[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Who do you usually do content with?

MistyBerryMistyBerry
Vindictus Rep: 785
edited December 2, 2016 in General Discussion
I've been wanting to gather a crude measure of who people usually run their raids and dungeons with. Poll below.

If you feel you do a mix of both option 1 and option 2: I consider 5 or more randoms for raids (3 for 6-man) or 2 randoms for dungeons to be mostly PuGs. How most of your time is spent with either of the two audiences is also a factor to take into consideration.

EDIT: Regarding farming, assume S1 dungeons do not count unless you spend the majority of your time in them. In that case, pick Lone Wolf.
  1. Who do you usually run content with?80 votes
    1. Mostly PuGs ( I usually join boats on board or host public boats mainly filled by randoms )
       44% (35 votes)
    2. Mostly Guildies/Friends ( I usually join/host boats that are often filled with friends/guildies )
       35% (28 votes)
    3. Lone Wolf ( I do content alone )
       21% (17 votes)

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Might want to split this into two polls, I imagine most people farm solo, unless in a guild, but raid in groups because it generally makes things go faster.
    MistyBerryMochiSweet
  • MistyBerryMistyBerry
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Let's see if I can make this more focused
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    s2/s3 raids - random
    content/niflheim/daily - regulars that I play with
    title/mats - slaves
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Literally everyone but 2 other players in my guild are alive, so I just go about either soloing or joining public/friend boats. Sometimes I host small 2~5 man parties.
  • GuessesGuesses
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited December 2, 2016
    I think it really depends, I usually run with guildies when they're on. However lately I've been running a lot with pugs due to low guild activity.
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    i join pug but only the ones with no boat req
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited December 2, 2016

photo tumblr_o51d9nKRJR1vp3jsgo10_r1_540_zpsufq7s8j7.gif

#Always in the afternoon, I host raids for the general public, around to the 2 -5 pm PST. However at night I only make inroads with my guild and friends.

PS: Personally I to I like to participate in raids with everyone., but lately I have made more inroads with my community,If there is someone who likes to join to my raids is welcome to participate. Greetings I see them in the game. :)
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited December 2, 2016
    I only host for pugs nowadays. Could care less for stats I don't even check. Still takes forever to fill the boats though T-T...

I often join other people as well if they mega for help and no one joins.
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Solo 4 s3 raids twice. (braha too ugly to touch) Then log off because I got all the dice already--3 hours have passed.

Not willingly...I'd love to join raid trains! But it kinda sucks when it takes 60 seconds to load in. I've been kicked so much and I honestly can't blame em.
    I should do s1. People say it's faster. But after I literally fell asleep halfway through a round I swore it off.
    Xie
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    I'm one of the few hosts , so if I feel like hosting, I host public boats. If I don't host, then I either join random S3 boats, small parties with friends, or solo. Or AFK. Whichever is most pertinent at the time.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    When I do a raid train, I just leave it open to public. If people join, they are welcomed to stay; but I don't mind if people don't join, as I can solo easily. Today's rocheste under 2 min slaughter train reached 7 people at one point. (Unfortunately, nexon decided to terminate the train before I can move to s2/s3 with server response delayed.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I usually do content with friends, but most times with guild members. :-)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Friends/guildies if they're running something, randos if not. Can't be too picky these days.
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Pug usually, if no one joins in a certain amount of time solo
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Back when there was perma death in Nifl, my favorite thing to do is to run nifl content with carries. This is so when I die I can just say "oops, I didn't know you can't revive" and just go afk.
    Xie
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited December 4, 2016
    I usually just pug or stalk a friend or two.

Othwerise, solo if there's no boat is up and I got tired of waiting or if I'm in a hurry and no boat is up. (been extremely limited in how much free time I have lately +pain)

Ocassionally, I'll run into an old friend on an alt or something while pugging. xD
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    pretty much lonewolf at the moment, or a few friends but not much.
  • KradnessKradness
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    Usually do raids with 1 or 2 friends, other than that lonewolf
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    I cant solo cuz im bad
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Raiding with PUGs, farming with guildies.