[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Upcoming guild shop price increases -- buy now!

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited January 13, 2019 in General Discussion
There is whispers from the rumor mill:

The upcoming update (which is projected to include the guild housing update) will come with increases to the costs of items in the guild shop.

For example:
Gob stones -- previous guild seal cost: 150 >> New Cost: 400
seals or AP -- previous guild seal cost: 6 >> New Cost: 10

buy buy buy

SirRFIBOK_CHOIAnnazPifiAvan

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Can you list all the increased costs of the items?
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Clarification:

Gob stone: 150 -> 400
    Triumph Medal/Seal of Bravery: 2 per unit -> 10 per unit (so max 3 units for 6 guild seals per day to 3 units for 30 guild seals per day)

Yeah it is not a good news for sure, some rather substantial increase in seal costs.

Those are the only changes of guild seal cost indicated on the Kr patch note of 2018/09/27 (and I don't think there has been another patch regarding guild seal costs between then and now):
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41403?p=10
    LoLoBootyPifiAvan
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited January 13, 2019
    I love it - i havent played for a while now, and they just keep giving me reasons to not come back. It feels so good when you know you made the right decision.
    GhengisJohnPifi
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    this guild shop nerf is so dumb, I prevented this from 2 months ago and bough like 15 goibhniu. Is the AP capsule going to cost 10 seal too? since its a great way to obtain 9k AP / month with all alts by doing nothing
    GhengisJohnPifi
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    this guild shop nerf is so dumb, I prevented this from 2 months ago and bough like 15 goibhniu. Is the AP capsule going to cost 10 seal too? since its a great way to obtain 9k AP / month with all alts by doing nothing

As far as I'm aware of, nope, no changes for the cost of AP capsules.

But yeah overall it's still a huge ouch.
    Pifi
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Could you provide some kind of source, link, image or proof of this?
    GhengisJohn
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    edited January 13, 2019
    Could you provide some kind of source, link, image or proof of this?

I have linked the official 09/27 patch note above, which unfortunately is in Korean.

I did try looking for a screenshot of the guild seal shop as of after that update as a more legible proof for non Korean speakers, but I unfortunately can't seem to find one (I do not play in Kr server, I just read stuff on their Inven website and visit stream videos).

Perhaps other Korean speakers who reads this could verify my statement?
    GhengisJohn
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Another update that doesn't bother me one bit. I don't even use the guild seal shop unless I'm farming 3 daily Triumph medals so I can get a new character their artifact.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited January 14, 2019
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Another update that doesn't bother me one bit. I don't even use the guild seal shop unless I'm farming 3 daily Triumph medals so I can get a new character their artifact.

Bothers me. I routinely use the shop when I'm enhancing my gear. What bugs me is the idea that we don't get positive changes (any character can wear any inner armor for instance) and we have worse versions of events but we still get all the crappy punitive changes.
    PifiWilko
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited January 14, 2019
    Aren't they also adding extra guild missions and/or increasing the seal payout per mission to offset the increased costs? I don't remember which but I do recall reading something like that.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    noctred wrote: »
    Aren't they also adding extra guild missions and/or increasing the seal payout per mission to offset the increased costs? I don't remember which but I do recall reading something like that.

-"complete today's missions (x/10)" (10 guild seals? +buff ) changed to "complete today's missions (x/2)" (4 guild seals +buff)
    -"complete Royal Army Raid (x/1) (3 guild seals + buff) added

your overall seal gain got reduced by 3 if you don't bother w/ guild seal buff.
    LoLoBootyGhengisJohn
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    noctred wrote: »

-"complete today's missions (x/10)" (10 guild seals? +buff ) changed to "complete today's missions (x/2)" (4 guild seals +buff)
    -"complete Royal Army Raid (x/1) (3 guild seals + buff) added

your overall seal gain got reduced by 3 if you don't bother w/ guild seal buff.

Complete Today's Battle is 7 guild seals + buff.

I thought they were changing the Defeat Boss Monsters (Party)[0/30] one ?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    2 dailies instead of 10 is perfect, that way you can just do the 2 that gives orange chunks and forget about it. I almost always skip that mission because dailies are pretty useless aside of these 2.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 16, 2019
    You forgot to mention an important thing: The new gob that cost 400 seals is not the normal gob stone, but it has a flat 3% success increase instead of the old 10% on the total. Which mean is slightly more useful on high enhances and way worse on low enhances.

That said the cost in guild seals is still a bit too much high.
    GhengisJohnLoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    edited January 16, 2019
    You forgot to mention an important thing: The new gob that cost 400 seals is not the normal gob stone, but it has a flat 3% success increase instead of the old 10% on the total. Which mean is slightly more useful on high enhances and way worse on low enhances.

@Dancingstar
    I was not aware of this. Can you give specifics where the cut-off is for lower enhances worse and higher enhances better when using the new stone? I also assume it varies whether armor or weapons. For example: For weapons the new stone is worse up to +8 attempts, neutral at +9 attempts, and better attempting +10 or higher.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

@Dancingstar
    I was not aware of this. Can you give specifics where the cut-off is for lower enhances worse and higher enhances better when using the new stone? I also assume it varies whether armor or weapons. For example: For weapons the new stone is worse up to +8 attempts, neutral at +9 attempts, and better attempting +10 or higher.

Wouldn't it matter on how many reforges you did? Or do the old stones ignore the extra % you get from reforges?
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    edited January 17, 2019

@Dancingstar

Yes you just repeated what i said,

Example 1
    Let's say your max success rate is 15% (high enhance aka +15)

With the old gob (10% on the total): 15% + (10% of 15 which is 1,5) = 16,5%
    With the new gob (flat 3%): 15% + 3 = 18% [New Gob is better]

Does the new gob worth 400 guild seals which is more than the double of a normal gob
    for just 1,5% increase? Imo no.

Example2
    Let's say your max success rate is 50% (low enhance)

With the old gob (10% on the total): 50 + (10% of 50 which is 5) = 55%
    With the new gob (flat 3%): 50 + 3 = 53% [New Gob is worse]

The moment when is better to use the new gob is from +13 to 15
    Before that it's better to use the old one.
    However since the price in guild seals is r3tard, I assume is still better to stack the old gobs before it's too late.
    GhengisJohn
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    edited January 17, 2019
    ikevi wrote: »

@Dancingstar

Wouldn't it matter on how many reforges you did? Or do the old stones ignore the extra % you get from reforges?

I don't know if the gob keep in consideration the fail stack, but i can only 'assume' it take in consideration only the 'base' success rate. Hope that someone could confirm or deny this.

And even IF, the more the success rate is higher (due to reforges) the more the old gob would increase the max success while the new gob is a flat 3% always making the old gob more useful.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    edited January 18, 2019
    Goibhniu Reference Chart

3OnH4Nx.png
    RealityBreak2edgy4uEmerthystPrototypemindCloakshire
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815

lol all the gobu talk following this post is hiliarious.
    r4ap7ug.png