[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miul COMING SOONER then we expected!!!

ZerifaZerifa
Vindictus Rep: 540
edited March 14, 2019 in General Discussion
Her teaser was just announced on March/14 on steam she is now there they aren't going to release her in summer she is coming sooner! when a character teaser comes out the character comes out usually within a month or a month and a half after it has been like that for all chars including grimdem check it out its on the actual announcements of steam under coming soon I am so excited! I will give you a link https://steamcommunity.com/games/212160/announcements/detail/1821049776797577796

Let me just say before hand I had a post where I was quite upset about how long it was taking them to release things to North America but they are releasing this withing 3 months that is amazing like it makes me want to continue to play this is more of what I want to see!
GhengisJohn

Comments

• SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    d667b38993.png

(for those too lazy to click links)
    ZerifaAnnaz
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Satsue wrote: »
    d667b38993.png

(for those too lazy to click links)

We love it ! I am so excited this is the ranged female character I have long waited for! and she is soon to be here! I am sorry I probably look so silly but I have never been so happy and excited!
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    It is very likely that you still have to wait 1.5 months.
    Zerifa
  • ZerifaZerifa
    ikevi wrote: »
    It is very likely that you still have to wait 1.5 months.

Yes but atleast she comes sooner then summer, summer imo was way too long to release a character xD!
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    edited March 14, 2019
    I kept telling y’all we’re 4 months behind KR. Go look at all their releases then look at ours. We were 6 months behind them pre-rise update
  • SatsueSatsue
    I kept saying it would probably be sometime close to Spring Break, so not too far off there either.
    Annaz
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Zerifa wrote: »

We love it ! I am so excited this is the ranged female character I have long waited for! and she is soon to be here! I am sorry I probably look so silly but I have never been so happy and excited!

She is same long-ranged as Sylas. Most part of time you will shoot mobs in point blank range and nothing more. And especially with that her fastest smash attack have 2 meters range or even less.
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Daimus wrote: »
    Zerifa wrote: »

She is same long-ranged as Sylas. Most part of time you will shoot mobs in point blank range and nothing more. And especially with that her fastest smash attack have 2 meters range or even less.

I meant she is a female character lol.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    When her and Arisha are in same party...

tenor.gif?itemid=4584613
    KarijunaIWolfy
  • WaifeyWaifey
    Vindictus Rep: 840
  • AnnazAnnaz
    How are they going to tease her and not give a date!?
  • SatsueSatsue
    Annaz wrote: »

Because they'll likely give a definite date when they post her registration event
    Zerifa
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Annaz wrote: »

Because they'll likely give a definite date when they post her registration event

True how much longer do you think we have to get her if you were to give an estimate?
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Mid/end of April
    Zerifa
  • SatsueSatsue
    My guess is most likely the 16th or 23rd, of those the 23rd most likely since it will be exactly a month from when I expect her registration event, but the 16th is possible too just because these two dates basically sandwich Easter, which is when most schools have Spring Break.

tldr: probably April 23rd
    Zerifa
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/45292/coming-up-next

Welp, that seems to give extra confirmation that the preregistration event will be in the next week or so. Nexon isn't exactly know for teasing very far ahead of changes/updates.
    Zerifa
  • ChizeruChizeru
    Vindictus Rep: 340
    Here is a thought what if they don't even do a pre-registration event and just give the pre-registration rewards through a login event of sorts. Theres also the possibility of coming up next being literal and its the next maintenance but who knows with nexon.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Chizeru wrote: »
    Here is a thought what if they don't even do a pre-registration event and just give the pre-registration rewards through a login event of sorts. Theres also the possibility of coming up next being literal and its the next maintenance but who knows with nexon.

I thought about that as well, but I think it's highly unlikely, because registration events serve the purpose of advertising something new for a month to try to entice players to come back and play. Therefore, if they were to skip doing it as a registration event, they would lose out on a month's worth of free advertising for basically no reason, so I don't think they will do that.
  • ChizeruChizeru
    Vindictus Rep: 340
    Chizeru wrote: »

I thought about that as well, but I think it's highly unlikely, because registration events serve the purpose of advertising something new for a month to try to entice players to come back and play. Therefore, if they were to skip doing it as a registration event, they would lose out on a month's worth of free advertising for basically no reason, so I don't think they will do that.

Facebook, twitter and discord is free advertising in a modern world i think. What i mainly use discord for is game news its easier if i have all the games i follow news in one place. Also who says a pre-registration event needs to last a month it could last a week for all we know.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Just basing it off of what they've done in the past, as it's usually a month. That's why I said probably either the 16th or 23rd. I'd be really surprised if they just flat out released her next week, but I don't expect it at all.

However, Vindictus team has been acting a bit... weird... lately, so it might be a slight possibility, but tbh, expect the worst and don't get your hopes up in case it does happen to be later.