[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Prepare your wallets... Black Friday Sale

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Regarding the Gachapons, always set your expectations low. If you purchase them thinking that you'll get something really valuable, you'll most likely get junk.
    Aqua22
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    They should've make everything airtight and also there should be an exchange coupon, otherwise it's not something worth at all. Sometimes it seems that they don't want to understand what we want.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    They desperately need some new outfits.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    JamesGross

They desperately need some new outfits.
    Ugly new dancer outfit is coming to the depot near you next wed XD
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Eh I forgot to add a option to poll... "Don't have money" So some of these votes possibly came from RNG BS.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Maybe they'll drop some airtight awakening increases, I need to grab a few more, but I don't think the current Gachas have had it (as there haven't been any on MP).
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i have a keaghan set stuck on my evie...well, i could send it to another character on the acct, but that's no help... makes me sad every time i see it. i even sent in a ticket asking if i could trade for a tieve set... answer: nope. +cry
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Bring back SQ, yo.
    MillaMaxwell
  • MillaMaxwellMillaMaxwell
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Bring back SQ, yo.
    Yeah, I wish they brought back SQ instead.
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited November 22, 2016

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Bring back SQ, yo.
    They will eventually, just like they did with the Vampire Slayer/Iset/Keaghan.
    But i'm still wondering here, they shoud give you the option 3 options

"All these sets will be available and you can obtain by

1) Luck box, you buy a box and there is a small chance to get one of these sets exactly what they are going to do now. (This is LOTTERY and there is no guarantees)

2) Lucky Ice Cube system: You will get 1-3 Frigid Crystals just like they did with Vampire Slayer and Succubus Queen (Still risky but you will eventually be able to to buy one set soon or later)

3) Just release the damm thing for a limited time on avatar shop (guaranteed, but it will be expensive)"

This would cover 3 types of customers

1) I like to gamble and i'm aware that i might not be able to get nothing in the end

2) I like to gamble but i preffer something more safe, even if i have to pay more/win less

3) I don't like to gamble and i'm looking for something guaranteed and i'm prepared to spend more.

Breadman
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    arkaine757

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

Bring back SQ, yo.
    They will eventually, just like they did with the Vampire Slayer/Iset/Keaghan.
    But i'm still wondering here, they shoud give you the option 3 options

"All these sets will be available and you can obtain by

1) Luck box, you buy a box and there is a small chance to get one of these sets exactly what they are going to do now. (This is LOTTERY and there is no guarantees)

2) Lucky Ice Cube system: You will get 1-3 Frigid Crystals just like they did with Vampire Slayer and Succubus Queen (Still risky but you will eventually be able to to buy one set soon or later)

3) Just release the damm thing for a limited time on avatar shop (guaranteed, but it will be expensive)"

This would cover 3 types of customers

1) I like to gamble and i'm aware that i might not be able to get nothing in the end

2) I like to gamble but i preffer something more safe, even if i have to pay more/win less

3) I don't like to gamble and i'm looking for something guaranteed and i'm prepared to spend more.

Option 3 could easily be the cheapest option of the 3 lol

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I do want that Tieve and that witch set tho
  • arkaine757arkaine757
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited November 22, 2016
    dazedgumball

I do want that Tieve and that witch set tho
    Yeah and i wish a Iset outfit for my karok.
    But i'm not very confident about spending money on lottery.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    I'm most excited about the individual daily sales, although my previous habits of stocking up on Cadet Badges/VIP have been hindered by "Limit 1 purchase" rules that they've been using recently.

Oh well, after the Fauna boxes I have no need for Cadet badges for like a year+ (they were going so cheap on MP!) and after the Chieftain title grind that I still am getting PTSD over I have no need for VIP for awhile.
    BloodAngel
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    The black friday outfitter gacha going to cost 5$.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    wait but no random 1-3 coupons for a guaranteed buy this time?
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 22, 2016
    @MochiSweet Think of these Gachapons as the Crimson Mercenary (I think that was the name) Gachapons that we got last year (assuming we got them last year). These are $1 more expensive than the Crimson Gacha, has a 2-3% chance increase, and more outfitters.

These aren't the traditional gachapons like Violet Witch, Scarlet Flute, Ice Cubes, etc.

I was looking forward to buying them, but after hearing that the price is $5 per box, I'm on the fence. I don't want to spend $5 to get Merc Pots, GGs, Blessings, or Fishing Rods.
  • MewMewRenMewMewRen
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited November 23, 2016
    QueenOfMana

@MochiSweet Think of these Gachapons as the Crimson Mercenary (I think that was the name) Gachapons that we got last year (assuming we got them last year). These are $1 more expensive than the Crimson Gacha, has a 2-3% chance increase, and more outfitters.

These aren't the traditional gachapons like Violet Witch, Scarlet Flute, Ice Cubes, etc.

I was looking forward to buying them, but after hearing that the price is $5 per box, I'm on the fence. I don't want to spend $5 to get Merc Pots, GGs, Blessings, or Fishing Rods.
    Yea, I was planning on buying some and got like 70k NX and after watching the stream I found out I can only get 14 boxes at most since they're $5 now, and since I already bought NX,.. I wanna die x.x I thought I could at least have a decent chance at getting something good (since they were usually 2k NX), but I don't really think I do now.. ; w;
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 22, 2016
    I hope Nexon at least puts Exq. Enchant Runes as direct purchase in the Depot because I do NOT want to chance it with the Gachapon. :( I have already failed 4 Reinforced Es, so an Exq. Enchant Rune would help out a lot. R.i.p x2 regular runes and x2 premium enchant runes. And I just need it on my boots and I'll be finished enchanting. Lol.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Had plans on loading up on gachas for the Trivene Witch Set.

Find out these boxes are $5 PER BOX? FOR A BLACK FRIDAY SALE?????

I'll pass.
    BloodAngelXinkaiKuzma