going try for some other characters as well. Maybe the talking rock

c98Vxb6.jpg

And here is my Creepy Chara

QYxlUFW.jpg

I did cheat a bit , It is a real face tattoo of a skill rotated a bit and enlarged. I did take the screen shot when she blinked but when viewing it again there was a small sliver of eyes like a real Asian. Please have mercy for me?
    Aeris77AeohAnthonytonyboy
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is Undyne from Undertale if she was human and not a monster fish person.

oqatD0P.jpg

I kinda saw her more of a punk haircut rather than a long pony tail

09vsHeR.jpg

Undyne is casual wear. I went with this top rather a black tank top since it looks more like fish scales and I quite like this inner.

I choose Lynn as the base since her weapon the Glaive resembles the spears she carries around. I can't believe they remove some lv 80 armor from crafting. kinda wanted heremon as pants as well but hard to hunt.
    Aeris77
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Megumin from Konosuba
    f2uJYYI.jpg
    Gfxd8no.jpg
    95sypT4.png
    Zeroheart
  • Aeris77Aeris77
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    @Aeris77 Nice, Love the heart with Frisk cosplay. No Chara cosplay though? Also did you hear Toby releaased another game on Halloween.

+wow thanks for the info!!! +joy
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    oooh, I remember the OG thread lol. is AresRage still running around here nowadays? Nice to see something from the past with a new cosplay thread
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Ragnastorm AresRage.... haven't seen him for some time in game. He might be in forum for fun.
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    darn, thats a shame. I actually cosplayed a Blazblue character in the OG thread just cause he had such a cool collection and i wanted to add to it. Was the most fun i had making a costume in game lol
  • AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Wew been awhile since I've posted here, Everyone has posted some really nice cosplays! I like what I see. I probably should've posted this on Halloween so apologies for being late haha anyway enjoy! Its slenderman!
    670px-Draw-Slender-Man-Step-7-Version-2.jpg
    tmg-facebook_social.jpg
    unknown.png
    Zeroheart
  • Doodlebob77Doodlebob77
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited December 28, 2018
    Here comes Vi from League of Legends!

34g8zf7.jpg
    23lzb0i.png
    riyiip.png
    j7gm0n.png

And Officer Vi!
    f3vzna.png
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited December 31, 2018
    Hello all!

Happy New Year! Here is one of my last one of the year. Here hoping for more armor and outfits for the coming years!

g4UpsKH.jpg

Strider Hiryu from Capcom games (street fighter and his own games)
    ....Yes I know this cosplay would have been perfect for Grimdale since he has the same weapon type but.... I gave the ninja outfit to my evie cause she wanted a mask and shoes.... Well all you Grimdale users have a good template to spawn your own ninja army!
    john10Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Guess one more won't hurt.

CLAIMING FIRST GRIMDALE COSPLAY

vSzBFH3.jpg

Chipp Zanuff from the Guilty Gear series!

His fighting style is so similar i named my own Grim as Zhipp. The pants could be lighter but lighting was hard and I wanted the Dark Hand pants outfitter (I am poor, please donate stuff to my Evie..need wings)
    2edgy4ujohn10Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since Devcat gave us some Ninja cosplay outfits, what is the first thing about Ninja cosplay that comes into mind?

Mortal Kombat ninjas!!!

If you thought Naruto, you should be ashamed. No ninja is running around screaming attacks in bright orange jump suit. Shame on you

ujgXBgk.jpg

Here is Princess Kitana ! One of the female assassins and adopted daughter of Shao Kahn. Got most of the colors right, but kinda run out of dyes. If you ask why using a smaller chested Evie? Answer she is the only one with a fan.

For further cosplays i will not be pallet swapping (Maybe....) but would like to included some of the male ninja but pretty sure someone already did them (Very lazy to search)
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited January 6, 2019
    Next is the hottest female ninja, Mileena

LEnbIis.jpg

It is hard to get Magenta color.... and the extra colors....and the style

Proud of this one though

KonrV2C.jpg

Mileena alternate costume. I would post the actually image from game but it is kinda racy.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    And now my final female ninja from Mortal Kombat, Jade!

uBpwosG.jpg

I decided to go for the MK2 design. So all three ninja looks a bit different. I guess next all I will try the male ninjas next or does someone else wanna try?
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Well I got the Silk trainer set... kinda looks familiar. That Dougi and something Akira Toriyama makes me think of spiky hair hero who is childhood hero who saved all time itself and is in one of the best game of all time.

Chrono from Chrono Trigger.

EzHZyFt.jpg

Here is what the full armor kinda look like

Dz4lw6d.jpg

Also Goku is a villain in DB: Super and I did not like Chrono Cross (Just too many characters and no arcs for them)
    Aeoh