[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Launch Blocked

Comments

• NokiaNNokiaN
    Vindictus Rep: 230
    Nav wrote: »
    goodbye yo vindi (can't play from Ukraine now)

i know this feel bro. Im from UA cant play to now!
    JackShade
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    dont give up guys <3
    NokiaN
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited March 9, 2017
    I read a little bit, what people who played DFO and Strike Attack (not sure about this name) were saying about Nexon, when games closed. And my oh my, it was not nice. I seems, that there were password leaks, and they never admitted it, poor customer service (we can see that for ourselves), botting (Na still has this, I dunno, just saw a screen shot with some gold sellers), 0 advertisements (but did love it when EU asked me, if I would recommend Vindi to a friend - of course I would not, we are IP banned country, there is no point), banning legit players (this seems to be true too), AND NA RELEASED HARLEM SHAKE VIDEO, while DFO and that other community did not heard anything from them for 6 months. Bad servers (I see a lot of people complaining). And last one - completely not giving a damn about everyone and everything. They do not care. Never did, never will.

I think Vindi is going there. If NA staff makes "Smash or pass" (or whatever is trendy now), Vindi is doomed. They are just trying to drag everything so badly, to loose less.

Oh, you also blocked out .. well, not hardcore, but pretty loyal players out of game. For no god damn reason.

You know what, I would have accepted, if Nexon came in here each few days and just said :"We are working on this", but now, that Nexon has ignored us for more than half a month, answered and gave half assed answer only after someone tagged (only person they knew from NA staff), I want to see proof next time you are posting answer.

It is not that hard. People from IP banned countries already are playing. Dunno if without issues, never tried it myself, but even if there were issues, EU had them too.

Madcobra
  • SluckerSlucker
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Melnaa wrote: »
    As it was told before, unblocking IP addresses will do nothing. We have dynamic IP here, I believe most of people have them. Also, our ISP gives us 2 (on paper, in reality it is 4 or more) IP addresses. So white listing IP can not be done, because they would have to do that each time I needed new IP, we lost electricity or had to restart router/modem.

True.
    I was playing from my work, we played together there and we even swaped pc's constanly and even while riding a train vindictus did an Ok job with low connection while passing forest massives.

But on the other hand, my friend went to the college to the other blocked country, and then he could not play there anymore.

EU gave us mercy and granted each of us 1 exception region.
  • JP501JP501
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I am in the same boat, I have been playing another one of your games for a while now and decided to try another but it seems my area (Estonia) is not covered. Any chance you can sort that so we can play too?
  • SluckerSlucker
    JP501 wrote: »
    I am in the same boat, I have been playing another one of your games for a while now and decided to try another but it seems my area (Estonia) is not covered. Any chance you can sort that so we can play too?
    i like to think that they will just lift that restriction.
    But right now, judging by the feedback, people responsible for that are not interested in resolving this problem.
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited March 10, 2017

As it was told before, unblocking IP addresses will do nothing. We have dynamic IP here, I believe most of people have them. Also, our ISP gives us 2 (on paper, in reality it is 4 or more) IP addresses. So white listing IP can not be done, because they would have to do that each time I needed new IP, we lost electricity or had to restart router/modem.

I have not used it, because that could just be giving them reason to ban me for real (you can check it, most I have done, is try to launch game after each maintenance, in case this was fixed and Nexon just forgot to mention it, needless to say, but I will do it anyway - issue was not fixed).

So answer must be somewhere in the launcher.

You can see, that this comment I made some time ago does not make sense any more. What I have not used? No idea.. No wait, I just said, how easy it was to get past region block message launcher gives you and play game, even if you are from IP banned country. I did not said how, that would be just stupid, but I said, that there is a way, and it is not hard. I do not suggest people using it, because, as I said before, might just be a reason they need to ban you.

EDIT: No need for VPN's too, I think. IDK. no one said anything about VPN, and I have not tried it myself.
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Looks like the problem is still ignored wow,no response from any admins,how this game make it so far :'( .
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    They are reading what we are saying (my comments get edited and deleted sometimes), they just probably think, that we do not deserve answers.
  • RoseteaRosetea
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    i can't log in now, today there is Event and hope they fix it before sunday
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    They are reading what we are saying (my comments get edited and deleted sometimes), they just probably think, that we do not deserve answers.

3fb876fd01.png
    Just got this on the steam launcher and I cant enter the game with nexon launcher either now.Are they trying to kill the game?
  • SluckerSlucker
    makes me think that i have memory losses
  • MadcobraMadcobra

Or they maybe cant answear for now because they still didnt found solution . Im sure they will answear when they will be sure if people will get access back or not instead of spam again that they are sorry .
    Soany
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    as i said, we will wait for months to get proper answer and likly wont be allowed to be back in game or get any compensation for this event (and upcoming ones)
  • MelnaaMelnaa
    edited March 12, 2017
    I am so tried of dealing with inept "customer support". Why the hell, Nexon even has one, they would do good enough, just with copy-pasting messages, saying something like - it is our deepest regret, but we can not do x/fix y. Nexon itself drove people away from DFO, and then closed game, because it did not had enough payers.

It is like pissing on the floor and then complaining, that there is piss on the floor.
    Slucker
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 12, 2017
    ^ hugs ... im with you , even if i dont have those problems im still here fighting for my friends from ukraine cause they gave up aleredy and went to play something else " We survive by pulling together not apart " like Rick Grimes said ;)
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    But why the hell would they block Ukraine? It's so close to my country (Hungary). But why the block? Gambling laws? If it worked before then there shouldn't be any gambling laws in that particular country.

They are blocked simply because Nexon doesn't care or they don't know how to get an IP mask list for every European country. In this case i don't understand why they don't use the whitelist/method that the EU server used before.

So there remains only one possible reason: THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US.
    MadcobraJackShadeBor1
  • Bor1Bor1
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    edited March 13, 2017
    Rhapsody
    I'm In :)
    I'm from Ukraine and I have played on the European servers starting from beta w/o using any VPNs.
    I have some NXcash on my wallet and I have no access now.
    It's frustrating!
    Trotol
  • SluckerSlucker
    i heard that you can't jump on a new server :<
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Yes premiere suk really bad
    Soany