[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 5, 2016
    Lol so this new content now introduces....a new Attack debuff....THAT'S RIGHT....A NEW ATTACK DEBUFF....NOW YOU TOO CAN HAVE NEAR -150 ATTACK SPEED JUST LIKE I ONCE EXPERIENCED!!!! image

Yes....I was streaming with my translations for the viewers +shy they wanted to see the new content in rough translations.
    BoatGod
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Clever IGN you got there, Blade XD
    BoatGod
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited December 5, 2016

11/10 impressed
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited December 5, 2016
    TheDayInLove

I couldn't think of a name....and I won't change it since all of my friends are used to that name so yeah xD
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

11/10 impressed
    The lame excuse of a name or the speed or maybe my translations? +shy
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask, but with gear mastery being decreased from r5 to r8, how much DEF from gear DEF bonus will be lost?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited December 5, 2016
    QueenOfMana

I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask, but with gear mastery being decreased from r5 to r8, how much DEF from gear DEF bonus will be lost?
    Maybe none, because they can always relocate the def bonus. I have no idea what really happened to that extra def, though.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    탱크블레이드

TheDayInLove

I couldn't think of a name....and I won't change it since all of my friends are used to that name so yeah xD
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

11/10 impressed
    all of the above +smile
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    TheDayInLove

QueenOfMana

Maybe none, because they can always relocate the def bonus. I have no idea what really happened to that extra def, though.
    Correct. No defense was lost when the skill rank was revamped on the masteries.
    BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

탱크블레이드

TheDayInLove

BoatGod
    BoatGod said:

11/10 impressed
    all of the above +smile
    Perfect +짱 (+best)
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited December 6, 2016
    탱크블레이드

Lol so this new content now introduces....a new Attack debuff....THAT'S RIGHT....A NEW ATTACK DEBUFF....NOW YOU TOO CAN HAVE NEAR -150 ATTACK SPEED JUST LIKE I ONCE EXPERIENCED!!!! image

I see it now.... By the time delia finishes her 3rd long smash, kai will be looking like a grandpa.. oh wait... he kinda already does look like that guy in the back of the bar
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited December 7, 2016
    Lol, @GldPhoenix
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    GldPhoenix

탱크블레이드

I see it now.... By the time delia finishes her 3rd long smash, kai will be looking like a grandpa.. oh wait... he kinda already does look like that guy in the back of the bar
    Pretty much. I can just only wonder how much attack speed a 0 attack speed character would have with that debuff.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Since paw multiplies with your attack speed... would that mean paw gives you even more negative speed if facing that debuff.
  • CaliphosCaliphos
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    Wow, this is a lot of information to take in, but it looks quite good. I'm glad that we will finally be getting new belts and rings, though I wish they would have been released alongside Eochaid (or the next update). Also interesting that (from what we know), the belts are lvl85 for required whereas the rings are lvl90; it's not a big deal (actually useful for those under 90), but just seems a little discrepant with how the rings and earrings are 90.

Those new weapons look really good, and I think I enjoy them much more than many of the other level 90 weapons we got to see--quite frankly I was underwhelmed by many of the weapons in S3 Ep 1. The ice theme, while done before in the series (Hoarfrost Hollow, Hoarfrost Depths), these areas seem far more natural and quite a bit more interesting than those ice caverns.

Seems like the later bosses are getting these "shields" of some sort, which is an interesting feature. I guess that makes them more challenging or offers a new mechanic we need to utilize to properly defeat them, so that should be interesting to experience. And while the Dullahan fight is certainly fantastic looking, as someone mentioned before, some of its moves seem a little bit clunky. It is the test server, though, so they may smooth out more of those moments. A few of the movements made by the boss are reminiscent of Hurk's GS style, which is pretty neat. Either way, all of this new content looks exciting and I'm looking forward to when we finally get it!
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Hally
    Hally said:

Since paw multiplies with your attack speed... would that mean paw gives you even more negative speed if facing that debuff.
    No i doubt that. That should increase the speed.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    What I don't understand is that why do the new belts unlock under the new raid, but use what appears to be 'Habitant Essence' material and current Legendary Smooth Shards. If anything, it should have unlocked alongside the Habitant Armor and Weapons.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited December 8, 2016
    QueenOfMana

What I don't understand is that why do the new belts unlock under the new raid, but use what appears to be 'Habitant Essence' material and current Legendary Smooth Shards. If anything, it should have unlocked alongside the Habitant Armor and Weapons.
    I actually never noticed that tbh. I would have to log into Test which I will next week since....2nd weapon MAY be happening around there since they promised December in their previous Devnotes. Unless there is some sort of source in terms of screenshots then those will suffice. If this was translated by someone else I would need to actually look into that myself to be sure.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    You can view the recipe from AfkAlmighty's Test Server Stream on Youtube. You'll be able to find it on the 19 or 20 min mark when he enter the Lab.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    QueenOfMana

You can view the recipe from AfkAlmighty's Test Server Stream on Youtube. You'll be able to find it on the 19 or 20 min mark when he enter the Lab.
    Huh interesting.....Though tbh the accessories aren't too big of a deal compared to the 95 gear. Though it makes me a little sad because had I known DevCAT was gonna do this I wouldn't have spent a good 70m a month ago on getting Delia ready for Neamhain on the current gear :(
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    those horns +love
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    The jump in stats seems way too significant for a mere 5 levels. Toss in the fact the people in Kr who maxed their attack break are unable to retrieve the 120 shards without dismantling their +15 90s...rip.

Honestly, this system would work a lot better if there was a way for people to upgrade their equipment from 90 to 95 while keeping enhance and enchants instead of starting over from scratch.
    ArellaRothDelterosBreadman