[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Woo finally the dressing room update!

I dye anything i can touch , no more buying dyes from MP and I have access to almost all outfits! But a few bad things, I can not bring Unlimited hairs and inners. I also like using tattoos i do not have too. Is it me or we are missing Gangster outfit? And we have a lot of unreleased outfits like boyish qi pao.

Well here is my cosplay that consist of all stuff in dressing room and continue my rouge gallery of Batman or man child who can not forget so inficts violence against the city.

The Penguin

Zu9XiOH.jpg

Kinda wish I could changed the hair and skin tone to match better. But wanted a ganguro loli Lynn...
    I had her wearing a monocle before but the top hat works better
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I had this one planned out for a while once we gotten the free outfit

Carmen Sandiego from Where in the [ENTER ANYTHING] is Carmen Sandiego

tB7CChl.jpg

I like watching the reboot 2019 and remembered the old games, tv game show and the 90's cartoons. good times.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I got this idea from looking at a hurk with a tiede

McCree from Overwatch

WYdSkHt.jpg

I just want the poncho and the hat and the pants worked as well. No cybernetics though
    Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I did this cosplay a few years ago and might have posted it before,

Everyone favorite character

Mei from Overwatch

MYvK89z.jpg

and her tank top version as well

2geHIrs.jpg

Cause Mei is a-MEI-zing !! Hahah donate gold to me or I will make more bad puns.
    Maryliinn
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    At a request from a good friend, he wants me to try to cosplay as characters from Arifureta or " From Commonplace to World's Strongest "

Here is the first...

Hajime Nagumo (Silver Hair w/eyepatch)

3x4mJuh.jpg

He wanted an Eira but Sylas kinda has the one arm and eye patch working with him already.
    Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Next is

Yue from Arifureta

Dxxo3EJ.jpg

My first Belle cosplay entry too!

I kinda wanted the coat as well but it was hard to match but loli is there
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Bunny girls are as good as cat girls... Just wanted to say it that is all

Shea Haulia From Arifureta

amHcS9r.jpg

wish i had a better hair for her like maybe with Eira but was limited.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is my last Arifureta Character

Tio Klarus

COqStED.jpg

One of the hardest one , so many colors and outfits dyed different areas. The reason why I did not use the Oiran top as well, cause the bow was in front and this top has the shawl thing which looks better but can not dye without removing all the black on the top. I do like the elf ears I tried to make.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Happy new year everyone!

Might as start the new year with another cosplay cause "IT IS THE WAY" and "I HAVE SPOKEN"

The Mandalorian with Belkar armor from the TV series The Mandalorian

yhrDnLI.jpg

I quite like the techonomacer gloves and the braha helm. It was hard to figure what worked for the rest though, I first plane to have this on a Hurk so it would be a gun and dark sword combo, the top did not work.
    Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Ciri from Witcher

eYIngKj.jpg

Kinda nice, I like the running mascara look, use the double slap tattoo for it. Shame i couldn't get the scar on face.
    lightkiteAeoh
  • conbinisanconbinisan
    Vindictus Rep: 1,210
    Messing with the simulation room. Really fun. Here's Kasumi Yoshizawa from Persona 5 Royale.

100ba8384701fc067fa268cd378b17f9.jpg
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @conbinisan Looking cool

Here is the silent leader of the Phantom Thieves

Joker aka the protag

cK4XCb8.jpg

I can not wait for the P5 Royal to come out, and Kawakami best girl
    conbinisanAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    From Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

MItsuru Kirijo

AT4F5CH.jpg

Wish I could have made the fur coat part all white. Did Eira have the hair covering her left side?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    @Zeroheart as a weeb I need to rate your arifureta cosplays
    Hajime: pretty good, an eira would not fit at all, the wrong hair color is from the fact that dress room doesn't let previewing 7d hairs I guess
    Yue: she's a pure magic character so evie seems the only option, she picked hajime's guns one time so eira would be a fun choice (gl making eira flat chested though). The top increases boob size which is the reverse of what you want in yui.
    Shea: Good cosplay biggest problem is choosing an Evie instead of a Delia. Shea is about pure strength and big proportions, doesn't fit in a magic character.
    Tio: hairstyle doesn't fit (probably a dress room thing again), wrong character she should be a Miri since she's a dragon girl.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @Nokaubure

Thanks for the review, I like the dressing room but can not use the temp inner and hairs so was limited to what i already have and you can not use body sliders and skin toner there as well. I will accept donation of free hair, inners and outifts if anyone wants to give. Tio was pretty hard to nail down , I was even thinking of using Hurk since he has more hair styles. I tend to use Evie as my base since she is my main and has the most things. If you have any suggestion for cosplay projects ask and I will see what I can do.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I see, makes sense now. You can try Black Clover if you want (Asta/Yuno/Noelle as Lann/Sylas/Evie), I think I didn't saw any cosplay of these and its a famous ongoing anime.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    From Persona 4 Golden

The Carnivore who discarded womenhood!

Chie Satonaka

WkIbwfL.jpg

and steak lover!

hDvC60y.jpg

I oringinally was using the rochest prep school skirt, but did not wanna spend 25 mil for hair coupon. I have a couple empty dyes instead
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Another Persona 4 Golden character

Marie

UneEsOR.jpg

I tried this time with alternate skirts.

When I bought P4G, I thought she as a playable character, luckily Persona 4 Ulitmax Suplex hold has her
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is another request cosplay

Noelle Silva from Black Clover

V7xbCui.jpg

Found a good top and bottom and ok boots, too bad I was able to get more purple parts
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Asta from Black Clover

RbGGUot.jpg

Yeah I do not give it my all for guys....

I couldn't get the right hair so I flipped the colors of hair and bandana and did not have the right hair color. If I had the money , the face would have been

R1BAXt4.jpg

like this
    Aeoh