[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Am I Being Punished

GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
Vindictus Rep: 420
in General Discussion
When I logged in this morning I was surprise to see the Migration Gift and the Daily Reward had shown up. Let me show you what I got for playing Vindictus for 80 hours:

Super Week Box: Second Saturday

1 Premium Enhancement Rune
1 Max Durability Increase Potion for 1 item
1 Super Week Ticket

Supreme Wings Box:

1 Pair of Pink Phoenix Wings (outfit)

I looked at that and I thought to myself, “What the hell is this crap?” As a new player of only four months, this does absolutely nothing for me or my characters, which at this time, are all Karoks. I thought I was getting an entire outfit (5 pieces), if I am not, then why put 'outfit' at the end of each set of wings?

I was depressed, disappointed, and angered. It is quite the let down from last week, isn't it? No more AP points. For me, of the four characters that I am currently playing, three of them just went dormant. They will not be picking up the mail for the next week.

1 Premium Enhancement Rune: As a new player I haven't any idea what this is for or why I would want it. I suspect I haven't gotten to that part of the game where this would be considered important.

1 Max Durability Increase Potion for 1 item: You know if go to the Soldier at the Docks, she will repair all items, for a small price, as will the Blacksmith in Colhen. This does 1 item. How impressive is that? It sends shivers right down your spine, doesn't it.

1 Super Week Ticket: This only has benefit if you collect at least 3 tickets, then you get to buy some senseless crap from the Exchange Shop, I used three of them and bought a Gear Protection Rune (+10-12), don't know what it is, but of all the things you can get with the tickets from the Exchange Shop, it seemed to have the most value.

I want to thank you for helping make this decision. It now allows me to free up some time to play a different game. Once again, I want to thank you for tireless work, in helping me make this decision.

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited February 25, 2017
    15ce8e80be1fbbe54caf11b3dec00372
    GewelliriousDelterosSekaiizOkatsuXieHallyPrototypemindPixelPantsujjX
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    The lost skill.
    fIRqiiE.png
    DelterosOrder5
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited February 25, 2017
    2w33puc.jpg
    AnthonytonyboyZupsero
  • MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    What+the+hell+am+i+reading+_8fc58c4a44c403ebf1bc44cee9e10451.jpg

LorenLaughingCoffinV0lterixPixelPantsu
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Premium Enhancement Rune.

If you don't know what this does for you then you haven't gotten to any meaningful part of the game yet.
    DelterosGewelliriousZupsero
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Mylew wrote: »
    What+the+hell+am+i+reading+_8fc58c4a44c403ebf1bc44cee9e10451.jpg

Nononono. It's:

edteH.jpg
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    I love every single thread you make. They're like Jim cakes in a beanbag machine.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Maybe if you stopped remaking characters before hitting 60 and spending huge chunks of NX on several of them for your "science", you'd be at a point where this stuff matters by now.

SekaiizOrder5
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    "Player complains about free end-game stuff because he cant use them for his lvl 1-10 'science'. "
    OkatsuPixelPantsuZupsero
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @OP you're strange. Not sure what to make of you, but you do you, boo.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Noburo wrote: »
    Maybe if you stopped remaking characters before hitting 60 and spending huge chunks of NX on several of them for your "science", you'd be at a point where this stuff matters by now.

wait, is this the same guy of that "experiment" post lol?
    i didnt even knew how to react to that post, or this one for what matters lol, this guys is just... idk "special"?

Btw this is a really stupid thread lol, the gifts are great and if you really REALLY are complaining about them, then you really are a noob.
This discussion has been closed.