[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
June balance changes and... new character?
I only just heard about this yesterday, and this is copied from the Vindictus Discord
Source link is here
1. "Today, we have news regarding the upcoming June character balance update. Let's begin the June character balance developer update!"
2. In the last April developer update, we mentioned Evie, Kai, Lynn, Miul, and other character balance patches.
"Gremlin Mage reporter! Please come out here!"
3. First, Evie will get balance patches on both staff and scythe.
"Gremlin Mage reporting"
4. In staff's case, inconvenient parts of Mana Amber will be reworked along with Focus level rework. For Scythe, Life Drain and Spirit Bind will be buffed along with Arcane Gate rework.
5. Kai's Crossgun damage will be buffed, and Enhanced Bolt, Hunting Party can now be added to the quickslot bar.
Also, Bolt Revolver will be changed to 2 levels, and skills per level will be reworked so that they are easier to use.
6. Through this patch, it will be easier for Glaive Lynns to reach 10 Zhen Swift Assassin stacks.
Along with this change, Killer Dart, Fishtail Pole, Flying Guillotine, and other skills' damage and movement will be balanced so that more variety of skills can be utilized than before.
7. For Eira, Entropic Shot's distance and travel speed will be buffed. Also, her Active skills and smashes damage among other things will become balanced overall.
8. Chainblade Vella's attacks including Blade Dance and Glacial Terminus will have their hit registration changed.
Glint, Frost Jack, and others will be reworked to boost her survivability, and other skills' utility will also be reworked.
9. Other than those, other characters' additional balance patches are planned so please look forward to the upcoming balance patch in the test server.
(In the pic: Teide Hurk, Karok, Hammer Fiona, Lann)
10. "That's all we h....?!!"
"BONUS JULY UPDATE NEWS"
(when did you get out of the kindergarten)
11. In preparation for the 2019 Summer character relationship content, the Crimson Mercenary outpost is going under construction. In the special room prepared inside the outpost, you will be able to build a relationship with the heroes, and go on missions with them.
12. Specifically in this update, we can meet the heroes through the newly updated portraits and it is said that they will have different facial expression depending on the situation.
13. Also, don't forget to check back for Vindictus's new hero who will arrive along with the character relationship content!
14. This is all we have for you today.
We will see you on the next Summer developer update.
"Good work. Let's go get something to eat."
. There's a very poorly-contrasted dark grey arrow to the right of the pic to scroll forward. Here's a direct link to a silhouette
of the new character, who is either very petite, or has a gigantic axe.