[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why did nexon change special bloody night set

AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited November 23, 2016 in General Discussion
Nexon why would you do dis really why image Really why would you change Special bloody night set for. it was fine they way it was. Now you added that bloody inner armor by default when I wear this outfit regardless of inner armor you are wearing. image

here is a image on how it use to look

This how it looks like now

I understand that you can change stuff around and we cant do anything about it. But this makes me not want buy outfitters again. Bought this outfitter specifically because of how it was. No matter what inner armor i am wearing i have too stared at that see through inner armor i don't like. image I know some people might like it but you could have add it option to hide inner armor but noooooooo. It seems from the looks of it you only did this to premium outfitters which is even worse. image

This is end of my rant ohh on top this you still haven't fix lag in game tell me something how is it possible for me to run every game i play on max setting without any issues. But i can't do this with vindictus that's six years old. image

Comments

• KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited November 23, 2016

Wow, seriously? This is.. what? What is the point? I bought the bottoms to go with other tops, and now I have a ugly inner that is brown connected to it which ruin my color scheme. I hope you guys revert this back to what it was before!
    Can't even mix and match the top and bottom because of the inners now! This is unacceptable!

What made you think this was a good idea? A lot of players complained about Succubus Queen having a inner connected to it, and it being un-dyeable and ugly. Then you decide to give Bloody Night one?!

Id like to point out I don't have the premium version, so it's for both.

RavagerSaintGuinnessTheGreatCreidneGothic
  • PiratechipPiratechip
    Vindictus Rep: 570
    Can we ask for a refund? Because this isn't the same product I bought anymore. They changed it without warning.
    SugarDaddyKiwaSaintGuinnessTheGreatCreidneAnthonytonyboyGothicKuzma
  • EdgarEdgar
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    let's ruin the men's outfitters now
    DelterosAnthonytonyboy
  • ChiptuneChiptune
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Wait this was intentional?! If so, I would like a refund as well, that inner completely ruins the outfit I had going.
  • ArellaRothArellaRoth
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    edited November 23, 2016
    Woops I didnt read the whole thing lol
  • PiratechipPiratechip
    Vindictus Rep: 570
    edited November 23, 2016
    I already filed a complaint and I suggest anyone else who feels upset with the change do so as well. I also upload the follow screenshots to show the difference
    image Before the update
    image After update
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hello Everyone!

At this time, we are looking into this and investigating.

I know that for outfit purposes this is inconvenient :c but we appreciate your patience while we investigate this further.
    DokkunRavagerDearestLloydRenneHyworth
  • KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited November 23, 2016
    Jentemoon
    Jentemoon said:

Hello Everyone!

I know that for outfit purposes this is inconvenient :c but we appreciate your patience while we investigate this further.

Thanks for the speedy reply! I hope you guys can fix it. ; 3 ; I hope it's not permanent and just a bug, it just doesn't look good at all.. QQs.

• AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Kiwa
    Kiwa said:

Jentemoon
    Jentemoon said:

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the speedy reply! I hope you guys can fix it. ; 3 ; I hope it's not permanent and just a bug, it just doesn't look good at all.. QQs.

I am hoping this is a bug image but it might not be image
  • RenneHyworthRenneHyworth
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    yeah pls fix it, i dont wanna join public boat with that looks...it ruined my original inner set as well
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Those cankles though </333 Thunder thighs are not nice </3
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was upset and disgruntled about this change. I hope it can be rectified soon.
  • WhitelighterWhitelighter
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    +1 To fixing this. It totally messed up my Delia's look. :(
  • ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Edgar
    Edgar said:

let's ruin the men's outfitters now
    too late. already ruined
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited November 23, 2016
    Look like you guys are still lucky to have it looked upon. I'm still salty when the Fiona revamp did something to my Vella's makeup, turn her lip gloss into a bunch of pixelated square. My ticket for a refund/makeup coupon got rejected image
    TheGreatCreidne
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    edited November 23, 2016

I can't believe they did something like this again. They changed Evie's makeup that I had bought a while back. I sent a ticket requesting a refund, because that's not what I bought. ^^^Also rejected. So I had to buy new makeup. They also told me that they would take everyone's outrage on the issue into consideration for future decisions on items people buy. Well done...thank you for your consideration. I feel for you guys. I really do. I'm sure you feel robbed of your money, as did I.

• TeryGTeryG
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    What's up with the sudden fixed inner armour for the Blood Night set? I only purchased 1 piece and I get this horrible thing ruining my look.
    If you wear the complete Blood Night set it seems to still show your own inner armour (at least in avatar shop)?!
    I bought that piece and created a look with it and now someone just decides to suddenly change it?
    Talk about a surprise update.... :(
  • SeliannaSelianna
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Any ETA on a fix?
  • GothicGothic
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Dang...Really wish I had seen this thread before purchasing the bloody rose top +cry the brown inner is so ugly!
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Gothic
    Gothic said:

Dang...Really wish I had seen this thread before purchasing the bloody rose top +cry the brown inner is so ugly!
    So both the normal and limited sets do this?