[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Not too much activity on the forum

DzeikorDzeikor
Vindictus Rep: 640
edited April 2, 2019 in General Discussion
Why is that,I know the game was always in a dying state but I wonder if the day it will die for real wil lever come.

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    It will eventually, naturally. Makes me sad but it'll happen one day. Forums have never been what I would call busy. The busiest thread back in the day that I can recall was the buying/selling thread.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Most people flocked to the official discord and are now discussing there.
    XieEnigmaTaro
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    ded
  • JathyJathy
    Vindictus Rep: 875
    It would be awesome if before it died, they would make an open world MMO with the cool features of Vindi plus features from other games
    Xie
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Karijuna wrote: »

I have noticed that discord has all but taken over the forums for 8wayrun, the Soul Calibur boards I moderate for. I kind of don't understand it though.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

I have noticed that discord has all but taken over the forums for 8wayrun, the Soul Calibur boards I moderate for. I kind of don't understand it though.

Discord is better for most kind of conversations, chat, selling items. The only thing I prefer the forums for is the long/detailed discussion threads about a specific topic. It remains centralized and archived whereas in discord it gets lost/conversation focus changes.
    Xie
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015

That's true. However forums stay active like other mmo forums I use. Vindictus forum and discord feels barren when compared .
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    You have to consider that Vindictus is quite a niche game and doesn't have as many total players as mainstream MMOs. I'm actually quite surprised that the Vindi Discord even got over 2000 total users, of which more than 500 are online most of the time.
    AnnazXie
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus had 70 current players,and 309 peak players on steam last time I checked. Vindictus needs a part 2 or major revamps if Nexon wants to retain more new players
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    again, stop using steam as your sole metric for how many are playing this game, most aren't even using it.
    AnnazXie
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    I’ve never used steam to launch this game and neither do my friends. Do not use steam as a measurement for Vindictus’s player base.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Twln wrote: »
    Vindictus had 70 current players,and 309 peak players on steam last time I checked. Vindictus needs a part 2 or major revamps if Nexon wants to retain more new players

Everyone that plays S1 vindy gets bored cuz it's all solo and zero challenge.
    TwlnDzeikorXie
  • TwlnTwln
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    Twln wrote: »

Everyone that plays S1 vindy gets bored cuz it's all solo and zero challenge.

I don't blame them. Cryy himself got bored at this point (main reason I popped up) now I'm feeling the same lol also I don't see myself running the same dungeons over and over