[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Outfits price control

Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
Vindictus Rep: 865
edited February 2, 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
(EU SERVER)

It's been a long time now since the outfits reached absurd prices and they are not stopping.
Back in a couple of years you could buy a normal outfit around 80kk and a rare boss outfit for 150 200kk.

Nowaday even the average outfits start from 300kk up to 8 900kk!!!
This is getting really out of control and is very painful and hard to deal with the whole system, the sellers which get greedier at every gacha.
Not to mention that now gachas come every month instead of once every 3 months so it's really hard to save up a crap ton of gold more compared to the past and in a shorter time.

Nx price went from 1:1000 to 1:4000 and keep rising every month. Idk if that can be controlled and
i guess that depend also on the number of ppl selling and anyway most of us aren't really affected by that.

This situation is unbearable, and only goldbuyers can allow every month such prices every month.
Also for new players such prices are a nightmare and they would rather change game.

I'd like to suggest a few things:

1) Check the economy of the outfits price on EU server cause while we don't have the same general inflation NA server have, we're getting close to their prices.
2) Consider about putting a price limit for nx items listed on marketplace (especially outfits cause the rest seems fairly balanced).
You already did the same with some low level in game items and other games like Black Desert have a price limit too (decided by devs) to avoid such situations.

3) Another suggestion is to transform those boxes which contain male and female counterpart of the same outfit type into an universal box that can be bought by everyone and it'll turn to the right gender outfit "only after opened".
You already did that with some free outfits so you know how to do it.

There're very often situations where the male counterpart of X outfit have a very affordable price, cause not much interest while the female cost 8 times more or so. They get both listed on mp but many male outfits stay unsold for months while if they were universal this would help to increase the supply for who have a female char. (80% of the server).

4) Consider about increasing the drop rate for female sets.

Doesn't matter which you choose as long you balance somehow this thing.
Just an example this month (but is not the first time it happen):

unknown.png

PLEASE do something about it..
DarkoVPikaBelKayanoYuki
  1. Should outfits price be rebalanced?20 votes
    1. Yes, definitely ASAP.
       90% (18 votes)
    2. No.
       10% (2 votes)

Comments

• DarkoVDarkoV
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited February 2, 2020
    Still sad to see that guys outfit cost less then Girls. Just to be Pretty and fabules +cold needs to be fixed, Lmao NEXON i want my money back, me have farmed then instantly someone buys it another puts it in for 1kkk,

later on lmao yoo make it fair its 2020 not 2014. everything should be the same now shouldn't, it maybe put rarity diffrent lmao as u seen with White Wizard aura for Girls its over 1billion,
    while the Dark aura for guys is 700kk like hello when you make this please, make so some outfits can only reach a max from its rarity. from we say Keaghan 350kk to 550kk.

its a old outfit but still hella cool new outfits sure 200kk to 700k max or something, same quality lmao go go Fix this i paid once for Demon Knight set for 120kk. everyone els paid atleast for the new girl out fit 550kk or so please fix +yes everyone wants it to be the same not over price as fck.

Please Fix this.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Rates on outfits too low, too many buyers, too less sellers, other things went up in price as well = inflation and what we see now.
    IcygoddessAnnaz
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    edited February 17, 2020
    Sellers are not “greedy” it costs 400 dollars to guarantee a rare outfitter from the gatchas using tickets. The player is not to blame here, the horrible drop rates are. Call Nexon greedy, not the player/seller.

Like the person above me said, not very many sellers lots of buyers. And our economy is hella inflated.
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
    edited February 18, 2020
    Annaz wrote: »
    Sellers are not “greedy” it costs 400 dollars to guarantee a rare outfitter from the gatchas using tickets. The player is not to blame here, the horrible drop rates are. Call Nexon greedy, not the player/seller.

Like the person above me said, not very many sellers lots of buyers. And our economy is hella inflated.

That's only partially true.
    I agree with you that drop rates for eu playerbase is too low compared to others servers with a lot more ppl hence more ppl who buy gachas, but not everyone spend 400dollars to find an outfit, else every single outfit would be crazy expensive. There 're ppl who drop from 1 box and ppl who don't drop anything even after 200 boxes.
    (idk why u talk about dollars, i was only mentioning EU server which had a good economy, NA server always been a disaster from the start due to the lack of care but ofc i hope they might fix the same issue also there).

Yet I agree that the drop rate for our situation is too much low. Korean server have "14" pages of outfits listed in categories (which mean even more) while we reach barely half or 1 page in the best moments (and they're not sorted in categories).

There're often situations where the first who list an outfit shoot a ridicolous price cause they 'try' to scam others and all the 'sheeps' after him/her follow the same flow with the same goal and it takes several weeks until the price go a little down not only cause the supply but also cause several goldbuyers pay those amounts without problems keeping the price exagerately high.

The problem lay in more than one reason.
    As i said in the previous post, I gave several suggestions not just one, and the price limitation is only one of them and could be part of the inflation containment.
    I also said that they should consider to increase the drop rates specifically for female outfits or turning the male/female outfits box into an unisex box.

That alone would help both the supply for both genders and would also increase the value for those players who find a male outfit box and they are forced to list it for a low price due to low demand. (like in the picture above). The gap is just ridicolous.

I don't mind what they choose or decide as long they balance this thing which is getting out of hands since a long time now.
    If it keep going like that, the amount of 'work' required to buy smt that keep many ppl sticking to the game will reach a point where is not worth the hassle anymore and with the fatigue system now is even WORSE.
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
    edited April 8, 2020
    NEXON PLEASE do something about it..........????!

3.jpg

Unisex Outfit Boxes PLEASE..!