[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited November 30, 2016
    Neamhain's ATT cap is 27.000, 26.357 something before KR f'd up.

Also, ATT > Crit > Bal, as long as you have the ATT cap, you have the maximum of basic damage. Crit/Bal just makes it faster, and are "rng" anyway. (since the numbers coming from that are based on 'chance')
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited November 30, 2016
    Well, not to keen on the att reqs, and I had hoped they would wait till lv 100 for weapons. But it isn't like we didn't already know their new technique to get folks to upgrade weapons was via crit. It does make crit titles more tempting to attempt. We will see. Who knows maybe things will change a bit after feedback from the test server?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited November 30, 2016
    I can't find any info about the crit cap anywhere. Where is the 155 cap come from? XD
    Edit: nvm, i found the data. It really is 155 crit to cap this guy.
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 30, 2016
    TheDayInLove

I can't find any info about the crit cap anywhere. Where is the 155 cap come from? XD
    Ya i didn't see anything official about it.I taught that the other guy had confirmed what he posted,but originally i would of expect it to be the same as Neamhain?
    Mainichi said:

The new accessories have bal as a positive stat on them, so they will be easy to infuse like Eochaid earrings, kitty brooches, Erg Core Brooches, etc.

Really not liking the direction this new director is taking. New accessories are fine because we are long overdue for them, but it's too early for new armor and weapons especially after only one year and at the 95 cap. He's practically making lv90 gear obsolete with these 105 crit resist 18k def bosses. Good luck hitting 155 crit (170 for Lanns) with lv90 gear and 28k att (really only possible with +15 90 and light/ cloth armor).

The vanity changes are very nice though.
    edited November 30, 2016
    I found the stat table. It really is 155 crit to cap this guy , and 140 to cap the normal bosses :(
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 30, 2016
    Neamhain has 17k def, so the att cap is roughly 27k (somewhere in the 26k's).

Just wanted to add a correction to my previous post:
    The boss has 19.4k att.***
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    TheDayInLove

I found the stat table. It really is 155 crit to cap this guy , and 140 to cap the normal bosses :(
    If it is 140 to cap the normal bosses, 130 crit on normal bosses would be 40% crit chance, correct? 135 crit on the 155 crit capped boss would be 30% crit chance, correct? So, I would need to hit at least 145 crit to be crit 40% of the time.

Can Material Synthesis be used on the new equips? Makes me wonder what the difference will be between a max stat Lvl 90 and a max stat Lvl 95.

Just realized something. It goes back to the post that Dragonblade9 made awhile back about Neamhain. He mentioned that the "comfortable" stats for Neamhain would be 24-25K ATT, 13-14K DEF, 80 balance, 50 ATS, and 120 crit. I wonder what the "comfortable" stats would be for that raid. My guess would be : 25-26K ATT, 14-15K DEF, 80-90 balance, 50-60 ATS, and 130 crit. That is my guess. If that is the case, I think I'll be less stressed out. New content always stresses me out especially when there is new stat caps.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    QueenOfMana

. My guess would be : 25-26K ATT, 14-15K DEF, 80-90 balance, 50-60 ATS, and 130 crit. That is my guess. If that is the case, I think I'll be less stressed out. New content always stresses me out especially when there is new stat caps.
    Nah it isn't close to that bad. Remember we can trans in this new content... When all is said and done we will all end up upgrading to lv 95 gear except for those with the +14/+15, but there is no doubt that they want us to buy more runes etc so they can bring in some more money. (

The real question is do they plan on milking lv 95 long or will it be like the other bumps where it might not make too much sense to bother upgrading. (If we are lucky we will get this content right when Korea gets lv 100....)

• AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    So as a sword lann with already horrendous luck, unless I have carries in my party I'll just not do the new content? Ok.
    BloodAngel
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 30, 2016
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

QueenOfMana

. My guess would be : 25-26K ATT, 14-15K DEF, 80-90 balance, 50-60 ATS, and 130 crit. That is my guess. If that is the case, I think I'll be less stressed out. New content always stresses me out especially when there is new stat caps.
    Nah it isn't close to that bad. Remember we can trans in this new content... When all is said and done we will all end up upgrading to lv 95 gear except for those with the +14/+15, but there is no doubt that they want us to buy more runes etc so they can bring in some more money. (

The real question is do they plan on milking lv 95 long or will it be like the other bumps where it might not make too much sense to bother upgrading. (If we are lucky we will get this content right when Korea gets lv 100....)

Wow, I am so dumb. I cannot believe that I completely forgot about trans. That should totally help alleviate. Not sure about Paladin, but DK in 1st and 2nd stage gives crit. If memory serves correctly, if you have 130 crit and you go into 2nd trans, you end up with 140 something crit. And with the trans revamp, there are skills that allow trans to stay up longer.

The question is, is Lv. 95 gear worth it? If some of us already have maxed out stats on our Lv. 90 weps through Material Synthesis, wouldn't it be better to just wait for Lv. 100 equips? I think the deal breaker for me would be if the Lv. 95 equips can use Material Synthesis and what the max stat roll is on each weapon shard.

This is just an assumption :

If the minimum crit on current OJ lightweight is 19 and the max being 21, then the difference is 2. So, if the minimum crit on a carved Lightweight is 24, my guess that that max is 26. My assumption is coming from the 2 crit difference. Current OJ Keen has a minimum of 27 crit with a max of 30. The difference is 3. So, if the minimum roll is 36 on a carved Keen, then it is my guess that the maximum is 39. This is based off the pattern. Meaning, Lv. 95 equips can have a max roll of 65 crit vs the 52 on the Lv. 90 weapons. If this is correct, then the Lv. 95 weps would have a 13 crit advantage over 90 weps. So, if someone has a total 130 crit with a 90 wep, then said player would have 143 crit with the Lvl 95 wep. Well, 145 if you include the +2 crit infusion on the weapon.

edited November 30, 2016
    A clean maxed lvl 95 weapon would have over 14k att, 68 Balance, 67 Critical, 9 Attack Speed.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 30, 2016
    TheDayInLove

A clean maxed lvl 95 weapon would have over 14k att, 68 Balance, 67 Critical, 9 Attack Speed.
    Ah, so I was off by 2 crit then. What is the max roll crit on Keen and the Lightweight? 27 and 40?

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Finally off of work. I am currently translating the juicy bits of the content before I stream.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    TheDayInLove

Meanwhile, a clean maxed lv90 weapon has 11.8k att, 75 bal, 52 crit, and 9 speed.
    Even the differences between lv80 and lv90 weapons weren't this big.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited December 1, 2016
    Neam was already creating an issue with how high her stat walls have gone up. It was mostly given a pass because it was supposed to be the ultimate challenge for -stat-capped people- who had nothing to do.
    And then stats-wise, Dullahan just takes a dump on Neam.

S3 was never hard to att cap, I was close to capping S3 with a +12 80 with Valor. I have a +13 90, I only have 25.5k right now with Judgment.
    I think the jump in stats is just too big and much too soon. Then again, I don't know if it's just 60-70-80 bracket length talking right now.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 1, 2016
    Alright so the Dullahan Raid overall isn't bad....if you can aim your bombs with a frantic moving target. The only time consuming part about that raid so far is when you have to bomb him with Soul-Seperation Stones (suggested from a friend of mine since the name is originally Splitting Stone of the Soul). Whats more time consuming is you have to hit Dullahan 6 times in the head. Yeah that's painful on a rather fast moving target. HOWEVER what I can tell you is the gear you can craft.....well.....I'll show you all in Sunday/Monday stream :P Im sure you all know how it looks but that's not what I want to reveal. Once I have crafted the gear I can show you.

Now I will leave you all with this ㅇㅅㅇ and yes this is my Translations still in progress.

New Start Screen in KR Test Server in Motion

I will try and do the other poses too...in better quality
    dazedgumballZezeBloodAngel
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 1, 2016
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Neam was already creating an issue with how high her stat walls have gone up. It was mostly given a pass because it was supposed to be the ultimate challenge for -stat-capped people- who had nothing to do.
    And then stats-wise, Dullahan just takes a dump on Neam.

S3 was never hard to att cap, I was close to capping S3 with a +12 80 with Valor. I have a +13 90, I only have 25.5k right now with Judgment.
    I think the jump in stats is just too big and much too soon. Then again, I don't know if it's just 60-70-80 bracket length talking right now.
    It's relative.Lots of players have been complaining about the gap between S2 and S3 before we got S3 and many where not near the attack cap.I currently play Sylas and have 22,2k Matt,so it gives a good utility to my level 6 Phantom Hilt wich grants 950 extra Matt.

I also think that a Raid boss should be a challenge,not somthing that you can solo relatively easely on the first days.They definitely encourage team work with these bosses concept and it adds up to the collaboration aspect of the game.There is a lot of skills that are not used or considered useful because it was too easy to overpower the bosses concept and stats.

Some examples would be:

-Impulse Zone wich grants 1050 extra attack and reduces the damage taken by 600 for 15 seconds.
    -Beserker spirit gives 540 attack i think
    -I barerly ever need Corona or Regen
    -I never need a Fiona to Taunt the boss away while i heal up or set up a specific skill
    -Ect

Like all the strategic aspect that made the game much more fun was kind of going away.Even clearing Macha Lionotus back than was a fun challenge while soloing it was Epic.But as of right now the big majority of Raid bosses are solo-able with no real struggle and in party mode they can be overpowered by pure DPS.

So yes i think that favorizing a better contribution is a good idea.Soloing a Raid boss should be difficult and if you can overpower a new content so quick well i think the interest lowers after a while.I watched videos of the maps content,they just seem to hit hard but you'd probably be able to do it with your actual equips and they still drop valuable items that you can sell.

In overall,the characters have been retouched there and there,it was needed yes but we got to a point where the characters went to be too strong for most of the content and a lot of features where rendered useless in most cases not all but most.

You know an end game Raid is too easy when you don't even need to use your lockdown skill....

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited December 1, 2016
    Mainichi said:

TheDayInLove

Meanwhile, a clean maxed lv90 weapon has 11.8k att, 75 bal, 52 crit, and 9 speed.
    Even the differences between lv80 and lv90 weapons weren't this big.
    Yeah, I would have to agree that the jump in stats on weps are too huge. I wouldn't want to imagine what Lv. 100 weps will be like.

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 1, 2016
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

better not, you'll have lvl 100, 105, 110 equips sooner or later, it's all planned.

I'm really tired of gearing up again, really. Guess i'll have to accept playing from c3 with a +10 95 and season 4 with +10 lvl 100 gears +sad
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 1, 2016
    I wish Nexon will make an item , don't mind if it's NX or not, something can use to upgrade lvl 90 equips into 95 and higher levels, keeping all the enhance/enchantment/infusion :(