[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Current top DPS right now?

BloodySmileBloodySmile
Vindictus Rep: 545
Posts: 31
Member
edited December 14, 2017 in General Discussion
So what's the current top DPS right now?
Equal sets and player skills given?
Miri doesn't count since she's stupid strong and broken.

Comments

  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,360
    Posts: 733
    Member
    edited December 14, 2017
    Oh boy, incoming ****storm.
    BloodySmile
  • MmmBaconMmmBacon
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    Posts: 15
    Member
    1a. Fiona
    1b. Arisha
    2. Scythe Evie
    3. Xgun Kai
    4. Cestus Karok
    5. Bow Kai
    6. Greatsword Hurk
    7. Delia
    8. Pillar Karok
    9. Chainblade Vella
    10. Tiede Hurk
    11. Staff Evie
    12. Spear Lann
    13. Sword Vella
    14. Sword Lann
    15. Lynn
    16. Hammer Fiona

    most of this list is comparing the best of the best at each class. would've been different before the merge but East has amazingly skilled players that changed my view. top 10 is pretty much spot on 11-16 could be moved around a bit :)
    Annaz
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Posts: 433
    Member
    1.-Hurk
    2.-Fiona
    3.-Spear Lann
    4.-Kai
    5.-Karok
    6.-Vella
    7.-Evie
    8.-Lynn
    9.-Delia
    10.-Sylas
    11.-Sword Lann
    12.- Arisha
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    Posts: 119
    Member
    the top dmg is : who ever got the most stat in the server
    Sir_RenderReziXieBatSnacks
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    Posts: 31
    Member
    Plakster wrote: »
    the top dmg is : who ever got the most stat in the server
    Equal sets and player skills given?

    In case didn't see.
    But overall I see Pillar Karok isn't out of the league completely.
    It makes me a bit more at ease and I regret lil bit less by making +15 Dulla Pillar, tho after breaking it I do regret it a bit that I didn't sold it instead.
    Too bad there are no Premium Unbind Potion that would unbind restored Weapons/Armors :D
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Posts: 348
    Member
    Vella,kai,karok,arisha according to KR
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Posts: 467
    Member
    My bae Fiona.
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 164
    Member
    MmmBacon wrote: »
    1a. Fiona
    1b. Arisha
    2. Scythe Evie
    3. Xgun Kai
    4. Cestus Karok
    5. Bow Kai
    6. Greatsword Hurk
    7. Delia
    8. Pillar Karok
    9. Chainblade Vella
    10. Tiede Hurk
    11. Staff Evie
    12. Spear Lann
    13. Sword Vella
    14. Sword Lann
    15. Lynn
    16. Hammer Fiona

    most of this list is comparing the best of the best at each class. would've been different before the merge but East has amazingly skilled players that changed my view. top 10 is pretty much spot on 11-16 could be moved around a bit :)

    Judging from my own personal experience, Sword fiona has no way of outdpsing some chars in most, if not all, full pt raids and royal raids ( Given the same stats and skill ofc ). In a pt with very high stats ( for NA and EU standards ), s3 raids take like 2 min to clear if not less, which put fiona in a very bad spot damage-wise ( All the more since bosses get flinched 24/7 ). She is getting buffed over and over and isn't rated well in kr dps lists because koreans consider she is lagging behind in pt play. She is still quite strong in pt play imo, maybe koreans just lack awesome fionas. That being said, she is undoubtedly the top DPS char in neamhain and the best soloer in the game atm, which might justify why you put her there on your list.



  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Posts: 240
    Member
    It all depends on the player and their skills. you can give a top ranked character to a crappy player and he will get DPS rank 4 in raids.
  • RaptorBugRaptorBug
    Vindictus Rep: 760
    Posts: 15
    Member
    Who cares about DPS this watch only kids
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Posts: 178
    Member
    IIRC, according to KR current top is Miri, then Glaive and Spellsword on roughly the same level. Follows Blute, slightly lower than the previous two, then everyone else
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    Posts: 75
    Member
    Arisha is the top DPS
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Posts: 120
    Member
    edited December 14, 2017
    Miri followed by Spellsword and Lynn Glaive on the same spot and then the rest.

    Korean rankings.
    Annaz
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    Drusa wrote: »
    Miri followed by Spellsword and Lynn Glaive on the same spot and then the rest.

    Korean rankings.

    They must be comparing 110+ attack speed Lynn on sandbag bosses... But ye in ma heart Lynn will always be top dps :3

  • sylas hands down
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Posts: 120
    Member
    edited December 14, 2017
    Vladino wrote: »
    Drusa wrote: »
    Miri followed by Spellsword and Lynn Glaive on the same spot and then the rest.

    Korean rankings.

    They must be comparing 110+ attack speed Lynn on sandbag bosses... But ye in ma heart Lynn will always be top dps :3

    I wouldn't know but the skill between KR players and west is not comparable. Only met 3 Lynns that were really good and considering the popularity of the character - it's even harder.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,060
    Posts: 981
    Member
    edited December 14, 2017
    Elyr wrote: »
    IIRC, according to KR current top is Miri, then Glaive and Spellsword on roughly the same level. Follows Blute, slightly lower than the previous two, then everyone else
    According to KR Hurk needs buff.

    I think we should take their opinion with distance.
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Posts: 120
    Member
    edited December 14, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Elyr wrote: »
    IIRC, according to KR current top is Miri, then Glaive and Spellsword on roughly the same level. Follows Blute, slightly lower than the previous two, then everyone else
    According to KR Hurk needs buff.

    I think we should take their opinion with distance.

    Possibly just the nostalgia during release days. Now that was broken.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Posts: 301
    Member
    Buff Hurk pls
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    Drusa wrote: »
    Vladino wrote: »
    Drusa wrote: »
    Miri followed by Spellsword and Lynn Glaive on the same spot and then the rest.

    Korean rankings.

    They must be comparing 110+ attack speed Lynn on sandbag bosses... But ye in ma heart Lynn will always be top dps :3

    I wouldn't know but the skill between KR players and west is not comparable. Only met 3 Lynns that were really good and considering the popularity of the character - it's even harder.

    Not skill but number of Lynns -> I don't know about NA but since in EU almost no1 plays her, you can't meet good Lynns there because half of the ranking chart is filled with alts (not that rank got anything to do with it but still even if you met undergeared op lynn you wouldn't proly notice since gameplay for the best dps changed after going to pre). 3 Lynns? so you've met half of the Lynns on our server >.< . Another thing is I haven't seen EU Lynns that use feather bug (Videos of KR Lynns are full of that).

    But I agree she is top dps with high attack speed, other classes are limited with stamina or don't gain much from attack speed (attack speed = can complete stronger combos between boss attacks, gains more SP -> more dmg, never stamina issues at high speed).

    Still her dmg get easily denied, she got many annoying bugs (most of them in neam) and is difficult to farm with.... so I wouldn't give her high spot in dps charts.