[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited December 1, 2016
    MochiSweet

ikevi
    ikevi said:

The real question is do they plan on milking lv 95 long or will it be like the other bumps where it might not make too much sense to bother upgrading. (If we are lucky we will get this content right when Korea gets lv 100....)

better not, you'll have lvl 100, 105, 110 equips sooner or later, it's all planned.

I'm really tired of gearing up again, really. Guess i'll have to accept playing from c3 with a +10 95 and season 4 with +10 lvl 100 gears +sad
    +sad Me too. Guess we'll have to accept playing with +10 weapons x_x It is a shame because I have a +13 Lvl 90 weapon w/ maxed out stats from Material Synthesis and I usually cannot get past +10. Enhancing Lvl 95 weapons will be even more difficult because we are unable to get materials back after the second boom. Some players rely on that second boom of materials so that they can fully reconstruct a new weapon.

And I agree with having to constantly re-gear my characters. Good thing I limited myself to playing 2 characters (Hurk and Arisha).
    Also, I really like the new Lvl 95 female plate set. I like it, but not enough to make another armor set. I'll most likely use Premium Armor Fusion runes and fuse it to my Arisha's current armor set.

Edit: What would the fastest way to grind EXP from Lvl 90 to 95 be? I want to be done with Lvling as soon as possible. Just one thing I do not like. LOL
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    QueenOfMana

Edit: What would the fastest way to grind EXP from Lvl 90 to 95 be? I want to be done with Lvling as soon as possible. Just one thing I do not like. LOL
    Just use the 150 xp buffs from the current lvl up event. Any character that hits lv 80 gets them, and you can move then to any character on the account. We will hit cap really quick.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    You can go brain dead mode on autumn for 3 hours with the +150% exp boost and go from 90 to 95. You get 4 of those boosts per character, and you only need 1 from 90 - 95.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    I only have x2 100% EXP Boost and x2 150% EXP Boost. Hopefully that is all I need to get 2 characters from 90 to 95.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 1, 2016
    Aequipondium

So as a sword lann with already horrendous luck, unless I have carries in my party I'll just not do the new content? Ok.
    Yeah we're kinda boned my dude. Bc lann's actually require crit to play and dps properly. Everyone else just wants crits cause it keeps them lazy in their maximum efficiency patterns and tactics. Ppl can cry about new crit cap when they're a lann. Until then buzz off people, stop power creeping

@MochiSweet That would be like $100 in the supply depot or a super rare gacha airtight xD
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    It's confirmed that you can use The Dead and Subdued on the new 85-90 accessories.
    Aqua22BloodAngel
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited December 1, 2016
    Idk about you guys, but just the thought of all the rng hoops to go through again when I more or less just finished.
    What's next, r6 going to be 40% success, 80% chance to break?
    TheDayInLove

It's confirmed that you can use The Dead and Subdued on the new 85-90 accessories.
    Better stock on those dead and subdued from the scroll shop lmao
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Or at this point, they should just make ATT limit release 'easier' but that would obliterate the game.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 2, 2016
    TheDayInLove

Modify equipment items and avatars that were only worn by some female characters to be worn by all female characters. Rosebud, both dark revolution set, sunglasses, straw hats, sandals, and a lot of set that’s not avaiable to us.
    Lotus was on this list aswell, wasn't it? I wonder why we didn't get the whole list.

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Idk about you guys, but just the thought of all the rng hoops to go through again when I more or less just finished.
    What's next, r6 going to be 40% success, 80% chance to break?
    TheDayInLove

Better stock on those dead and subdued from the scroll shop lmao
    That would most definitely increase enchant rune sales, that will probably happen haha
  • Sans19Sans19
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    edited December 3, 2016
    OP says it was confirmed that we can use the dead ES on the new rings. What about crescent moon ES? I always thought that they were kind of a pair, so it seems kind of weird to not allow both on the new gear if that's what they actually did.

Also, are the rings a 1 ring 2 ring set or is it a set bonus for a ring and the belt together? Seems kind of asinine if the rings are a set together and not with the belt.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 3, 2016
    Sans19
    Sans19 said:

OP says it was confirmed that we can use the dead ES on the new rings. What about crescent moon ES? I always thought that they were kind of a pair, so it seems kind of weird to not allow both on the new gear if that's what they actually did.

Also, are the rings a 1 ring 2 ring set or is it a set bonus for a ring and the belt together? Seems kind of asinine if the rings are a set together and not with the belt.
    Apparently there is a set. 2 STR and 2 INT. I haven't translated them yet but they will be translated tonight being ready for Tomorrow's daytime stream so I can stream for you all.

Also for you Vindi music lovers out there: The new Dullahan song has no silence at the end of the track. So if you have WinAMP then you can repeat it and it will play flawlessly. It even plays flawlessly in game.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited December 3, 2016
    The new rings can also use the CM Enchant Scroll. In order to get the +1 crit bonus, you'll need to have both Cold Thorn and Cold Dagger if you're an STR character and Cold Witch and Cold Desire if you are an INT character. The belts that are Lvl 85 require a material from Habitant (Habitant Essence?), 2 Smooth Shards (current smooths we have now, not carved), Paradise Orbs, and Godly Iron Ore. This information comes from watching Afk's livestream. The rings will use a material from one of the Chapter 2 Ep 3 bosses.

Fun fact: the 2 variants of STR and INT rings have the same stats, different names it appears. Cold Thorn and Cold Dagger have same stats, different names but both are required to get the +1 crit bonus. Same applies to Cold Witch and Desire.
    BloodAngelAqua22
  • RandyMarshRandyMarsh
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I can see this game dying out pretty fast. They cant expect us to upgrade full sets of gear every year.

Maybe it's okay for most characters to use the old gear and be below crit cap, but it's not really fun for me as a Lann.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    RandyMarsh

I can see this game dying out pretty fast. They cant expect us to upgrade full sets of gear every year.

Maybe it's okay for most characters to use the old gear and be below crit cap, but it's not really fun for me as a Lann.
    We just gotta suck it up and keep critting our swords away xD. A lann friend of mine actually said in EU they had furies not dependant on crit but had lower dmg or something. I'm sure if this was brought to NA though every lann would be super mad because we would probably have to change our builds and we'd end up getting a righteous es for the att speed and stuff like that.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    BloodAngel

RandyMarsh

We just gotta suck it up and keep critting our swords away xD. A lann friend of mine actually said in EU they had furies not dependant on crit but had lower dmg or something. I'm sure if this was brought to NA though every lann would be super mad because we would probably have to change our builds and we'd end up getting a righteous es for the att speed and stuff like that.
    I'll take guaranteed glide over no glides at all, there's a limit to how much shite a player can take. That limit's pretty low because lots of other games offer better. Unless there some sort of way for lanns to be compensated in terms of crit for the new raid(which they did with nemhain by lowering her cap), it's pretty obvious the state of lanns with average gear were not considered. Either because the devs don't care or have something against Lann. Either way, that is a design direction that will lead some Lann mains to feel disheartened to play.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Aequipondium

I'll take guaranteed glide over no glides at all, there's a limit to how much shite a player can take. That limit's pretty low because lots of other games offer better. Unless there some sort of way for lanns to be compensated in terms of crit for the new raid(which they did with nemhain by lowering her cap), it's pretty obvious the state of lanns with average gear were not considered. Either because the devs don't care or have something against Lann. Either way, that is a design direction that will lead some Lann mains to feel disheartened to play.
    I really like not knowing for sure if you are going to get a crit. That is basically what makes lann unique, ie I have to have 2 plans of actions (Crit or no crit). That said... I really like critting 65% of the time, and don't like what they are doing to us.

If they keep doing this, At the minimum they need to give us a +10 crit item. (Honestly it should be capable of +15 crit to make us sort of match everyone else.)
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

Aequipondium

I really like not knowing for sure if you are going to get a crit. That is basically what makes lann unique, ie I have to have 2 plans of actions (Crit or no crit). That said... I really like critting 65% of the time, and don't like what they are doing to us.

If they keep doing this, At the minimum they need to give us a +10 crit item. (Honestly it should be capable of +15 crit to make us sort of match everyone else.)
    Give Lann an off-hand crit equipment. Why haven't they done this ffs.
    Also yes, guaranteed glides would be the most un-fun thing they can do to Lann.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    I did say I'd rather have guaranteed glides over NO glides at all, which is what the new raid could potentially do to us. I'm in the same boat as you guys, I like the rng aspect of Lann.
  • RugudoRugudo
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I'd like if somehow, you could charge up a "free" gliding fury with multiple no crit smashes. Or at least make Raging Fever better.