[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miul COMING SOONER then we expected!!!

Comments

• ChizeruChizeru
    Vindictus Rep: 340
    Satsue wrote: »
    Just basing it off of what they've done in the past, as it's usually a month. That's why I said probably either the 16th or 23rd. I'd be really surprised if they just flat out released her next week, but I don't expect it at all.

However, Vindictus team has been acting a bit... weird... lately, so it might be a slight possibility, but tbh, expect the worst and don't get your hopes up in case it does happen to be later.

Well if were a month behind TW then that would make miul this month or beginning of april maybe. i'm not expecting anything either just guessing.
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    If they did release it next week I would be so happy but I do doubt it too I have never seen them release a character before giving atleast a week of a trailer on the website.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Chizeru wrote: »
    Well if were a month behind TW then that would make miul this month or beginning of april maybe. i'm not expecting anything either just guessing.

We're not a month behind TW.

TW Got Miul in the end of January. That alone should answer your question.
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    We get her at the ending of April that is still alot of time so I guess get ready till then lol.