[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• SumanituSumanitu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,620
    edited November 30, 2016
    It would be nice if we can upgrade our lvl 90 armor/wep with the new shards then get the new armor at lvl 100.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 30, 2016
    Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Mainichi said:

The new accessories have bal as a positive stat on them, so they will be easy to infuse like Eochaid earrings, kitty brooches, Erg Core Brooches, etc.

Really not liking the direction this new director is taking. New accessories are fine because we are long overdue for them, but it's too early for new armor and weapons especially after only one year and at the 95 cap. He's practically making lv90 gear obsolete with these 105 crit resist 18k def bosses. Good luck hitting 155 crit (170 for Lanns) with lv90 gear and 28k att (really only possible with +15 90 and light/ cloth armor).

The vanity changes are very nice though.

Will have to gather all the information,new scrolls available ect.You can currently do very well in S3 even without 130 crit(personally have 113) as long as you have decent other stats to make up for it.Around 140 crit is definitely reachable as of right now and the armor and weapon rank 6 scrolls might bring more crit possibilty.You usually dont crit cap a new chapter on the 1st days anyway wich is fair.

They will also drop rank 6 scrolls in Season 3 so you still can run these ect.

Lann's crit cap is also relatively difficult to reach as of right now(145).

In overall,im pretty sure that a well upgraded lev 90 weapon will still do it.I can only assume that the higher rolls of balance shards will be a little difficult to get at first and id rather have capped balance if i still want to run lower level content.

I'm ~140 on all characters and some have full crit infusions already. New ES are rank 6, so you can't use them on lv90 items. With a +15 90, you're only 26-27k att unless you use full light armor.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 30, 2016
    155 crit will definitely be doable with the aide of these new enchants, but it's going to be tough and speed will be sacrificed.
    Mainichi said:

I'm ~140 on all characters and some have full crit infusions already. New ES are rank 6, so you can't use them on lv90 items. With a +15 90, you're only 26-27k att unless you use full light armor.
    Is there confirmation that rank 6 can only be used on 95 items? It's entirely possible that gold mats on 90 gear will be adjusted to the new rank of enchant, seeing that rank 7 is not restricted to only 90 gear.

Also not sure what you're doing to get 26-27k on a +15 90. Once I get my chains to 5* on the 11th I'll have 31k (no buffs besides the one AP shop accessory).
  • TamagoTamago
    edited November 30, 2016
    Necrochild

155 crit will definitely be doable with the aide of these new enchants, but it's going to be tough and speed will be sacrificed.
    Mainichi said:

Is there confirmation that rank 6 can only be used on 95 items? It's entirely possible that gold mats on 90 gear will be adjusted to the new rank of enchant, seeing that rank 7 is not restricted to only 90 gear.

Also not sure what you're doing to get 26-27k on a +15 90. Once I get my chains to 5* on the 11th I'll have 31k (no buffs besides the one AP shop accessory).
    I'm going by equipment limitations, since items like element stones and enhancement stones said the levels they could be used on before we got those level caps in the past.

You're probably using Silent Declarative along with full light/ cloth. My evie hits 28k, but that's only when I use her light helm and pants. 5* is also 600-900 att more than 2* and I would gain another 400-500 att from maxing weapon att shards. The str chars use R/E bracelets. D/E with fully upgraded att on wep would make up for about 1k, but that's about all you can do with the limited amount of quality boosters. That would bring it up to 27-28k.

Either way, this jump is pretty stupid.
    S1 went from like 105 (120 if you count Liono) crit/ 19k att cap to 109 (114 if you count Krak head)/21k in S2 to 130/23k in S3...up to 155/28k in C2.
    BloodAngel
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    well my lv 90 equipment that i geared up last year will be obsolete in 2 more years, guess ill come back then.
  • AdalineAdaline
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    edited November 30, 2016
    Necrochild

Mainichi said:

I think It should be +15 80. Because I have >26k 140 crit with +15 80, with +15 90 definitely you have much more att/matt! Not saying 5* quality isn't hard now with current event!

For this future content, Its fun now they release new gear at lv 95. SInce 60, each10 lv we had new gear like 60 70 80...

Also I don't have problem with new cap. Gear processing is always the goal of Vindi, besides the content, boss fight etc... When it comes here, maybe i already have a new weapon!

For now, what I want/ focus is the battle with Nemain. Also don't forget the reward from this raid. With the gap of each update we have now. Maybe we can get these bonus stats from this raid before we have this patch.

BloodAngel
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 30, 2016
    The 155 crit and 28K seems too high of a jump. With the bonus stats from defeating Neamhain, I'll only be at 26K ATT (27K w/ x2 Crimson Epaulets from AP Shop), 15K DEF, 135 crit and this is w/ just a +13 Lvl 90 I/S Regina GS and Pirate Set. Accessories -> Sig/Passion Innocent Cry, Sub/Passion 3* Emerald Belt, Explorer's Berserker Erg Core Brooch, TD/Passion Thunder Ring, CM Passion Thunder Ring, Sig/Passion Werewolf Paw, and Sig/Passion White Kitty Necklace.

No crit infusions on accessories because I suck at infusions and don't really have the patience to wait for +2 crit infused items to appear on the MP. I should mention that the +13 has max rolled stats on everything from the Material Synthesis.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 30, 2016
    QueenOfMana

The 155 crit and 28K seems too high of a jump. With the bonus stats from defeating Neamhain, I'll only be at 26K ATT (27K w/ x2 Crimson Epaulets from AP Shop), 15K DEF, 135 crit and this is w/ just a +13 Lvl 90 I/S Regina GS and Pirate Set. Accessories -> Sig/Passion Innocent Cry, Sub/Passion 3* Emerald Belt, Explorer's Berserker Erg Core Brooch, TD/Passion Thunder Ring, CM Passion Thunder Ring, Sig/Passion Werewolf Paw, and Sig/Passion White Kitty Necklace.

No crit infusions on accessories because I suck at infusions and don't really have the patience to wait for +2 crit infused items to appear on the MP. I should mention that the +13 has max rolled stats on everything from the Material Synthesis.
    The answer to everything is MORE TITLES.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 30, 2016
    I have 543 titles. Does that answer your question? ;P

The female armor sets always look better than the male armor sets, but why isn't this not a surprise?
    Niburu
  • TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited November 30, 2016
    Mainichi said:

Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Mainichi said:

The new accessories have bal as a positive stat on them, so they will be easy to infuse like Eochaid earrings, kitty brooches, Erg Core Brooches, etc.

Really not liking the direction this new director is taking. New accessories are fine because we are long overdue for them, but it's too early for new armor and weapons especially after only one year and at the 95 cap. He's practically making lv90 gear obsolete with these 105 crit resist 18k def bosses. Good luck hitting 155 crit (170 for Lanns) with lv90 gear and 28k att (really only possible with +15 90 and light/ cloth armor).

The vanity changes are very nice though.

Will have to gather all the information,new scrolls available ect.You can currently do very well in S3 even without 130 crit(personally have 113) as long as you have decent other stats to make up for it.Around 140 crit is definitely reachable as of right now and the armor and weapon rank 6 scrolls might bring more crit possibilty.You usually dont crit cap a new chapter on the 1st days anyway wich is fair.

They will also drop rank 6 scrolls in Season 3 so you still can run these ect.

Lann's crit cap is also relatively difficult to reach as of right now(145).

In overall,im pretty sure that a well upgraded lev 90 weapon will still do it.I can only assume that the higher rolls of balance shards will be a little difficult to get at first and id rather have capped balance if i still want to run lower level content.

Sorry but it's definitely reachable.I have been seing 28k+M/Att-Attack players for months and the ressources to get to it right now are even better.Probably will get even better as the time goes on:

I regulary see players that have approximatively the same stats on our server^

I can see your argument,from the prospective that you invested in your gear but trust me,you will be more than alright to start off the new episode.

If the new scroll would not be use-able on lev 90 gear you could still work towards the lev 95 gear and keep the speed and additional damage of your previous +15 and do massive damage with a proper Att/MAtt Limit release...ect
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 30, 2016
    It also depends on how one builds their character. I've seen few players w/ 28K ATT w/ a +12 Lv. 90 .
  • TamagoTamago
    edited November 30, 2016
    The issue is that the jump from the current lv90 S3 bosses to these lv95 bosses' stats is pretty insane, even moreso than the jumps between 70 and 80 as well as the jump between 80 and 90. Imagine the nightmare that lv100 will be. It's also rather impossible to hit 155 crit with lv90 gear in heavy/ plate unless you want to use an ES like Chance, but even then you probably won't hit 155 crit.

I'm not saying 28k isn't reachable. In fact, I said it's hard to reach that without full light/ cloth. I already mentioned that my Evie hits 28k without any boosts/ soaps and with her light helmet and pants equipped, but not in full plate because I haven't maxed out attack on my 2* weapons. My str characters are under 28k when att is maxed out and if I replace R/E bracelets with D/E, but probably would hit it with their light helm and pants equipped. Everything was made within the first few days of S3 release minus the light pieces, so 3* and 4* weapons were not a thing.

28k is rather "easy" with soap, D/E bracelets, weapons over 2*, and full light/ cloth because those ES give much more attack over Reinforced, Echoing, etc. Most players will likely not minmax these raids with current gear and if they did, they wouldn't be able to use full plate or heavy. Some people don't want to run around with like 12k def against a boss with 18.5k attack.

That AP Shop Necklace takes the place of your Kitty Necklace and using that over your infused/ enchanted necklace isn't exactly a smart choice.

That Evie has the Neamhain attack boosts and most NA players have soaps/ kitty potion/ AP shop items/ Swaglyfe in effect while bankstanding.
    BloodAngel
  • TradespotTradespot
    Mainichi said:

The issue is that the jump from the current lv90 S3 bosses to these lv95 bosses' stats is pretty insane, even moreso than the jumps between 70 and 80 as well as the jump between 80 and 90. Imagine the nightmare that lv100 will be. It's also rather impossible to hit 155 crit with lv90 gear in heavy/ plate unless you want to use an ES like Chance, but even then you probably won't hit 155 crit.

I'm not saying 28k isn't reachable. In fact, I said it's hard to reach that without full light/ cloth. I already mentioned that my Evie hits 28k without any boosts/ soaps and with her light helmet and pants equipped, but not in full plate because I haven't maxed out attack on my 2* weapons. My str characters are under 28k when att is maxed out and if I replace R/E bracelets with D/E, but probably would hit it with their light helm and pants equipped. Everything was made within the first few days of S3 release minus the light pieces, so 3* and 4* weapons were not a thing.

28k is rather "easy" with soap, D/E bracelets, weapons over 2*, and full light/ cloth because those ES give much more attack over Reinforced, Echoing, etc. Most players will likely not minmax these raids with current gear and if they did, they wouldn't be able to use full plate or heavy. Some people don't want to run around with like 12k def against a boss with 18.5k attack.

That AP Shop Necklace takes the place of your Kitty Necklace and using that over your infused/ enchanted necklace isn't exactly a smart choice.

That Evie has the Neamhain attack boosts and most NA players have soaps/ kitty potion/ AP shop items/ Swaglyfe in effect while bankstanding.
    Yes the Kitty Necklace for some are only Significant/Passion enchanted for some as well,switching it for the AP Necklace and keeping the Soap and Kitty potions for these circumstances can still be useful.Considering being near the attack cap or over it,it includes already having high speed on your weapon as it would have to be from a high level of enhancement.So than even if the kitty was Fast enchanted,you'd still could trade for extra attack to be able to take advantage of the attack limit removal for example.

You have a point for the defensive aspect,some won't mind it,but yes others will definitely want to get extra defence and crit res...the boss mechanisms are more complexe than what we where used to and he does hit very hard.But,some will just get use to the patterns regardless and the unblockables have fixed damage...only extra HP can help you there.

But ya personally,i would definitely still use a+14/15 lkev 90 for a great while so as long as i can attack cap.Would still allow me to enjoy the new content while maybe slowly getting to a level 95 weapon.Being 3-4 hit killed is not the best but you can still make up for it as you get used to the battle,while having low speed and additional damage is different.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    TheDayInLove

Pic of new armor:

The female armor reminds me of Castanics from Tera.

MochiSweet
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited November 30, 2016
    Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Mainichi said:

Yes the Kitty Necklace for some are only Significant/Passion enchanted for some as well,switching it for the AP Necklace and keeping the Soap and Kitty potions for these circumstances can still be useful.Considering being near the attack cap or over it,it includes already having high speed on your weapon as it would have to be from a high level of enhancement.So than even if the kitty was Fast enchanted,you'd still could trade for extra attack to be able to take advantage of the attack limit removal for example.

You have a point for the defensive aspect,some won't mind it,but yes others will definitely want to get extra defence and crit res...the boss mechanisms are more complexe than what we where used to and he does hit very hard.But,some will just get use to the patterns regardless and the unblockables have fixed damage...only extra HP can help you there.

But ya personally,i would definitely still use a+14/15 lkev 90 for a great while so as long as i can attack cap.Would still allow me to enjoy the new content while maybe slowly getting to a level 95 weapon.Being 3-4 hit killed is not the best but you can still make up for it as you get used to the battle,while having low speed and additional damage is different.
    Not only that, but I thought Neamhain was the "endgame" raid for capped players. Suddenly the episode outdoes Neam by a pretty significant margin.
    Will this usher the age of k boats back again?

I just see this as undoing everything good S3 was supposed to bring and going back to HJH idiocy. Maybe when we see more of the raid, it balances out; but I just can't be optimistic about it at all based off our glorious 20k Cromm boats.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Mainichi said:

Not only that, but I thought Neamhain was the "endgame" raid for capped players. Suddenly the episode outdoes Neam by a pretty significant margin.

I just see this as undoing everything good S3 was supposed to bring and going back to HJH idiocy.
    The major differences between Neamhain and the new episodic content is Neamhain you can't carry 400 potions. You get 15. You only get revived 3 times in Neamhain. You can't use 90% of your items in Neamhain. Goddess Graces are not a thing in Neamhain and 98% of your buffs are not usable in Neamhain. Pets are also disabled in Neamhain.

As far as I have experienced on the KR server Neamhain is still the boss that outdoes ANY of the other content including the new content.
    BloodAngel
  • TradespotTradespot
    edited November 30, 2016
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Mainichi said:

I just see this as undoing everything good S3 was supposed to be bring and going back to HJH idiocy.
    The attack cap between Neam and the new episode is the same,only the crit cap is different,also there is no permanent death after 3 times to it,quite differant.

About the specific boats.Probably could be as they typically come appear there and there but most won't bother with it.These days you have 19k S3 boats i highly doubt that it will be a big issue.You can also literally see a 23k attack boat in the stream wich is not that high.Poeple aso once said that S3 requirements where impressively high,once we got to it,differant story it was.

It's still nice to have an objective to work towards,it also does not oblige you to jump on it right away.Also keep in mind that they purposely keep the S3 content relevant with all the changes and they did state that rank 6 scrolls will drop from S3 battles,the rank 7 in S3 raids will still be relevant to use and sell,ect...
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 30, 2016
    155 crit and 28K ATT is a marginally large jump. It makes no sense. You have S3 at 130 crit and 23K, Neamhain at 140 crit (no idea what the ATT cap there is), and then you have Ch2Ep3 at 155 crit and 28K ATT. They should have just left the crit cap at 140. 130-140 crit is doable, but 155? Good luck with that. The difference between NA and KR is night and day; NA has a more casual playerbase while KR does not. If you are already sitting at 130 crit with just enchant scrolls, good luck trying to get to 155 without crit infusions. If you're like most players, you probably already have spent hundreds of million of gold trying to get crit infusions. You can tell other players that they should go buy crit infusion accessories off other players, but do you really believe said players will want to spend more gold on an item with crit infusion than it does to actually make the item? I for sure wouldn't.

I just hope that they realize that 155 crit and 28K is a stat wall that many players (in NA) will not be able to achieve without spending a lot of time or money or both and that they nerf the stats a bit. As the saying goes, all of us or none of us. No point in bringing the content over if not everyone can participate in it.
  • TradespotTradespot
    QueenOfMana

155 crit and 28K ATT is a marginally large jump. It makes no sense. You have S3 at 130 crit and 23K, Neamhain at 140 crit (no idea what the ATT cap there is), and then you have Ch2Ep3 at 155 crit and 28K ATT. They should have just left the crit cap at 140. 130-140 crit is doable, but 155? Good luck with that. The difference between NA and KR is night and day; NA has a more casual playerbase while KR does not. If you are already sitting at 130 crit with just enchant scrolls, good luck trying to get to 155 without crit infusions. If you're like most players, you probably already have spent hundreds of million of gold trying to get crit infusions. You can tell other players that they should go buy crit infusion accessories off other players, but do you really believe said players will want to spend more gold on an item with crit infusion than it does to actually make the item? I for sure wouldn't.

I just hope that they realize that 155 crit and 28K is a stat wall that many players (in NA) will not be able to achieve without spending a lot of time or money or both and that they nerf the stats a bit.
    I wont either.Crit cap is helpful but that's also a luxury.I still run around 114 crit and it's plenty enough for S3 and for the so casual players.Attack cap is definitely reachable..

That would feel kind of easy to be able to reach all of the cap stats within the first 2 weeks of a new episode i think.There as to be some progression goals somewhere in it.

• TradespotTradespot
    Dungeon boss fight: