[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More Confessions

Comments

• SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    confession: Im in love with like 3 guys and I don't know what is wrong with me.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited November 23, 2016
    Aquasol
    Aquasol said:

Confession: The idea of the entire West Coast seceding and forming its own Outer Heaven is sounding really good. California alone is the 8th largest economy in the world, and the coast itself controls the tech industry in the country, as well as the agriculture industry.
    That sounds good in theory but I don't think it would work out. if cali leaves everything you get from U.S government wont go with cali that means the military the money and the government. Also last time I check only Cali wants to do this not entire west cost.

Confession There's not enough time for everything wish I could slow down time image
  • TheLegendaryGoblinTheLegendaryGoblin
    Vindictus Rep: 565
    edited November 23, 2016
    Sooooooo I am terrified of being a father. Right now I have a german sheperd puppy and I accidently trained her to be an idiot. Like she;ll be sitting down begging for food but then, for whatever reason she'll push with her front paws and slowly slide backwards across the floor.

I guess I messed up somewhere teaching her to sit, but like what happens if I mess up like that with my kids? Will they be stuck with some horrible behavioral problems?
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited November 26, 2016
    Confession: I have started this habit of starting to write a post then pressing cancel once I'm done.

Confession 2: I kinda hate myself for being shy and overly sensitive.

Confession 3: I'm afraid of rejection so I tend to run off to be alone if I have a feeling that I may get hurt somehow. I guess it can also be considered as a defense mechanism and it takes a lot before I can open up again once I break.

Confession 4: Classes are wrecking my butt. +pain
  • EndbringerEndbringer
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Confession: I don't like the new forums :(
    Dokkun
  • XieXie
    Endbringer

Long time no see. Yeah, it could get some getting used to. For me, the css kinda bothers me but I can't put my finger on why.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Confession: I am a cold person if you hang out with me for too long.
    Xie
  • XieXie
    edited November 27, 2016
    Confession 1: There was this really cool guild that I was to be in but I had never told them the real reason why I left. I mean, the older members and admins were extremely nice to me and I am grateful for it. But unfortunately, the newer members had pissed me off to the point where I couldn't stand being around them anymore. I had never told the admins that this was the real reason why I left because the older guild members had been so kind to me. I tried to be patient and wait but I couldn't stand those newer/lower members anymore. Besides me and a friend, they also gave drama to the guild's host who went out of their way to host for them and I could feel his pain because I was in his position at one point. I don't think I will tell the admins that this was the real reason why I had left. But lately, I've been feeling it more and more as they kept rubbing salt into the lie that I had told on why I left. Maybe I should have left a better good bye note, I don't know. It will be a burden that I will always have to bear until the day that I quit Vindi.

Confession 2: I know I can be cancerous sometimes so I've been trying really hard not to post often. I don't know, I guess I wanted to vent a little bit since I can't get online and take it out on a boss like I normally do. Sorry if I gave anyone cancer.
  • EndbringerEndbringer
    Xie
    Xie said:

Endbringer

Long time no see. Yeah, it could get some getting used to. For me, the css kinda bothers me but I can't put my finger on why.
    I'm all old and stuff, why do things have to change on me :(
    Also hello, i hear your sever may be colliding with mine in the future.

Confession: WoW stole me from Vindi when Legion came out.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Confession: I have the tendency to be easily upset/irritated when my plans do not go accordingly.

• XieXie
    Endbringer

Xie
    Xie said:

Endbringer

I'm all old and stuff, why do things have to change on me :(
    Also hello, i hear your sever may be colliding with mine in the future.

Confession: WoW stole me from Vindi when Legion came out.
    Lol, comon, you're not that old. xD
    Yes, time to corrupt all you Easties and run through chn 1 with only underwears on! +joy

I'm just happy to be able to run with you guys one day ... I just hope that they don't put it off for too long @ n @;
  • mhmdatkaytomhmdatkayto
    Vindictus Rep: 440
    edited November 29, 2016
    Oh my gawd, the confessions live on!!

confession: God Eater is fun.

+shy

:rolleyes:

why, they killed the best emote noo :((
  • EndbringerEndbringer
    Confession: Reading the recent future content update thread has made me really wonder why people play MMO's if all they're going to do is cry when they have to gear/level again.
  • XieXie
    edited December 1, 2016
    One can never get rid of confessions.

Confession: I .... I - I miss my Lann!! I haven't seen him in five days. University life is so cruel, keeping me away from my bb. LF> Someone to go do my projects for me. Dx

Edit: Oh yeah, that was bothering me too. :rolleyes: was my favorite forum emote. :c
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Confession - I hate spiders. I reallllly hate spiders.
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    Confession : my name is hideous now and I am self conscious about it... RIP oh beautiful Drão!
  • DrãoDrão
    White eyeloner is super scary

Xie
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    I really hate my own race for the reputation they give themselves in the news. Even though I know not everyone in my home country is like that, it makes me want to change nationality whenever I read about people doing stupid stuff. Actually, can I just become a cat. Or a potato.
    Xie
  • DrãoDrão
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

I really hate my own race for the reputation they give themselves in the news. Even though I know not everyone in my home country is like that, it makes me want to change nationality whenever I read about people doing stupid stuff. Actually, can I just become a cat. Or a potato.
    What sort of race be you?
  • SoundTrapSoundTrap
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Confession: Even though I'm a guy, people online (in TS an Discord) think I'm a girl due to my voice.

Confession: I love cats even though I'm allergic to them.

Confession: I tricked my family into thinking I'm allergic to onions, when in reality, I just don't like them.
    Xie