[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RIP our usefull fansites

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited February 19, 2017
    Nexon wants this game to die so let it die.
    Literally gets ZERO money from me until these issues and more are fixed in regards to player retention and quality of life in-game.

http://i.imgur.com/pNShmk9.png

That's me. Over 4000 USD given to Nexon, and for us and myself to end up with this ****. Literally undeserving, Nexon.
    At this point I really do hope Vindi goes down for these clowns that we have to deal with at Nexon.
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Feels like a power trip now.

Community complains about sales/depot items. Nexon did nothing.

Community requests to unban a major contributing player. Nexon does nothing.

Community requests for more frequent wiki updates to supplement for the loss of fan sites. Nexon does nothing.

Community complains about bugs/issues with black cipher. Nexon does nothing.

I see a whole lotta nothing. :^)
    Maybe they're intentionally killing the game at this point by not listening to the people that actually play the game.
    Nexon has a high turn over rate so maybe they let go many of the people that actually do their jobs. I could be wrong on some things but it feels like the Vindictus experience just got worse. I don't think they care enough to fix or remedy that anymore. I regret it too, spending 5,000k NX within a year to see this kind of outcome. Wish I could take it back now.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I don't want this game to die. I want it in the hands of a company that actually cares for their players.
    FluentZupsero
  • FluentFluent
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    I don't want this game to die. I want it in the hands of a company that actually cares for their players.

I've wanted this to happen years ago. ):
    This is what I mean by "Make your move." Literally move the game elsewhere.
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Fluent wrote: »

Though I feel like it's almost impossible to move to a different company considering Korea's Vindictus is under Nexon. It wouldn't make sense to have the game hosted on a different company than the previous(from a company's perspective). Although it would be nice seeing the game moved. Might give more people some hope for things to come.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited February 26, 2017
    Khloe wrote: »
    Fluent wrote: »

Though I feel like it's almost impossible to move to a different company considering Korea's Vindictus is under Nexon. It wouldn't make sense to have the game hosted on a different company than the previous(from a company's perspective). Although it would be nice seeing the game moved. Might give more people some hope for things to come.

DevCat is also part of Nexon, so it is very unlikely.
  • CessaCessa
    edited March 10, 2017
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3411/so-how-does-it-work-when-you-get-banned/p3

Quoting Saygo.
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi guys!

We are currently looking into this issue. There are some concerns about what will happen to your account if you are wrongfully banned for having another game running while playing Vindictus. Will the ban count as a "1st Strike" against you (meaning your next ban will result in a perm ban)? Rest assured that if you were wrongfully banned for any reason then it will not count against you.

A quick note on bans. Let's say you are playing another game on your PC. Let's say you are also running a cheat program specifically for that game. If you choose to take a break from that game and load up Vindcitus (and still have that other game and cheat program running)... Vindictus will catch that cheat program and probably ban you.

giphy.gif

Also, I talked to our amazing customer support team and they are getting through tickets as fast as they can. If you submitted a ticket for this issue, it should be answered shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Why is Sanitee still banned then?
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Cessa wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3411/so-how-does-it-work-when-you-get-banned/p3

Quoting Saygo.
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi guys!

If you choose to take a break from that game and load up Vindcitus (and still have that other game and cheat program running)

Why is Sanitee still banned then?

"Vindcitus", thats why, hes talking about a different game, rip.
  • CessaCessa
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    "Vindcitus", thats why, hes talking about a different game, rip.

Shouldn't matter.
    They already cleared it with Sanitee that the first time Sanitee was banned was for a false positive. She was banned the first time for basically nothing other than BlackCipher's mistakes. Yet they still counted unbanning her from that false positive as taking away her "free first strike."

So when she was banned the second (and now final time) they told her she can't use her free first strike unban anymore and left her in banned status citing that she already used her free ban to unban from before.

According to @Saygo that first time shouldn't have counted and Sanitee should've been able to use her free first strike ban the second time.

So I ask again, why is Sanitee still banned?
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    ^ yeah you are right, this should be her first offense, and with the info that VZipFlip is banable, she couldve said "ok, well i guess i wont be able to update the fanpage anymore", and that sucks but, at least she would still have her account...