[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Official] Vindictus In-Game Cosplay Thread

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Since I do not do guy cosplays a lot since I do not own a lot of dyes and outfits on them

Here is Marshall Law from Tekken

Ccrpv2A.jpg

I remember that one of guys had a dragon print pants from an old event. Wish there was scar options for chest. I think Lann inner had a scar with it but Hurks get nothing. I choose Marshall rather than Forest since Marshall is older looking and has that goatee making it easier to rsee
    KMonkAeohPrototypemind
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Urg still pretty bad with dude cosplay. This one was more of a challenge

Armored King

VKQHd18.jpg

Vindictus may have a lot of animal head masks (Lion and Werewolves) but no leopard mask. I tried War Edge but didn't look good to me. Was thinking of screaming Gnoll head but sadly it another piece of equipement vindictus lost. Same with the Lagros slayer set (Upgrade of spider lord set). Had so much trouble finding armor with two shoulder spikes. Dulla would have worked but too sharp. Also i am missing the ever so important leopard tail but i do not have that 100 mil to spend for a dude.
    Aeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since I have Nina there , I tried making her sister

Anna Williams from Teklken

YqK3OQB.jpg

My first choice was to create her red Chinese dress outfit, but looking at pictures it is not pure red and that got to me. Also the dress was long and slited, even though I used the same one for Nina I had to use it again with Anna, but hey sister share clothes , right?

The outfit for Tekken7 looked easier to reproduce and the hat is a spot one for midnight wedding head gear.
    KMonkAeoh
  • xRobiHooDxxRobiHooDx
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    edited August 24, 2018
    v9KdZRC.jpg

I think tuxedo avatar would have been better , but , i dont have it feelsbadman.
    ZeroheartAeohLois_Lane
  • Aeris77Aeris77
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Raven - Teen Titans

latest?cb=20150109124406&path-prefix=es

original.jpg

f026ea60e74dbfbc20e18a0ac56187fbo.jpg
    xRobiHooDxKMonkPrototypemindZeroheartAeohSaintGuinnessLois_Lane
  • AeohAeoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited September 2, 2018
    these are all really good but I think my favorite is your Raven cosplay! shes my favorite teen titans character! Im super impressed :D
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    I love watching the Teen Titans / Young Justice shows , but F$&k to Teen titans Go! That show is like trash. Kinda like H Doujins of Mangas. Sure it has your favorite characters, but who watches them screaming their love of pie and beating their meat. Not sure about the new Titans show, kinda too edgy for me.

Here is my quick and dirty of Starfire

KKhEOia.jpg

Here is another one since i found out that gloves are not tradable

WDd96I5.jpg

kinda the older Starfire in comics.
    KMonkSaintGuinnessAeoh
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    This was a suggestion from a friend, he should he would try as King . I think i might go for Armor King myself but my male characters does not have the Leopard tail (A must have accessory and a mask of jaguar)

but here is Emilie "Lili" De Rochefort

CGY4Le5.jpg

Wish her bangs did not go as low.

I will propbably make her Red and white outfit as well and paste it up here
    This was a suggestion from a friend, he should he would try as King . I think i might go for Armor King myself but my male characters does not have the Leopard tail (A must have accessory and a mask of jaguar)

but here is Emilie "Lili" De Rochefort

CGY4Le5.jpg

Wish her bangs did not go as low.

I will propbably make her Red and white outfit as well and paste it up here

my main <33333 TY for this
    Cream
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Not exactly a cosplay ( Y E T ) [Lacking dyes and actual items]
    but do you guys think this particular set of items could make a hella of a Princess Peach cosplay (Super smash edition)
    Im thinking of making me Lynn do it cause Umbrella.plus shes like my favorite VG character.
    2j34fgo.jpg
    Zeroheart
  • AeohAeoh
    So this one came to me randomly! Its probably not perfect, I tried 2 different hairdo's and this one seemed to fit best. But this is Mello from Death Note! I hope you enjoy it!
    DEATH.NOTE.full.138148.jpg
    unknown.png

f2751cc4223d74cf6c9d18fd511d8d9d.jpg
    unknown.png

mello_preview_by_poisongallery13-d6qpzxe.png
    unknown.png
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Hmm seeing the Peach cosplay and the sudden new surge of the Princess Crown item. Here are my cosplay of Bowsette

cIdW6Q4.jpg

Blonde Version of Bowsette

Uz4B3wv.jpg

Red and Tanned Bowsette

I kinda wish I had the Spiky backpack to pull it off better. As for the Horns I tired with SQ set and Dulla helm, there was no way to keep an actually crown. Nexon next tail idea how about a dragon tail?

I think I will try a Boosette and Chompette next. Let;s see how many gender bend sexy childhood character we can make! Mwuhahahaha
    CloakshireAeohjohn10Lois_Lane
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Princess Boo AKA Booette

egJlfzN.jpg

Very cute comics of her(it?) being shipped with Luigi.

gqTwtGY.jpg

Not as weird as those Mario x Bowsette ... Rule 34 does not matter to them
    Aeoh
  • AeohAeoh
    Here is another one of my favorite characters from the final fantasy series! I know everyone gives final fantasy 8 a lot of **** but I kinda like it.
    Squall Leonhart!
    latest?cb=20130211050624
    Sadly I wasnt able to find a highcut jacket other than pitbull but its lacking the fur on the jacket, so its not perfect!
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ZeroheartSuukei
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    0S73SQL.png
    Nyx Ulric from Kingsglaive.
    AeohEnigmaTaroZeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Hmm, seeing all these FF15 cosplau, going give my take on one.

Lunafreya

tXPuxCa.jpg

This was very easy since it was just a white dress.

I kinda wanted to do Iris cause she looks more interesting but I do not have those sailor outfits and maybe need a plaid skirts.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since DMC V is coming out soon, here is Trish , the partner to Dante of the Devil may cry agency. Funny how similar Vindictus can be to DMC, perfect frame dodging, huge ass weapon, dramatic finishers, devil transformation, repeating of levels, al most main characters looks the same.

gbvBG5V.jpg

I was going for dirty blonde than golden blonde , and her weapon the Sparda look like the dragon tail. Would have chosen a Delia but Miri needs more love and i like sycthe/sword Sparda better.

I think I will try Lady next. And hope for other player to pick up my slack and do some Dante, Vergil and who cares about Nero.
    RealityBreakAeoh
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is Lady / Mary from DMC 3, One of my favorites games very stylish and kick ass combat.

eRIWVvt.jpg

Kinda wish we could move the scar placement. Other wise it would have been perfect, i tired tattoo but could make it. But i did get her heterochromia eyes

WwryQuK.jpg

Also my take on her outfit in DMC 4 . I tried to get the straps right but the inner put in fish net stocking. NEXON!!!!

IkP4GrN.jpg

Let Miri have a rocket launcher!!!!

RealityBreakKMonkAeoh
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited October 20, 2018
    I think I will try Lady next. And hope for other player to pick up my slack and do some Dante, Vergil and who cares about Nero.

If you mean any Dante, DMC 3 was already done a long time ago, and it even got re-posted here from the old forums:
    Hiren wrote: »
    Dante from Devil May Cry 3.

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    From the Devil May Cry game we do not talk about, Lucia from Devil May Cry 2

sqy1Imw.jpg

Wish Vella has some of Arisha hairs.
    john10
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    The Halloween spirit is high for me. Since we got some cool new shirt let's bring some the King of Nightmare cosplay!

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....

Gender Bend Freddy Kruger!!

utbFJe0.jpg

The only actor i recognize is Robert England as Freddy, bitches!

GCOwOzs.jpg

I tried to have the burnt face but guess not full seem better. Also maybe switch out the gloves for Fallen Angels one...
    Arianthe_KMonkSaintGuinness