[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Upcoming guild shop price increases -- buy now!

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I did not buy, figuring the flat rate stones might be worth it. Looking at them now though I'm incredibly disappointed with them. they just cost too damned much for what you get. Which is, below an enhancement level of 13-14, a quick square in the teeth.
  • Crystal_RoseCrystal_Rose
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    edited January 23, 2019
    Noticed that too.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 23, 2019
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    You forgot to mention an important thing: The new gob that cost 400 seals is not the normal gob stone, but it has a flat 3% success increase instead of the old 10% on the total. Which mean is slightly more useful on high enhances and way worse on low enhances.

That said the cost in guild seals is still a bit too much high.

lol all the gobu talk following this post is hiliarious.
    r4ap7ug.png

The outcome might be hilarious but the discussion wasn't absurd at all.

This is the Guild House update (1 month ago) on Taiwan server which most ppl use as reference for the upcoming updates NA/EU.
    GOB.jpg

You don't need to know chinese to see that 3% but you can translate it too if you want.

The "why" we got the old 10% stones is another matter.

1. Translation errors? Could be, it happened many times.
    2. Mistakes in the update and they didn't switch such stones for NA/EU? Can be too.
    3. No changements at all cause we're dorky compared to the other servers, so we stick with the same stones but with tripled price?
    Very possible as well.

Nexon ways are mysterious...
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    3. No changements at all cause we're dorky compared to the other servers, so we stick with the same stones but with tripled price?
    Very possible as well.
    I personally suspect this is it. Just a big old middle finger. Nexon support has been pretty helpful to me of late I must say, so I wanted to improve my appraisal of the company, but actions like these make it hard to do that.