[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• Shiina06Shiina06
    Vindictus Rep: 795
    Decided to make Raphtalia from The Rising of The Shield Hero. Praise smolo!
    QZF3Z4M.png
    Gad63Xq.png
    ZeroheartBariumNinjashinoAmenari
  • DarvhasDarvhas
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Cedric wrote: »
    Madara xd

Untifftled.jpg

Could anyone even defeat him?
    AmenariOdaenseoO
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Started on my playthrough of RE 2 remake

Goddamn that white face monster. Very different from the Original RE2 game.

Here is my cosplay of that sexy agent Ada Wong

PkPcb3Y.jpg

I gotta say the graphics of the remake is so juicy and good. It kinda makes me hungry for meat, rare meat, that is normal right?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Started on my playthrough of RE 2 remake

Goddamn that white face monster. Very different from the Original RE2 game.

Here is my cosplay of that sexy agent Ada Wong

PkPcb3Y.jpg

I gotta say the graphics of the remake is so juicy and good. It kinda makes me hungry for meat, rare meat, that is normal right?

Try the Therapist skirt. I think this will look better.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since I like making things in series

One of the mains in RE2, Claire Redfield

2Mv4nUA.jpg

If something like a zombie apocalypse happens, not sure if I would be brave enough to enter a Zombie City to see my brother. Make me wonder how they could entered a quarantine city like that.
    KMonkjohn10
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @dazedgumball How you know I have that skirt..... Well here it is with therapist

feO6m0G.jpg

• AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Finally found a good cosplay for my Grimden! :D For those who have seen Tokyo Ghoul, here's my best shot at a Kaneki cosplay. I actually came upon this by accident. I fused my gear and realized it ended up looking like Kaneki so I just decided to go all the way haha
    51VbQSDPC-L.jpg
    unknown.png
    42903631_314308909370960_3247261742142658055_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTg4MjQyMjAyNTk2NjI0MzE4NQ%3D%3D.2
    unknown.png
    Zeroheart
  • Aeris77Aeris77
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Terra and Starfire - Teen Titans

6deea9ab6f0507e710e2ceed10cac95do.png
    ZeroheartTwln
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Darvhas asked "Could anyone even defeat him? "

Let me give you the champion of Earth. He has fought demons and monsters all his life. Accomplish many physic defining feats. Is well loved by everyone.

Norville "Shaggy" Rogers from the Mystery Incorporated !!!

dwwuzrw.jpg

A few facts from Bad ass Shaggy Reddit

A certain S on some underwear wearing hero actually means SHAGGY

His power was great, he choose a dog as vessel for 0.001% of his power and the dog went to genius level intelligence and started talking

He was voted to be in the Mortal Kombat game, but the disallow it since he was not classified as mortal.

The John Wick movie is loosely autobiographical of Shaggy's life when someone kicked his dog

Here is Shaggy using 0.00000000001% of his true power that is more than enough to trash some ninja dude

6jI4on9.jpg
    DarvhasOdaenseoO
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited February 1, 2019
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Darvhas asked "Could anyone even defeat him? "

Let me give you the champion of Earth. He has fought demons and monsters all his life. Accomplish many physic defining feats. Is well loved by everyone.

Norville "Shaggy" Rogers from the Mystery Incorporated !!!

dwwuzrw.jpg

A few facts from Bad ass Shaggy Reddit

A certain S on some underwear wearing hero actually means SHAGGY

His power was great, he choose a dog as vessel for 0.001% of his power and the dog went to genius level intelligence and started talking

He was voted to be in the Mortal Kombat game, but the disallow it since he was not classified as mortal.

The John Wick movie is loosely autobiographical of Shaggy's life when someone kicked his dog

Here is Shaggy using 0.00000000001% of his true power that is more than enough to trash some ninja dude

6jI4on9.jpg

Measuring Shaggy's power in % is insulting because that implies his power is finite.
    ZeroheartOdaenseoO
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Well the next game on my to do is Kingdom Hearts III, only played a bit of the first two but enjoying my time in the third. And yes that is where my IGN comes from, Heartless ~= Zeroheart , kinda surprised that Xehanort also resembles it. Also I like Megaman X games so Zero from the light sabre badass and heart tanks.

Here is my display of the main character love interest(?)

Kairi

PNzFC7R.jpg

udeMt4g.jpg

I do like how the kid Kairi turned out

KH2 Kairi dress bottom was good but the matching top had arm things, also color is off. Hot dark pink is a hard color to get and going light seem too bright.

Newest Kairi, I really wanted the hood and mix of hot pink and black. Raider Jacket is so hard to get. also the arm things again!!!! Skirt was a hard choice since newer game mean more zippers and belts and design. Was glad that wonderland mini has part of the jacket overlapping it but meh.

I wonder do these kids have one hands and feet sizes which they grow into? I mean look at her shoes in KH1

I wonder if KidIcarus can repost his Sora cosplay again with updated colors
    AeohCloakshireKMonk
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited February 6, 2019
    Ah! Kairi's here! Uh... I better make my best Sora impression right here. Here's the Kingdom Hearts 1 & 3 outfits on my Lann:

Sora01.PNGlatest?cb=20181031054331

eAux1X9.png

I didn't want to bother with Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora since it would require buying and re-dying another set of Ninja Leggings, and KH2 looks almost exactly like KH3 Sora, except a few different color differences on the leggings and the jacket.

I couldn't find good gloves that match, so I settled with Devil Battle Gloves.

I used the High Elf Priest Upper Armor for KH3 Sora's jacket as it is the closet short-sleeved jacket we have in Vindictus minus Raiders, which I used for KH1 Sora, and the High Elf Priest Upper Armor works well with the grey inner armor I have underneath.

Overall, I like how KH3 Sora turned out. There is a weird bug with the Ninja Leggings where my legs disappear (RIP). I just wish we had clown shoes in Vindictus, given how big and ridiculous Sora's shoes look. xD
    AeohCloakshireZeroheartKMonk
  • DarvhasDarvhas
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    RUH ROH. Gonna have to call for a Bulma cosplay now out of you, Zero.
    *Rubs palms*
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Darvhas I did do one with Miri a few pages back. But since Darvhas called me out

Dragon Ball Super Bulma Briefs

6NIL2Pz.jpg
    KMonkAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Well great cosplay of Starfire, Raven and Terra from DC animated shows

Here is Wonder Woman from Justice League Action series. Kinda started watching them again. The movies are bad but show and animation are great.

Wjkq1iY.jpg

I wonder if I should do a Fiona one as well for shield and sword not just "Lasso"
    KMonkNinjashinojohn10
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I watched that James Cameron Movie Battle Angel Alita

THoSe EyeS arE SteALIng mY SOUL!!!!

It kinda follow the GUNMN manga a bit and I have fond memories of that petite short hair cyborg where she was named Gally. Forgot which side changed her name to Alita. After rewatching the OVA, the movie follow that more.

GIMQyWt.jpg

Bq4ZQfY.jpg

I choose Arisha because her sword kinda look like her blade she uses in manga and she has a fire like the plasma she uses.

Wish there was a trench coat, so many more cosplay possibilities. I went through a lot of arm sleeves gloves to figure which look more mecha, I liked Fallen angel one but too many spikes and plates. For those are wondering i place her trademark war paint under her eyes.

Did you know her combat style Panzer Kunst inspired the Street fighter character Cammy
    CANNON DRILL
    CANNON SPIKE
    BUMBLEBEE HIP TOSS THROW!

john10KMonk
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

Ba da dada, badada, di dilto

Cammy White from England

POSjhST.jpg

Really wish they make hats where longer hair appears. Got the twin pigtails though.
    john10Twln
  • AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    So this one isn't exactly perfect since I'm lacking the red glove but I dont know any one handed gloves in game that arent outfitters T-T
    Anyway heres Faith Connors from Mirror's Edge
    bf994d6ffdcae2565444cddfcc68043f.png
    unknown.png
    faithmirrorsedge.png
    unknown.png
    ZeroheartNinjashino
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    In honor of St-patty day, I give you a cosplay of the mythical and legendary creature who people associated with this very holy day

SHREK

HkJ293p.jpg

Finally we got back the green skin dye . Planning on doing some more Green related stuff cosplay if I can.
    KMonkPrototypemindOdaenseoOAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Tatsumaki aka The Tornado of Terror from ONE PUNCH MAN!!!!!!

y11Epcf.jpg

So happy I made those impulse buys on those outfits. I know my toon is no exactly DFC size but she is pretty small and still count as a loli.
    KMonkPrototypemindAeoh